Little Red Riding Hood (Werew...

By VampireRoses1223

"I decided that I'm going to keep you. There isn't going to be a single place you can run or hide, especially... More

Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter One (Introduction)
Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Two (A Startling Surprise)
Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Three (A New Enemy)
Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Four (Newest Interest)
Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Six (Getting Back At The Player, And The Game)
Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Seven (Taken Away)
Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Eight (Ditching The Werewolf)
Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Nine (Baby, You Just Can't Have Me.)
Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Ten (Teasing The Big Bad Wolf)
Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Eleven (Oh Shit.)
Important Message :) Please Read
A Quick Little Update!!!
Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Twelve (You Like It, Dont You?)
Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Thirteen (I Know What's Best For You)
Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Fourteen (What Lies Beyond The Doors?)
Update: Major Rewrite
New Rewrite Released!

Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Five (Being Forced Upon)

59.6K 1.2K 139
By VampireRoses1223

Sorry I kept you guys waiting (well, all those who WERE waiting lol), I just wanted to say sorry... I'll upload faster now, even if my story isn't such a big hit... I was busy writing my other story, Taken By A Werewolf, so if you wanted to read it sometime, tell me what you think? ;D

And also, big important part, I am going to edit the first few chapters, AGAIN, and dont worry, they will be better I promise :) Of course it wont all be done by night, it will take a few days, so go back and re-read everything if you want, because I am going to drastically change the first few chapters, and other than that, enjoy :)

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Five (Being Forced Upon)

Robin's P.O.V.*

What the hell was that stupid werewolf mutt doing?!?!?!

He stepped forward, and actually jumped on me!!!

And guess what he did, again...

Yep, you guessed it, started to lick my neck seductively, as if he couldn't get enough of the taste. 

I gasped when he nipped my neck, teasing me slowly, running his tongue over my neck hungrily. 

The licks were getting less wet, and the tongue shrunk...

Yes, he was in human form. Naked. On top, of me. AGAIN!

I was blushing like crazy, when his buddies started to laugh.

"Dude, you just met her yesterday, and now your screwing her today?" The brown wolf said after going into human form. Great, another naked guy...

"I would have yesterday, but I had no time" The guy said smirking, a lustful look covered his face.

By this time, my face was like lava, and getting even hotter, if that was even possible.

"Your not supposed to treat ladies like that... I would love to show you how a real man makes women come a lot faster..." The guy who just finished shifting from a white wolf to a human said smirking, winking at me. 

I heard the guy on top of me quietly growl, loosening his grip on me while glaring at the guy who just started to laugh. "She's yours, she's yours! I was just joking!" He said smirking and walking away. And I used that opportunity to try and fling the naked bastard on top of me off. 

I quickly put my hands on his chest, and tucked my knees in and quickly used all my strength to try and push him off of me, but he didn't move a single muscle. 

"Trying to escape? Well if you think you can easily get yourself away from me, your wrong..." He whispered huskily into my ear, tightening his grip on my wrists. 

He pinned my wrists above my head, and I struggled against him as I started to feel him press himself against me, and lets just say he was really happy to be doing so. 

"Get off of me, you sick bastard!" 

"Now, now, you dont have to be angry with us, after all, I bet your loving the view" The brown wolf guy said.

"Not from you guys!" I yelled with my eyes closed.

They all snickered, while my face was red with embarrassment.

"Get off of me you sick bastard!" I screamed at him again, this time I was even more embarrassed.

"But your just going to run away from me again, and I cant let that happen" He said smirking.

"Why the hell not?!" I yelled at him astonished, my anger slowly rising.

"Because I decided that I'm going to keep you. There isn't going to be a single place you can run or hide, especially from me. I own you now, and when I say bend over, you'd better already be naked." He said smirking.

"KEEP?! Who the hell do you think you are?! And just watch me run, and then you'll never, EVER see or touch me ever again!" I said screaming at him.

He growled loudly this time, and held me down with more force. "You can never run from me because your MINE."

"Look pal, if you think I-" I was saying before he slid his tongue in my mouth.

I tried to get my arms free, and smack him so hard he'd feel the sting for another ten years, but I had no such luck. He got both my wrists and held it with one hand, while the other one traveled all over my body. 

And I kept trying to fight against him by struggling to escape his grasp. I turned my head to the side, and his tongue finally left my mouth, as I gasped for air. 

Apparently, the guy didn't like it, because I heard a loud warning growl. I slightly whimpered, as he got his free hand, and jerked my head to the side by my chin. 

"NEVER do that again. You are MINE, so you will do what I want!" He hissed, his red eyes glaring at me. 

I just closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath. I had to get out of here before this goes too far, and I get scarred for life. 

Suddenly, I felt his lips on mine again, and in no time his touch slowly bit down on my bottom lip, commanding instead of asking me for entrance. 

I shut my lips, and wanted to stand my ground. I wasn't giving in to this bastard, and I was going to fight  no matter what. 

Suddenly something hard rubbed against me, and I opened my mouth to gasp, but I instantly regretted it. His tongue went back into my mouth, not even giving me a warning.

I was steaming red embarrassed while his tongue was sliding all around my mouth. So much for 'fighting and standing my ground.'

He finally pulled away for air, and I would have died from embarrassment, but I had to get out before he raped me!

But I knew the guy had other plans. He was taking his slow, sweet time with me, and I was hating every second of it. 

