Touchy

By JHopingYouStop

Taehyung and Hoseok become touchy...maybe a little too touchy. It's everybody's story. About a growing relati... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35

12

6.4K 294 202
By JHopingYouStop

Taehyung~

We are headed to a concert and yes we are preforming and will be on stage. It has been a month since Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin came out and surprisingly they were able to keep their relationship a secret for that long I'm surprised.

And lately, I feel like Hoseok has been avoiding me. I thought we already talked this over. But the thing is, he hangs around Suga alot more and it's almost stressing me out. I haven't been able to focus on real things like Vlive, concerts, fan meeting, or even when we are just in the break room I kept my eyes on Hoseok. I don't want it to be obvious but I also don't want Hoseok to just disappear away from me. I need him with me.

We, as a group, decided to play a game. True or false. It goes like this: someone aks something a question asking is it true or false that you...

It has been a fun game for us to play when we are bored learning more and more about eachother and that's how we, as a group, have such a good relationship but we gotta be careful. We can ask weird things that that person has to answer.

"Okay I'll go first" Namjoon starts.

"Jimin, is it true or false that..." Namjoon continues.

"...that you wanted to get in shape just to impress Jungkook during predebut?" Namjoon laughs the question out.

"Hmm... actually false. I wanted to actually impress all of you guys because I'm the shortest and I wanted to have the upper hand on at least being the buffest but that changed when I got to know Jungkook more. I wanted to change my image more for him than to all of you idiots" Jimin confesses and laughs.

"Heeey" We all say towards Jimin except Jungkook.

We all let out a Ooohhh as Jungkook leaned in for a kiss from Jimin afterwards.

"Who's turn now?" Suga asked.

Third person~

"How about you?" Taehyung suggests.

"Yeah whatever hit me" Yoongi excepts to play.

"True or false, you...Suga, have not watched porn in the past two weeks" Taehyung asks Suga who looked as if Taehyung asked a dumb question.

"Of course not. I got no time for that. I got better things to do" Suga crosses his arms and the game continues.

We finished at a end. Now we get to do whatever we want.

"Hyung would you like to go out to eat with me?" Asked Taehyung as Hoseok, