Indecisive

By kanjutakagi

Kara Danvers, a reporter by day, National City's heroine by night...and some days, has always been indecisive... More

Chapter 1: Old Friends
Chapter 2: Reconnections
Chapter 3: A Not So Common Rivalry
Chapter 4: You Like Cupcakes...?
Author's Note / Chapter 5: Playing Games With My Heartstrings
Chap 6: The Gala of Glass
Chapter 8: Sex and Anger
Chapter 9: Tears and Kryptonian Flowers
Chapter 10: Ignorance is Not Bliss
Chapter 11: Sidekick
Chatper 12: Instability
Authors Note: A Thank You
Chapter 13: Simple Things
Chapter 14: Busted
Chapter 15: Soldier On (Part I)
Chapter 16: Soldier On (Part II)
Chapter 17: Rocky Road
Chapter 18: Satin Sheets and Dinner Plates
Author's Note/ Chapter 19: Like Pavlov's Dog
Chapter 20: Final Straw
Chapter 21: The Battle of National City (Part I)

Chapter 7: The Girl of Ker-Noé

577 28 1
By kanjutakagi

A/N:
Sorry i haven't been active, i have a lot of school stuff i'm working on and algebra 2 sucks ass. rocking an 88 avg we stan. but anyways i really want to continue this story, and yes i know i stated that kara would NOT be romantically involved JUST YET but it was such a good set up i had to. i haven't abandoned that yet, but this chaps gonna be a bit angsty

im sister struggling bro

yay.

anyways enjoy c:

Kara's POV

The sun illuminated the monochrome room, unfamiliarity and anxiety flooded my body. A pair of arms ceased these emotions, as I knew it was Lena behind me. Her lavender scented abode brought a grin to my face as I took a breath. I turned onto my side, to see the woman's face, it only escalated my heart rate. She looked so beautiful, resting, a smile seemed to pull and tug at the ends of her lips. There was a stray hair that fell over her face, I only itched to push it behind her ear. Lena started to stir,

"Good morning, Kara..." She yawned huskily, and scooted closer into me.

"Good morning Lena." I replied, turning my body so that my chest could be her pillow.

"Sleep well?" She hummed as she drew circles on my stomach, every time she did so, I felt the blush grow redder on my face.

"Yes I did. Did you?" I replied quietly, not wanting to disturb the ambiance of the morning rays.

"The best night of sleep that I've had in a while, and thank you for attending last night." The CEO sighed,
sitting up in the bed she looked at me, adoration filling her facial expressions.

"I'm going to call in sick, as I'm supposed to have a couple meetings today with my board. I'll also make breakfast while I'll be in that vicinity." She smiled at me as the covers that were previously draped over her figure fell ever so slowly, the bruises and bite marks all over her neck now fully exposed. Insanity and regret filled my body, I had forgotten her skin was delicate.

"Lena I am so sorry...for those..." I sat up as I apologized to my friend, shyly pointing at her collar bone and neck.

"Kara, darling, If I didn't want these I would've said something." She leaned down to kiss my cheek, and whispered in my ear, "you might want to put something on, your dress may or may not be lost in my room." She left the room and pointed to some dressers that apparently contained sweatpants and comfy clothing.

This is going to be a great Sunday. I can already tell, Although I'll have to talk to Lena. This might get awkward, really soon.

________________________________________

flashback  to  lena'  gala

Allie's POV

As soon as we got out of Lena's car, the cameras flashed, reporters and media spokespeople yelling their questions in hopes of getting answers. Kara and Lena, were being too touchy for my liking. Kara told me she hard a part to play, but from my experience, her face gave away the lie she was trying to keep as the truth. It pained me to see her so happy, knowing that I had no contribution to that smile. Her ineffable content plastered on her face. Lately, Ive been asking myself why I even came back. I set my gaze to the other Danvers and in desperation I asked,

"Alex why are we even here?"

"I'm here to stand guard, Lena's run dry of security for this gala. You've been invited because you work for her and a 'friend of Supergirl'" She made quotation gestures with her fingers, indicating the signature dialect of sarcasm that Alex spoke.

