Mafia's innocent girl

By Sana_123786

" D-do-dont k-kill me" she begged looking at my gun and sobbing loudly. "Now, why would i do that??" I asked... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 15

32K 1.1K 46
By Sana_123786

Abhinay pov

" Abhi ! you are now a gone case.!!" Vinay chuckled, giving me a wink as Viraj too laughed, sitting beside him on the chair of my office room. I just told both of them that my maa is forcing me to choose a bride and now they both are teasing me.

Seems like they both want some dose from me.

I glared at both of them murderously.

"Do you both want to die?" I asked him in my lowly calm voice, glaring at both of them.

" Nah boss!! I think you should focus on finding a sanskari bahu for your mom rather than focusing on killing us both." Vinay teased as he smirked at me.

I pursed my lips in a thin line. Within one second I grabbed the vase and throwed at his direction.

But alas! he dodged it before it could hit him.

" Whoa boss! calm down. These days you are growing quite aggressive. Is everything ok with your small brain ?" Vinay said with a chuckle. I took a pen stand from the desk and threw at him.

" Shut up both of you...!! Here, I am in a problem and you both, instead of solving my problem, are busy on teasing me..!" I said with a murderous glare.

'' Calm down boss. You have two weeks." Viraj stated, looking at me with a neutral face.

" Calm down !? CALM DOWN!??FIRST TELL ME HOW THE FUCK AM I MEANT TO FIND MYSELF A BRIDE WITHIN TWO WEEKS?" I thundered with frustration and anger.

" We have two weeks boss. And by the way, what about your girlfriends?" Viraj said, raising an eyebrow at me.

I frowned.

" What girlfriends? I don't do girlfriends." I said.

" Then what about your one night stands?"

" For fuck sake !!" I sweared, "By what angle you define them a 'sanskari bahu'? They were only for one nights.. dammit !"

I raked my hairs in frustration, busy in thinking about the ways where to find this kind of bahu? Do they even exist? I wondered.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door and we all snapped our gazes to the door.

" Come in." I said in a deep baritone.

One of my men entered the room, glanced at the other two and finally landing his gaze at me with a maintained neutral expression over his face.

" Sir, you had asked about the information for a girl named 'Tara'. Here are some of my findings." He gave me a file, still standing near my desk.

I opened the file and raked my eyes over the details and information regarding my prisoner Tara.
It was having information regarding her name, age, orphanage, school name, but she had dropped out of the school after fifth, which means she haven't attended the school after that.
I frowned when I realised there were no name mentioned of her parents. I remembered she told me that her parents abandoned her at the orphanage when she was an infant. That means she don't know much about her parents.

" Why haven't you searched her parents?" I asked in my cold business voice while gazing at him.

" Boss, it was nearly impossible to find her whereabouts. We tried to find her parents but failed because there was not a single clue about her parents." He said in a firm voice.

I again looked at the file.

No boyfriends.
No affairs.
Lives in orphanage.
A pet dog she loves the most more than anything.

Pet dog?

" Pet dog? What the heck !" I frowned.

" Yes sir, she is very closed to her pet dog. I even heard from the neighbours that they had seen her with her pet dog playing in the evening. What surprised me was that she is protective of her dog so much that she could fight with anyone. This is what the people there told me."

Ah han.. So this is her weakness.. A pet dog? Interesting, I could use her pet dog to force her gives out answers for my question. I smirked evilly still looking at the file.

let's see how much this pet dog could be useful to me.

" It's still a very less information." I closed the file and again maintained a blank face.

He gulped.

" Sorry boss, Wo- uhh- I know it's still a less information but I really tried to give my best boss." He nervously said, still maintaining eye contact with me.

I hummed.

" You can go now. Try to find something more." I gave the file to that man and leaned back in my chair. He looked surprised for a second but turned around and walked out of the room without wasting a beat.

Meanwhile, my two duffer friends were trying to figure out me while watching me suspiciously.

A wide evil smirk came to my lips.

" Call our men." I ordered.

It's time to go to the orphanage. I thought while leaning my back on my chair.

*****************************
We pulled the car near the sunshine orphanage. I was planning to go find myself about that girl from few days. Hence, here am I, in front of this orphanage, searching for all the evidences against my captive so then, I can make her free from her miserable life.

" So this is the orphanage." I stated while opening the door of my passenger seat and then, came out of the car. Viraj and Vinay stepped out of their seats from the car. My men's car too pulled behind my car and stepped out.

" Yes Abhi, this is where Tara lives." Viraj replied, while my other men were waiting for my next instructions.

I turned around and commanded one of my man.

" Go and command him to open the gates." I said firmly. He walked off towards the gate and instantly pulled out his gun, pointing it towards the guard's forehead.

The guard who was guarding the gate gasped in horror as he looked over at him. And his pathetic body began to shake with fear. Guard !? How pathetic !! I chuckled. It's going to be fun now.

" W-what d-do you want?" He asked while fearing for his life as he looked at my man while cowering in fear.

I smirked. So pathetic they are...!!

"Let's come, it's time to get to know her more." I smirked, with my mind thinking about that little girl and the ways to blown off her head once I found enough evidence against her. With that thought I walked off towards the gate of the orphanage.

A look of recognition crossed over guard's face as he looked at me.

" Open the gate." I commanded threateningly.

He gulped and without wasting a beat opened the gate for us.

Vinay chucked as he looked over and shook his head, while Viraj smirked.

We, so gracefully, entered the orphanage and looked around.

Women, men and children were busy in minding their own business, but once they felt a presence of us, all of their heads snapped in our direction. My men instantly surrounded the area making it secure so that no one could escape from here until I said so.

Some of the men and boys of this orphanage coward in fear while some women and children were looking at us confusedly.

" Who is the owner?" I asked in my calm voice in a threatening manner.

" But who are you? We haven't seen you before." One of the woman replied as she came forward and looked at me up and down, in a way like analysing me.

" When I asked something, I want answers. Not questions !!" I said with gritted teeth with my jaws clenched.

One of the man from the orphanage came forward towards her and shooed her away, making her way inside the house.

" STOP ! Did I really asked to go inside ?!!" I yelled while fisting my palm in anger.

Now I could practically feel the fear radiating from all of them, some prabably may be wondering who the hell am I. But their faces clearly showed that they knows I am a dangerous person.

" What were the names Tara told us related to this orphanage during her interrogation." I asked to my both men in a voice only we could hear.

" Uhh- first this Vimla masi and second dayan." Viraj replied.

" But how could we able to locate this dayan." Vinay chuckled as he asked Viraj.

" Everything is possible asshole." I stated and then yelled while turning around and looking at each and everyone in their eyes.

" Call Vimla. I am here to do some interrogation."

" WHAT'S HAPPENING OVER HERE ??" A voice resonated around us making me snapped my gaze towards the woman who was having a big scowl over her face as she came out from the inside, glaring at each and everyone, making me raised my eyebrows at her in amusement.

*****************************
1468 words.

Short update. But i'll try to update later. Till now plz vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 34.2K 47
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
7.4K 342 35
โœงโ€ขยฐ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ยฐโ€ขโœง โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข {"" Unedited ""} โฅ Love is a deletirous thing b...
5.1M 117K 66
DARK ROMANCE "Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in. "Please let me go, I want to go home." S...
170K 11.6K 14
" Mr. Raichand, I don't need your help in my personal matters. You are my boss, not my therapist. I don't find it professional." I told the man sitti...