Friends with Benefits (Ross L...

By triswritter

Baylee Rienks is a successful musician.She is 18 and right now is working in her first album but in mean time... More

Deal.
Indifference
Break Free
Dublin
Hopeless Romantic
2nd Chance
Brazil
#RockthatRock
LHC
Puerto Rico
Aruba
News
Facing reality
Tough times without you
Troubles in Paradise
The end of us
Dubai
The meeting
True friends
Courtney
Amsterdam
Back
The Blondies
Do it again
Meant to be and not meant to be
Cool for the Summer
First Arguments.
Same old Love
The way explains the end |Last Chapter|
NEW STORIES

Atlanta

811 14 0
By triswritter

Baylee's POV

It's been a week since London.I couldn't be happier.Ross is such a cute/romantic boyfriend.We both have been in a radio tour.Unfortunately not together,at least,until today.I'm arriving in Atlanta where we are doing a live scream together.

Meghan isn't with us.She is recording a vlog for Seventeen Mag in Haiti with Lauren,Claudia and Hunter.Riker is a bit jealous she is going with Hunter but Meghan is a Rienks and Rienks girls don't care about jealous boyfriend.

'Ok,we are arriving earlier.' Nano says.Scooter is not with me these days.He is solving some Justin shit.Justin is an amazing person but he needs to get the shit together.

'Thanks,Nano' I say

'We are going straight to the hotel.Don't you wanna tell Ross you are arriving earlier?' Nano asks

'I am doing a surprise' I say.I look at the phone and see it's 7pm.

I am pretty excited because tomorrow I'm putting out the music video of Break Free.I'm a lot excited to see the fans reactions because they loved the songs.I am gonna do the music video of Shower in Brazil like a vlog,Meghan's idea but hey,I liked.My family is going to LA for the realist of my album.A lot of good stuffs going on.

We arrive at the hotel and I quickly get inside.I ask for the receptionist where is Ross' room and she tells me.She also tells me they all went to the same room,Ross' room because they are waiting for someone that is arriving at midnight(that would be me,I hope).

'Nano,will you leave my bags in my room?' I ask in the elevator

'Sure...Be in your room in an hour.Scooter wants to talk to you' He says

'Ok,but could you text me and remember me?' I ask with puppy eyes

'Fine! Just keep your phone in hands' he says and I nod.We leave the elevator at the same floor going to different directions.Me,going to Ross' room and he,to mine.

I get closer to the room and hear the noise.These people are really loud.I knock on the door and wait.I hear Riker saying it must be room service.I laugh.These people need to learn how to stay calm together.

Riker opens the door and he looks surprise when he sees me.

'Baylee?' Riker says surprise in a question tone

'Riker,nice to see you...Waiting for someone else?' I ask

'Actually we were waiting room service and you...but you are amazingly early' Riker says looking inside the room.

'I finished the interview in Ohio sooner...Something wrong,Riker?' I ask.He seems nervous like he's hiding something.

'What? No.' Riker says that too quick.Then I hear footstep coming from the elevator.I see and it's Ross coming with blue flowers.My favorite flowers.

'Dude,can you believe blue flowers are hard to find? They are almost impossible...' Ross says looking to the flowers without realizing I'm here.

'It's not the season...May is the blue rose season.' I say and he looks at me.

'Ella?' He says surprise

'Why is everyone surprise in seeing me? I told you I was coming' I say.

'At midnight! ' Ross says

'I finished the interview sooner' I say getting close to him.I hug him and he hugs me too,tight.

'I've missed you' I whisper in his ears.

'I've missed you too.A lot' he whispers in my ears.

'Hey,why are you taking so long? The room service girl is not that hot' Ryland says from behind me.I let go of Ross and look at him.He is surprise too.Dude,I should do this more time.Their faces are priceless.

'RyRy!' I say walking to him.

'Bay!' Ryland says.He hugs me lifting me up.

'We were waiting for you to eat something...and to make a games night' Ryland says putting me down.

'I love games night' I say

'I know...But,me and Rik will let you and Mr.Flower talk' Ryland says pushing Riker inside.He lets the door open.

'I was gonna write something but you arrived early so...I missed you,Ella' Ross says giving me the flowers.I pick it and he pushes me for a kiss.We kiss and I put my arms around his neck pushing him close.We let go off the kiss and I whisper to him.

'Why don't you tell me later what you were gonna write?' I whisper.He nods and we get inside the room.

