thief┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertain... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ fifty ⌟
⌜ fifty one ⌟
⌜ fifty two ⌟
⌜ fifty three ⌟
⌜ fifty four ⌟
⌜ fifty five ⌟
⌜ fifty six ⌟
⌜ fifty seven ⌟
⌜ fifty eight ⌟
⌜ fifty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ twenty ⌟

20.3K 1.6K 1.2K
By chogiwanese

i'm serious about the game console.❞ mark said, disturbing the younger's sleep on a sunday morning.

donghyuck was pretty much tired from their hang out yesterday, they even went to the amusement park and he wasn't happy with the rides. he wasn't supposed to ride with them but they forced him to ride the rollercoaster. he knew he would regret it after but the two promised him ice cream. surprisingly, mark wasn't tired.

he wondered why mark was still bright even when they got home late at night. donghyuck was tired and he questioned into why mark isn't tired when he keeps on running inside his head— donghyuck groaned and covered his ears with the pillow he had under his feet.

he should really stop thinking about mark, he blames it all on jeno. if the guy just didn't point out some details then he wouldn't have to think about mark this hard. mark, mark, mark, it's all about mark.

bro.❞ mark poked the younger ❝i know you're awake.

leave me alone, i need sleep.

the game console—

donghyuck sat up on the sofa ❝what do you want me to do? buy when i don't have any money with me? steal and get in trouble?

the older was taken aback ❝i never said anything about stealing. i was just reminding to you about—

why do you want a new game console so bad? you've got plenty of them. your father is a ceo of a gamimg company. can't your rich ass just ask him for one?

mark was mad. is that what donghyuck thinks of him? a spoiled brat? well, mark isn't like that. ❝it's not just about the game console. it's about you finding a job. you can't stay here forever! you need to find a job to live, don't depend on me all the time.

okay, maybe that was just too much. mark just wanted donghyuck to know that he needs to find a job but he doesn't mind donghyuck staying for as long as he wants. he was starting to get with the younger.

judging by donghyuck's face, mark knew he chose the wrong words.

wait no, donghyuck.

he was right, donghyuck can't stay here forever. what is he thinking? mark can't help him forever, and he needs to find a place to stay before anyone finds out about his identity. it will also mean that he will fake a break up in front of mark's parents so that he won't see the older anymore.

mark's eyes followed donghyuck who was walking towards his closet ❝what are you doing?

i can't stay here forever, i'll find a job and leave.

no, he didn't want donghyuck to leave ❝donghyuck—

the younger just showed a small smile ❝you're right, i can't and i shouldn't depend on you always.

🏵

mark frowned, he's been following donghyuck the whole morning till one in the afternoon. the boy stopped by in every shop that needed workers but all of the jobs starts next week, or maybe next month, some already has someone hired before donghyuck. others only have late night jobs, which isn't a bad idea at all. tiring, but if it pays right then it's good.

one job isn't enough.

donghyuck groaned ❝stop following me.

mark widened his eyes and hit behind a post. he whispered a curse under his breath. he was sure that he was quiet, how did the boy know?

mark you idiot.❞ donghyuck turned around and crossed his arms ❝i can see you.

the older sighed and finally faced him. he rubbed his nape while giving the boy a sheepish smile ❝hi?

what are you doing here?

you already have a job so where are you going? aren't you going to go home?❞ mark dodged the younger's question ❝you have a test to take tomorrow and—

mark lee, what are you doing here?

well, so much for acting like he didn't hear the question. ❝i felt guilty for saying that to you. you don't have to find a job right now, it can be next week or next month.❞ can it be never?

he really didn't want donghyuck to leave.

the younger just giggled and lightly pushed mark ❝you don't have to. you were right and plus, i need a life. i don't want anyone to own me.

mark remembered the times he addressed donghyuck as his just because he's wearing what he has, he's living inside his house, and mark is the one supporting his needs.

let's go home?

donghyuck shook his head as a no ❝i remember the amusement park wanting someone.

