Until I Found You

By summerdreamin

Nadia Washington spent majority of her life in an overly strict household, being the last child, her parents... More

Author's note
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
Thank You 🌷
Lost & Found (Chris x Celine Spin-off)

Chapter 50

99.4K 4.4K 1.2K
By summerdreamin

Warning ⚠️ Mature Audiences Only

         It's been days and Nadia still has yet to answer her phone. She's purposefully reading my text messages with out responding—which is odd.

I tried to rack my brain to figure out if I did anything wrong and came up with nothing. The team had a home game Monday night and I admit I was kind of distracted—but once I got on the field, I fell right back into focus. Our team came up with the win which was fairly easy.

This win really sealed the deal, us coming first in the NFC division—next two games meant I'd have less playing time to protect me from potential injury before playoffs.

"You good?" Chris asked me as we entered the locker room after the game.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said putting on a smile. Once I got off the field, it was like I was back in my mood again wondering about Nadia.

The girl I love is ignoring me, so no I'm not fine.

I went to my locker to grab my things in preparation for a shower. I was extremely hot and sweaty and I was dying to get these pads off. I wasn't in the mood to partake in the celebration going on in the middle of the locker room as my other team mates, including Tevin, cheered for our making the playoffs.

Coach came in the room shortly after during the celebration to give a speech. I turned around from my locker making sure to give Coach my undivided attention.

"I'm so proud of you guys, y'all worked hard out there. This isn't the end though, we still gotta stay in focus. Yes, we are in the playoffs again—but now we have to set our eyes on the prize-"

"Good game" Luke said beside patting my back with a huge smile on his face. Coach was still going off on a tangent.

"Uh yeah thanks" I said forcing out a smile.

"You good bro?" He asked his eyebrows crinkling inward. He's the second person to ask me that—was it that obvious.

"You just don't look to excited that we made the playoffs" he laughed lightly

"I'm extremely happy don't get me wrong, I just have other things on my mind"

"Alright then" he nodded

"-I'm proud of you guys and you've put in so much work. That's all I have to say, I'll be leaving you to get dressed and shower. That's all" he finished as everyone clapped whooping and hollering as he left the room. The second he left, it got extra rowdy.

Removing my jersey and pads, I grabbed my things and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

Through the next couple of days, I had attempted to call Nadia and the more she ignored the angrier I got.

I was extremely surprised when she finally answered after what felt like trying forever to get ahold of her.

"Nadia! Jesus, I've been calling you for days! I've been texting you and you keep leaving me on read, like what the fuck?!" I semi-yelled into the phone

"Call your ex instead" She said nonchalantly. I was honestly confused as fuck.

"Why would I-" then I stopped and realized she probably found out about Laurel. fml."so you know?" I said laughing nervously as I scratched the back of my head.

"It was so nice hearing it from someone else instead of my boyfriend, have a nice day Hunter" Damn she's petty as hell.

"Wait, wait, wait don't hang up the phone Nadia! I swear to God" I said in a panic knowing she was gonna hang up.

"You got 5 seconds, I'm at work" She said. I could tell she was enjoying this.

"Okay, okay can you come over today? To talk?" I pleaded

"I'll think about it, good bye" she said quickly hanging up the phone.

Damn it.

I messed up, I know I messed up.

Did I expect her to come over? Yes, I had a slight inkling that she would. I miss her, so I know she must have missed me.

When I opened the door for her, I made sure to purposely not have a shirt on—I knew It always got her feeling some type of way.

"I apologized, and can you please sit over here?" I asked as she insisted on sitting away from me since the beginning of this conversation.

She was getting a real attitude with me, and I was gonna fuck that shit right outta her.

"No! I know you're gonna try and seduce me or some shit!" She said annoyed

"Then I'll come to you then" I said with a knowing smirk

"Hunter stay over fucking there" She said seriously putting her hand out to stop me.

"No you're upset and you need to calm down" I said walking in front of her "we are heading to Georgia in a couple days and you can't be mad at me"

"I don't care. You're not getting shit Hunter! Moveee" She said pushing me away with little force while trying to contain her smile that I peeped.

"Hunter I'm mad at you and you need to move before I punch you in your throat" She said pushing my arm away as I went to grab her.

"Yeah no" I grabbing her while laughing.

I flung her over my shoulders knowing she was gonna forgive me the second I was done with her.

I made sure with every deep stroke as I flipped her over on all fours, that I apologized and tired her ass out so she'd have no room to argue.

I made sure to even apologize afterwards cause I knew how her feelings could've been possibly hurt by me not telling her.

"Look Nadia I am genuinely sorry I didn't tell you. It was wrong of me. If you did it to me, I'd probably be pissed as hell. I should've communicated better" I said sighing "I'm sorry Baby, I love you" I finished kissing her forehead

"Wait repeat that last part again" She said trying to hold back a smile.

I replayed what I said in my head and I had realized I had let 'it' slip out on accident.

"I said I was sorry" I said trying to defer

"No, not that part Hunter" She said lying on her stomach to face me properly

I already knew she caught it.

"Oh, that I love you?" I said with a bit of a nervous smile "this isn't really I how I wanted to say it, but it just came out. You don't have to say it back just becau-" I said rambling.