After a hugging session with Rydel and Alexa,and also hugging Rocky and Ellington.We sit down,eat and play games.Scooter ended up just calling me real quick.He seemed so stressed.Meghan also called and talked to everyone.

We were currently playing Monopoly.It's 3am and it's only me and Ellington.We both have tons of properties.The banker is Ross so I might try a deal with the banker so I can win.

'C'mon,babe...Just give up!' Rydel says half asleep in the couch next to Ell.

'It's almost done...Wait a bit,Del' Ell says.

'Guys,I'm done with this...You screwed everyone together but you can't seem to destroy each other' Ross says also asleep.

'Fine then...I wanna a deal' I say

'No! It's unfair! The banker is your boyfriend!' Ellington says

'Life is not fair...I'll pay a quarter of my money to end the game' I say

'Deal made...let's get out of here' Ross says getting up

'I'll want revenge,Bay...Next time,Del is the banker' Ellington says also getting up

'Just admit I'm better' I say

'Guys,stop talking! I am trying to sleep!' Rocky says cuddled up on Alexa in the bed.

'Fine then...We will leave and you can organize everything.' I say getting up.

'What?' Rocky asks whispering to not wake Alexa up.

'Night,Rock' I say and we all leave.

Ellington picked Rydel up.She was literally half asleep.Me and Ross go to my room.I take off my shoes getting in the room.I am literally so tired.Winning is all the time is hard.I get what Rydel feels now.I know she let Ellington bet her tonight.Love does change a person

I took off my clothes staying only in my underwear and bra and jump in bed.

'You still have the mark thing in your back?' Ross asks surprise

'It's a birth mark.Of course I'll have it' I say snuggling in the covers.

'I thought you were gonna take it off' he says also taking off his clothes and laying next to me.I have a thing to tell him so it's better tell now.

'Uhh,I gotta tell you something' I say

'What it is?' He asks hugging me

'You remember the festival I'll play in Brazil?' I ask hoping he'd remember

'Yes,sure! What's about?' He asks

'It's in my birthday' I say slowly almost whispering

'What? The concert is in the 6th?' He asks looking at me.

'Yes...it turned out I'm gonna do 3 concerts in Brazil besides the festival...I checked and I'm gonna spend my birthday in Rio de Janeiro.I am going to be on stage.' I say.

'Ella...Uhh...we can talk about it later...We have some days off in May...Maybe we can spend it in Brazil for your birthday' he says and I immediately smile.I thought he was gonna be angry or disappointed that I am going to Brazil in my birthday but no,he totally got it.

'That would be awesome! My family is going to Brazil with me so that can totally work.' I say smiling and hugging him

'We will talk to Andre and Scooter...Make it work' he says.I cuddle on him and we both end up sleeping soon.I love sleeping in the warm of his chest.

Next day...

We were already in our way to the radio station.I called Scooter and we talked about the whole birthday situation with everyone.Scooter said it was no problem and Andre said that it could work since R5 only needs to be back for the Wango Tango like me.Playing in the same festival as then have some benefits since I'm going on tour straight after realizing my album in 4 days.Sure,I am gonna have some breaks.I choose to have in Ellington's and Ryland's birthday since nothing in this world makes me spend Ryland's birthday not being with him.

We arrive at the radio station and the crowed that was outside was simply huge.We tried to take some photos but they put us inside.The fans don't know about me and Ross officially and I'd like to keep that for a while.Me and Ross don't want to go to the fans and say 'Hey,we are dating'.No,we want then to figure it out slowly.The fans oversee really well so they will know.They always do.

'Ok,guys...You have an interview in the radio now,then you'll record that cover with Baylee,then the live stream with Baylee then some meet and greet with the fans...Then we are going to New York City...with the tour bus.' Andre says to R5.Nano is standing next to me surprise.Normally,Nano keeps repeating me days before I go to every city what I gotta do.Nano is a perfectionist freak.

'Bay,everything that he said expect the last part since we are going to LA...Meghan arrives tomorrow afternoon' Nano says and I nod.I am excited for Meghan's arrival.

'It's out! ' James,my guitarist says looking at his iPad

"What's out?' I ask

'The Break Free music video' he says and we all run to him.I am beyond excited about this music video.The video starts.The whole story is about a girl who we are helping to built a self autism because the whole contest of the song is break free from an old self.Meghan,Alexa and Ryland are in this music video with me.It is a whole party thing.In the end,there's a scene part that a boy comes up on me.So fun

----------------------------------------The music video

"So...a beautiful girl all alone...That's rare" the guy says to me in the music video.I am on the house balcony looking at the beach.The guy who is my 'love interest' is Colton Haynes.Super fun dude.