"I know but the way those two look at each other makes me sick."

"You could say that again." Alex glanced over to her sister who had her hand around Lena's waist, while Kara's cheek was met with maroon lips. The jealously flowed through me, an overflowing river riddled with hatred and disgust. It took all of my will power to not beat the shit out of the CEO that was hovering over MY kryptonian.

"That's gross. If I'm to get through this night it's gonna be with many, many drinks." I explained to Alex, who laughed in agreement.

Ill have to admit, Lena does know how to plan out a party. Every attendee looked pleased to be there whether on the multicolored LED dance floor, or at the bar. Platters of food were placed at either side of the venue, complete with a wide assortment of normalities to delicacies.

"Alexxx there's three more hours what are we gonna do!!???? I can't find either of them too!" I whined. I searched the whole place looking for them, but I was to no avail.

"Neither of them are picking up their phones. Weird." Alex said almost to herself.

"Well Kara left hers at home. It's on her coffee table. Honestly it's no use worrying. It's Kara, she's bulletproof-"

"And Lena's not. Your point Allie?" Alex raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing. It's just that..." There's absolutely no way I could bring it up here. That Kara was living a lie.

"I can tell something's bugging you." All playfulness left the Danvers sister's face.

"It's just, I don't know how to explain it." I sighed. I don't know what Alex would say or how she'd act.

"Allie." She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at me.

"Fine. It's better to show you than tell. Come with me." I felt like I was coming out to my family all over again. I had this big secret tearing me up inside and all it gave me was a big appetite and medical bills, not mine, but all of the peoples bones that I've broken over the years. I grabbed Alex's hand and led her over to the women's bathroom.

"Allie where in the hell are you taking me! And loosen your grip damn it!"  As we stepped into the larger than average bathroom, I let go of Alex.

"Listen. Have you ever thought about the possibility that Kara isn't the last daughter of Krypton?"

"No, because she is. Allie what are you trying to get at?"  She questioned, I needed to tell her the truth.

"Well what if I told you there's another."

"That's not possible." She retorted and crossed her arms in defiance.

"Well it is, and that someone is me."

"You're joking. How delusional are you? Is this your last resort to winning my sister back? I never thought you'd stoop that low." Alex started to walk away towards the door, clearly angered.

"I'm not Alex. I'm Analizia Ker Noé."

"No you're not. That's not possible." Alex turned to look at me as if I had gotten shot.

"Well it very much is. I have the same powers Kara does."

"No..no no no. Kara will freak if she finds out you're still alive."

"What do you mean still alive. She knows I got out, before Krypton exploded."

"Apparently not, because I remember her talking about an Analizia when she first came here. She sobbed for hours about it. But now that I see you here in the flesh? My mind is spinning so fast that  I can't tell which direction is down." Alex clutched her head in confusion. She proceeded to sit down on a couch, confusion and anger written all over her face. 

"Just...just start from the beginning, Al.."

"My name is Ana-"

"No. About how you know Kara." So I did. Every single detail about our life back on Krypton. I cried during some parts, but thankfully I had Alex to console me. We talked for what felt like hours. I poured my heart and soul to Alex, which she attentively listened to each and every word. A couple minutes passed by, in which the silence was broken.

"So Allie, you really are kryptonian."

"Yeah...I am." I sighed proudly.

"You know..you're gonna have to tell my sister."  Alex looked at me mournfully, knowing full well what could happen.

"I know. I'm gonna have to tell her soon. When I heard about her saving that plane, It gave me this overwhelming sense of self worth and pride. I could do that, save people. I could do all these things that she could. Alex I can fly."

"I know Allie. Kara gave me that same mantra when she first started out." Alex smiled at me, gesturing for a hug.

"Thank you for telling me. And question..." Alex pulled away and looked at me slyly.

"What?"

"You wanna work with Supergirl?"

"Who wouldn't?"  I smiled back at her.

"Alright. I'll give you the plan of how this'll go down." Alex replied deviously, and I couldn't wait for what was in store.

