Reflections (Chapter two)

By JonesBrian

Follow my rise and Experience my redemption, as I fight back against all that haunts me. There will be poems... More

A freed bird
Almost Lover (Fantasy)
A note to the sun. (Eclipse)
Moments
Infection
Separation
Maybe
Aquarius
Heartbreak
Aquarius pt.2
Fragments
Fix
Era
Letting go.
Etterath
The void.
Agnosthesia
Religious.
Everything all at once.
Interest
A lost summer.
Butter.
Desire
Strange.
Lips.
Orpheus.
Forgotten.
Passing.
Disappointed.
Prayer.
Whispers

Dear kid,

83 2 0
By JonesBrian

From my younger self to yours.

We met in the summer, back when we were much younger.
They saw it immediately, our love it almost fit like a glove.

We were just kids who were still trying to figure things out.
You had your demons and I thrashed about.

While I was writing lines and dropping bars onto my wrist, you loved to fall asleep with your head on my chest.

While I was questioning my life and pondering my reasons to stay, you would hug me and that helped me find my way.

Truly you were the best for me, you taught me how to calm the storm in my chest so I could see.

No longer blinded by emotion and thoughts, our song became a drop in the ocean, as pure as our hearts.

While I waited for summer to come around, I grew accustomed to the way we worshiped our shared ground.

Our long walks down the street and the corner where we would meet.
I treasured your purest moments and the smile you showed when I would bring you sweets.

I loved you and needed you, for you taught me that although I was broken, consumed, and filled with anger and hate.
It was nothing that your love couldn't dissipate.

My love,
Forever yours.

P.s Our summer my dear, no other has been quite as fair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 599 10
This is a story of Derek and Stiles relationship through college.
2.2K 77 15
"i really hate high school but being with you made it a lot better." OR lovve comes when it wan...
5.9K 143 11
Raiden Kurogane, a boy who has innate love and natural talent for soccer. His nimble movements and and agility stood out, as if he was born to dance...
92.9K 4.4K 36
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...