"I like some quality time alone" I say looking at him

"Don't you want some quality time alone with me?" He says all flirty.This scene for me got hilarious.

"You can be flirty,uh?" I say.He gets closer and this about to kiss me when Alexa and Ryland show up.

"Hey,we gotta go now" Alexa says.I look at her and raise my eyebrows

"I am busy" I say between my teeths.

"You are late" she says pointing to the girl who we 'helped'

"Uhh,hey bro...Nice to meet you...Ryland,Bay's best friend...but now she needs to leave" Ryland says to the dude and I look at him with an what face.

"Now excuse us" Ryland says lifting me up and throwing me in his shoulder and walking inside

"RYLAND! PUT ME DOWN! AND THANKS BY THE WAY,JUST RUINED A MOMENT' I yell pretending to kick his back

'Scooter is arriving in 10' Ryland says

'Get me out of here!' I say as we run outside.The music video ends saying 'Don't ever forget you are beautiful inside and outside.DON'T EVER BE DOWN FOR A BOY! -Baylee Rienks'

After the message it shows up what will shock the fans

'Baylee's album Ella coming out on March 30th'

----------------------------------------

I look to the people next to me and see their expression.I can't quite read then.

'So...what you guys think?' I ask

'Your album is coming out in 4 days?' Rocky asks

'I loved the music video...I loved the message.Rocked out,sista' Riker says

'I love this video so much...Can't wait to hear the album ' Rydel says

'Scooter is gonna laugh at this last part' Nano says

'I am never liked Ryland more than in this moment' Ross says

'And can I ask why?' I ask

'You know why' Ross says and we all nod.Ross can be quite jealous and that's the worst thing.He,sometimes,don't think properly due the jealousy and that worries me.

'But,you liked the video?' I ask

'I loved the video,Ella.I am very proud' he says.He hugs me and I hug him too.I let go when I remember I gotta give then something

'Uhhh,fellows...you can hear my album...Scooter made some things and the only thing that you need is to download it...if you want to of course' I say with my arms still around Ross.

'Bay,of course we wanna hear your album...2 songs made the world crazy...imagine the rest' Ellington says.

'Thanks,Ell.I guess' I say

'So,excuse me while I listen to Ella' Rocky says sitting in the couch and putting his headphones.

They all pick their phone and start going through it.Downloading the album,I guess.I pick my phone and tweet about the video.There's some stuffs I wanna tell the fans although they know what I meant with the song.

"@bayleerienks : Hey,people! The music video of Break Free feat Ryland(@rylandr5) is already out! Go check it 😁😝"

"@bayleerienks : I wanna thank my girls @alexadown and @meghanrosette for being in the video with me plus @Cierra_Ramirez our special actress.Thanks girls! You rocked! ❤️😍👭"

"@bayleerienks : Also wanna thank my main man/best friend/brotha @rylandr5 who helped me in every aspect of this song/music video/album.I love you,RyRy.You are the best best friend in the worlddddd 😍❤️👫😝😊😘"

"@bayleerienks : Also thank my two managers @ScooterBraun and Nano...They thought that our idea was crazy but they supported me anyways,like always.Love you working mans 💙💚.Amd yeah,Scooter fought with me even after me,@rylandr5,@meghanrosette and @alexadown run away 😝😢...thanks to @ColtonHaynes for also helping me in the video...although we(RYLAND) didn't follow the script 😘😝🙈"

"@bayleerienks : And thank my fans for supporting me! Hope you enjoy my album Ella that is coming out March 30th...AND don't forget you are beautiful/handsome inside and outside no matter what the others say! I love you guys! ❤️😘🌹"

I go on my camera roll and choose a pic of me and Ryland from the day of the music video.I am looking at the camera lifted up on his shoulder.I have an annoyed face while Ryland that is in the back has his tons up.I edit it and post on Instagram

"@bayleerienks : That's my best friend who thought it would be fun lift me up while a boy is talking to me 😒 hashtag kidding ! To get it better,watch my new music video,Break Free feat this kiddo @rylandr5 😘👫💥 #BreakFreefeatRylandLynch"

We go to our radio interview.The interviewer is such a flirt.He talked with us before the interview and he flirted with me and Rydel.This will be confusion later.

We did the interview and the cover.I covered Counting Stars with Rydel.It is gonna be a great one.We have something to eat and prepare ourself for the live stream.