_________________________________________
(end  of  flashback)
lena'  apartment

Kara's POV

"Thank you for breakfa-" My gratitude was silenced with a kiss from Lena, I really needed to address that. But how could I with a redish tint to my face?

"It's no problem sweetie. I'd cook for you anytime." She smiled widely at me, as if she were a kid given a lollipop at the end of a doctors visit.

"Lena...we need to talk...about last night." I sighed in a defeated tone.

"I know..."

"I never intended to...have sex with you last night Lena, but..." I kept stuttering, as this was due to a lack of right words, and my limited vocabulary in this subject. 

"Kara neither did I to be honest. I did intend to kiss you, but nothing past that. But it was fun to hear you curse out of pleasure."

"I um...I" Nice job Kara. Nice, nice job.

"What. Did I spur the memories or something..?" Lena asked in a flirtatious tone.

"No, thankfully not, but I'm just astonished. I didn't know, or couldn't, tell that you liked me too.." I replied shyly. I was off balance for the first time in a while, I never expected that she would reciprocate.

"Well, Kara Zor El Danvers, you've got me addicted. I've checked, there's no rehab that I can go to. I can't spend one minute without you either next to me or thinking of you. Some would say my crush is unhealthy, I'd say that I've been crushing on my soulmate." Lena said softly, shifting her gaze from my eyes to my lips.

"Lena..I"

"Shut up." She said sternly, I felt a heat rise through me, identical to the previous night. My heart rate accelerated, my breaths became hotter and needy. Lena kept looking at me, inching closer to my face.

"Is this not what you want...Kara."

"It is..."

"Then if you want it, take it."  The hunger in her eyes was evident. I wanted to, I wanted to give in.
Lena's lips grazed mine for a brief moment.

My phone rang.

It was Allie.

I was released from Lena's hold and grabbed at my phone.

"Lena... I-I have to take this I'll be right back..." I picked up the line as I walked away from the countertop.

"Kara. It's important. Can we talk? Are you alone? Alex is mad because you aren't answering your texts."

"Whoa whoa whoa slow down Al. Who wants what from me?"

"Alex. She's mad because you aren't answering."

"Well I've been with Lena this whole time."

"I...um wow."

"I um wow what Allie? Okay now what about your catastrophe?"

"I have something to tell you, but I need to tell you in person."

"Can't. I'm busy right now."

"Okay fine. Just let me know when you can talk in person. Bye."

"Bye Allie, see you later." I ended the call, looking at Lena who had turned her attention back to cleaning the dishes from earlier.

"Sorry about that Lena. Allie's just annoying me about something she wanted to talk about."

"Well," she turned to look at me, "we never finished what we started."

"Yeah. We never did." I walked slowly over to the flustered CEO, a new confidence flowing through me. I was drunk on the thought of her lips on mine, her hands, her body.

"No distractions..." Lena said as she laced her arms around my neck, I wrapped mine around her waist.

"No distractions." I replied.

"Nothing keeping me away from you Kara?" She whispered against my lips.

"Nothing keeping you away from me Lena."

"Then take what you want...Supergirl."

I captured her lips, the taste of strawberries still lingered from earlier. Lena's hands found fistfuls of my hair, pushing our faces closer. I wanted every inch of her, and nothing was stopping me.

a/n- sorry it took this long. i've been doing a lot of school shit.

later in the week i'll be dishing out the continuation of this, itll be short.

see yah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.8K 37
Lena was devestated as she found out about her best friends true identity, well she thought they were true friends. She felt hurt and betrayed...Kara...
74.4K 2.1K 40
When Kara and Lena meet, they don't like each other, in fact they despise each other. The young reporter tries to refuse interviewing Miss Luthor...
610 17 20
When Lena Luthor transferred from her high school in Metropolis to Lima, Ohio she meets someone who she somewhat knew from her brother. Kara Danvers...
798 23 10
A Sequel to Lena Luthor: Supergirl's True Kryptonite They say that loving someone is one of the bravest things you can do, especially if you've been...