Suddenly, he started trailing kisses down my chin, and then my neck, all the way down to my collar bone. He started sucking on it, and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. 

"Um... W-What are you doing...?" I asked nervously, squirming against him as he sucked on my weak spot. I hated to admit it, but this was the most pleasurable torture, and it was being forced upon me, but yet I couldn't do anything to stop it... 

"This" He said kissing my neck. But before I could ask again what he was doing, he started to nip at my neck, and I gasped. 

But before I could moan out in pleasure or yell at him with anger, I felt a sharp row of teeth go into my neck. 

I screamed out in pain as I felt a hot, burning sensation travel through my body. Tears were flowing down my face, and I sobbed out in pain, screaming as loud as I could. The pain seemed to last forever, and I was hating it while the guy seemed to be enjoying it.

But suddenly his grip on me tightened, and I felt his sharp teeth being pulled out of my neck, and I screamed out in pain as I felt every second of pain. He lifted his head, and looked down at me. "Hold on tight..." He said smirking, and I looked up at him confused, tears flowing down my face as the pain seemed to slowly lift away. 

And then the unexpected happened. The most pleasurable sensation pulsed through my body, and without a doubt in my mind, this was the most pleasurable moment of my life. I closed my eyes, and screamed out in pleasure, bucking my hips, and twisting each and every way I could. The pleasure was almost unbearable, because it felt so good...

The guy held me down firmly, as I moaned out loudly grinding my body against him. I screamed out in pleasure once again, and my hands formed into fists, as I dug my nails into my palm. But no matter how much blood I felt flow down my arm, the pleasurable sensation would only grow more and more. 

My body pushed itself up, and my back arched as I moaned and screamed from this incredible pleasure. 

I opened my eyes to see the guy looking down at me, smirking, obviously feeling proud knowing he did this to me. He pressed himself against me, and held me down to the ground. I instantly started protesting, wanting to move to distract myself from this pleasure. 

But he was holding my body down with his, making me endure every second of this wicked, powerful pleasure. The pleasure was even longer than the pain, and then the guy started to lick my neck, right where he bit me, and slowly, the pleasure started to decrease, and slowly disappear. 

I moaned out and my back arched against the guys body as he licked my neck once again, ending the unbearable pleasure. 

My body fell, and I lied down on the ground, breathless and stunned. What was that consuming pain and unbearable pleasure?

I was breathing heavily as my eyelids half closed, threatening to close any minute now, engulfing me in complete darkness. 

"There. Now I will know where you are, and if you disobey me, well if you can that is, you will get punished." He said evilly, tracing something like the letter c on my now sore neck.

"What... W-What the hell... Did you do..?" I whispered, obviously out of breath. I heard him darkly chuckle, and he kissed my neck, sending more pleasurable tingles up and down my spine, and echoing through my body.

"I marked you. Now your mine as long as you live. I expect you to be an obedient toy, and do exactly as I say..." He whispered to me, looking down as me as if I was a prize. 

"W-What? There is no way in hell that I HAVE to be stuck with you!" I yelled after catching my breath. 

"Well deal with it. Your going to be stuck with me forever, and I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other alot...Naked" He said smirking, and finally getting off of me.

I was still on the ground, lying motionless. My body was still exhausted for some reason, and I didn't have the strength the fight physically against him anymore.

He chuckled, while looking down at me like I was a show dog, and just won Best In Show. "You'll make a lovely toy... Just know whenever I call you, you better be ready and by my side, naked." 

I glared at him, slowly feeling more and more sleepy. "S-So your just planning on using me for your own pleasure?" I glared at him, hate consuming me.

He started to laugh loudly, as if it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. "Well what else do you think I would need you for? A mate?" 

I glared at him, but I was still confused. Mate? What was he talking about?

He looked down at me and rolled his eyes. "It's a person a werewolf marks to be their's, like when the werewolf thinks that person is their 'other half' and crap like that." He explained, like he just read my mind. 

I looked away angrily, as he chuckled, still looking down at me. "However, I have no intention of making you my mate. Your more like a whore that only I can use. And if I know that you've slept with other men after I marked you, that man is going to get killed and you will be severely punished." 

He started to walk away, but then froze. "What's your name, human?" He asked me, without turning around to even glance my way. 

I felt sleepiness start to consume me, and I didn't answer his question. "I asked you a question human!" He yelled at me, turning around to face me this time with a glare on his face. 

"R-Robin..." I whispered, afraid me might hurt me if I didn't tell him. 

He just smirked, and turned back around. "My name is Shadow, but if I ever hear my name escape those delicious red lips, I think I'm going to have to teach you a lesson why you shouldn't..." He warned, chuckling and walking away without another word. 

What just happened...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 215 23
Allison is twenty years old and she just lost her parents and her sister and has absolutely no one to turn to. That's when the moon goddess sends SKY...
3.2K 226 36
A werewolf marks another wolf's mate driving their pack, The Black Wolf, into a war with the girl's pack, Red Shadow. The solution was for a marriage...
201 4 27
Betty Parris is nearly twenty years old, and after surviving the Witch trial of 1692, she is living a typical puritan life. Of course, life in Salem...
142K 4.5K 46
Amara is a 17 year old werewolf. She is also a royal. Being a royal is one of the most honored positions but also the biggest pain in the ass. Yeah y...