as much as mark wanted to stop donghyuck from tiring himself, he knew the younger would not listen to him. in the end mark followed donghyuck to the amusement park after treating him to eat lunch, which he took a while to let the boy eat with him.

the both of them entered the the park and mark waited by the bench, watching the people pass by with bright smiles while waiting for donghyuck who was meeting up with the manager. people were either with their family, with their loved one, or just alone. alone like mark who's sitting by the bench.

where is he— what?❞ mark squinted his eyes at the koala mascot coming towards his way. the mascot was skipping his way towards mark, which made the older feel scared even though he already guessed who was inside that koala mascot ❝hyuck?

the mascot waved flyers in front of mark's face, telling him that all he need to do was to finish giving the flyers away and then he could go home after receiving his payment.

why koala?❞ mark watched the mascot stand in the middle of the crowd walking here and there.

a smile was unconsciously curved into mark's lips. the koala was not only giving away the flyers but was also entertaining the kids, taking pictures of the people passing by, and even scaring some of the people.

cute.❞ mark took out his phone and his smile got even wider after seeing his wallpaper of donghyuck sleeping with chan, his dog. he then went to his camera app and took a picture of the koala mascot.

it's not like he has feelings for the younger, it's just that donghyuck looked cute in the picture of him sleeping with chan that it made him smile everytime he looks at it. mark then switched to video and laughed when he saw the koala mascot dancing to exo's growl. he zoomed in and everything slowed down.

he could see donghyuck laughing and having fun entertaining the people, especially the kids. mark snapped out from his thoughts when he saw donghyuck having a slow dance with a teenage girl. the girl's friends were taking pictures and videos while one was playing to last dance by bigbang.

mark stopped the video and placed his phone down, watching them with a frown on his face. he wasn't jealous, it just made him annoyed because they were surrounding the koala mascot and he could see donghyuck looking uncomfortable.

yep, definitely not jealous.❞ mark nodded his head and could feel his bright self coming back again when he saw the mascot walking towards him.

donghyuck removed the head and took a deep breath ❝ah, it's fun and tiring at the same time.

mark wouldn't actually mind if this would be donghyuck's job everyday as long as he's also there to watch donghyuck entertain the people (even though he gets jealous because donghyuck was giving them attention meanwhile he can't even give mark the attention he needs). this much more better than working late at night at a convenience store.

the kids were having fun.❞ mark scrolled on his gallery and showed donghyuck the pictures he took.

donghyuck raised a brow ❝mark,❞ he zoomed in one picture ❝this kid looks like you.

mark furrowed his brows ❝what? this kid looks like jisung..

donghyuck tilted his head ❝who's jisung?

the older forgot that donghyuck haven't met chenle and jisung yet. what can he do, the two had classes at the next building to theirs and they always eat outside that inside the cafeteria so they rarely see the two ❝a friend of mine.

donghyuck shouldn't feel jealous but that's what he's feeling right now. first it was koeun, and now it's this jisung guy? but he's just a friend right? mark told him he's a friend and donghyuck will believe that, doubting a little bit.

the two stayed silent and just counted the people passing by out of boredom. donghyuck can now go and return the mascot but his body won't move.

a fun and exciting music that was coming out from the speaker quickly changed into something slow and mellow as the afternoon was slowly passing by. mark remembered the scene awhile ago where donghyuck was dancing with this girl.

i'll return this mascot and then—❞ donghyuck stared at mark who stood up from his place. thinking that the guy would go home and leave him there but he went in front of him, kneeling down ❝mark?

the older smiled ❝can i have this dance?

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 2K 18
Markhyuck High School AU Short chapters Completed
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.6K 87 7
After Dazai watches Chuuya drown something happens. something good. well positive. dazai gets out of the weird prison thing and goes to try to live a...
331K 13.2K 35
❝ if he wants it, he gets it. ❞ ❪ mark lee ✕ lee donghyuck ❫ ⤷ © dongcvs ━ 2021.