'Bay,everyone is loving the music video.The fans are beyond excited that the album is coming out in 4 days' Nano says as we eat.

'I am anxious to know what they will think about the album...like if I choose the right songs to be single and stuff' I say.

'If you chose Rather Be,you chose right' Rocky says while eating

'It's one of then...Rather Be and then Take me Home with Ryland when I am about to realist the other album.' I say.I am already writing some things for the new album.Nothing that serious but it might be.

'I loved Photograph' Alexa says

'Photograph is a really old song.I did it about a year and a half ago.I just add some lyrics to it.' I say.Photograph is,most of it,about my ex boyfriend.Not some thing I'll mention in from of Ross.

'Is there any song about Ross?' Riker asks joking.Ross looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

'Is there?' Ross asks.Super curious.

'I don't know...which one you think it could be?' I ask.He stares at me a bit.He was about to answer when the producer said it was time for our live stream.

We position and the producer sets the MacBook.I sit next to Rydel in the back next to Ross.Nano gets me and Rydel a Starbucks.I just love touring with Nano.Amen that he's my daily base manager.

We pick our phones and go on Twitter.Fans are sending questions there.Ross is gonna read FaceBook questions.

'Ok,guys...you're on' the producer says

'Ohh,hi! I'm Baylee Rienks and these R5' I start

'And this is our live stream to Sirius XM hits One...' Ross says

'And we'll be answering questions from Twitter and FaceBook so send us!' Ellington says

'Ross will start with FaceBook questions' Rocky says

'So first is from Theresa Rossy...I chose her because of her last name,you know,Rossy' Ross says thinking it's a nice joke.It is not! We look at him and raise our eyebrows

'It was joke' Ross says defending himself.

'A terrible one,ba-buddy' I say.I almost said babe.I need to be more careful.I'm just a lot used.I look at Nano and he is almost laughing.Shut up there,Nano!

'Anyways,she is asking if we would date fans' Ross asks.

'I like to believe that my girlfriend is a fan' Riker says

'The problem with Lynches boys is that they dream too high' I say joking.

'By the way,Meggy is watching this from Haiti...Hi,Meggy' Rydel says

'Hey,Meg!' We all say.

'Ok...from Twitter,@baybabe asks who is the one who reads more books?' I ask already changing Ross' questions.Most of people here hides the relationship.

'I think that would be you,Bay' Ellington says

'I think yes...I read a lot' I say

'Which book are you reading now?' Rocky asks

'Uhh,I am reading a book that I can't remember the name now but it's about a girl who tells the good side of being cheating on.' I explain

'And what's the good side of being cheating on?' Rydel asks

'She explains that she now knows the truly person who is her ex fiancée...In the part I'm at,she is engaged to her true love,a super sexy judge according to her.' I say.

'How she was cheating on?' Riker asks

'Her fiancée had another fiancée in a different town but the girl is a bit trashy.She only wants the dude for money and sex so people lower than 16,don't read it' I say.The book can be very...sexual in some parts.

The interview go on.Ross finishes reading the Facebook questions and pick my phone because he forgot his and he can't leave now.

'You are gonna let him with your phone?' Rocky asks joking

'Yeah' I say almost immediately

'That's what I can a relationship with trust' Rocky says joking.I know the fans won't take it as a joke so THANK YOU,ROCKY!

We finish the live stream.The meet and greet went well considering Ross almost called me Ella and honey twice.We should take some lessons of how hiding a relationship with Rydel and Ellington.They have their moments but they hide pretty well.

I am leaving to the airport now.That's the worst part.Going to different directions.We are in the tour bus.I am saying bye to everyone.Actually a see you later.I hug everyone and then last,Ross.I really don't wanna go but I don't have another option.

'I love you' Ross whispers in my ears

'I love you' I whisper in his.

I leave hugging everyone again.I give Ross a kiss and go to the airport.I don't wanna even imagine how it's gonna be on tour

----------------------------------------

New chapter 🔳🔲

Tell me what you think 👇👇

Also,Happy Birthday to Rydel 😝❤️2⃣1⃣

-Tris 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6.4K 73
Though she thought it might just be a normal work shift, Camille's life was soon to be flipped upside down when a certain band pay a visit to her pub...
12.2K 306 33
In which a troubled girl falls for a troubled boy
114K 4.8K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
11.5K 174 19
Becca wattson is a dancer who has wanted nothing more in her life then to get accepted into her dream school and to never fall in love what happens w...