I was primarily nervous because what if I was coming on too strong or maybe she just wasn't on the same page as me. This is her first relationship and after all.

"I love you, too" She said with the brightest smile on her face.

"You do?" I asked tracing her cheeks tenderly. I  really was asking because I wanted to be sure she meant what she said.

"Yeah" she said with finality

"Really?" I asked again.

"Yesss" she dragged out adorably

"Like for real, for real? You sure?" I asked playfully flipping her on her back so that I was hovering over her naked body.

"Hunter, I love you" she said grabbing my face with all seriousness

"Okay good, I just had to make sure" I said laughing lightly. Before leaning down and kissing her supple lips.

"Hunter?" She said softly an inch away from my lips

"Yeah?" I responded meeting her beautiful brown eyes.

"Make love to me" she said sensually

This caused me to pause for a second

"Damn" I said biting my already swollen bottom lip "that was sexy as hell"

She looked up at me with expectant eyes

"And yes, I'll make love to Nadia" I said with all seriousness as I leaned down capturing her lips in mine.

I poured everything into that one kiss—all my love for this woman. She responded back with the same fervor and I felt the connection between us.

I rubbed my already hard member against her opening massaging her clit as I moved up and down coating myself with her wetness.

Nadia gasped in a sweet moan as I sucked on her swollen bottom lip from my kiss.

Pulling back slowly releasing her lip, I made my way to her neck nuzzling my nose into her sweet scent.

"You smell so damn good..." I groaned as I began to suck on her neck hitting her sweet spot. I felt her body shudder underneath me causing me to smirk as I continued to lick and suck.

"You're so beautiful" I said softly as I made my way down her neck still teasing her opening with my member

Tilting her head to the side, she gave me more access to her neck, which I gladly took advantage of.

I made my way down her body, making sure to worship every single part.

"Hunter" she moaned out

"Mmm" I hummed making my way back up to her chest. I sucked on her hardened nipple, nipping at it gently

"I want you inside me, I want to feel you" she said breathily

I placed one kiss on her beating heart before I moved back up to meet her face.

"I love you" I said looking into her eyes.

Grabbing the back of my neck, Nadia pressed my forehead against hers "and I love you" she said.

She soon after pulled me closer kissing me softly and I responded, tilting my head to kiss her deeper.

I rubbed my erection against her clit a couple more times before angling against her entrance and pushing into her gently.

I took my time sliding inside of her—I wanted to feel everything. I wanted to feel her wall clench around and suck me in.

I heard her gasp as I was finally deep inside of her stretching her out. Her legs locked around my torso as if to pull me closer then I already was. Her sharp nails dug into my back.

My lips found her jawline as I placed sweet kisses there. "You feel so fucking perfect around me...you fit me like a puzzle" I groaned

Removing her arms around my neck, I grabbed them both placing them over her head as I locked my fingers with hers.

Nadia was a moaning mess beneath me as I began to move at a gentle pace—taking my time to savor this moment.

"Fucking hell" she moaned out softly

I felt so connected to her in this very moment.

"Hunter faster" she said breathily and I complied. Speeding up my pace, I felt her clench around me tightly.

"Damn" I groaned out as I continued to thrust in and out of her.

As I was thrusting into her, I stopped for a quick second flipping her so that she was on top.

"Hunter what are-"

"I want you to ride me, I want you to take control. I'm all yours" grabbing her hips I pushed her down deeper onto me

"Fuck, I feel so full" she said throwing her head back "You're so deep"

"Ride me, Nadia" and with my help I guided her up and down on my erection.

"Oh my God" she screamed out as she continued to bounce up and down on me.

"Damn Baby, you are so sexy fuck" I groaned as I saw her breast bounce up and down.

Leaning down she pressed her lips bruising mine, her breast flushed against my chest as she gyrated in circular motion—my hands wandered down her body.

"I'm gonna come Hunter, I can't hold it" she screamed.

I began to meet her thrusts quicken my pace.

"Let go Nadia" I breathed out as I began to sloppily thrust forward.

And she came as I spilled my seed into her as she fell limp against me.

Kissing her forehead, I said "I love you"

"I could never get tired of you saying that" she said as she kissed my chest. "I love you Montgomery Hunter Reece"

"You are so annoying" I laughed lightly

Before me, I saw my future—I saw her as my wife and I saw kids, something I never really thought about much until I found her,

Until I found Nadia

A/N: sometimes I wish I started writing on Wattpad early. 6 years on this app and I'm only just posting a story 🤦🏾‍♀️

Make sure to COMMENT and VOTE ✨

Chapter not edited. Grammatical errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 79 23
In the ancient X dynasty, Qin Shuonan was a general who disguised herself as a man, and was recognized as a god of war. The biggest worry was that sh...
1.2M 110K 57
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...
16.3K 1.3K 60
"Finding happiness is like a needle in a haystack. That doesn't change the fact that the needle is still there. It's just up to you to put in the wor...
85.2K 3K 47
Katrina never knew what it was like to live... Working two jobs and moving away from her dysfunctional family and into a town like Minerva her life...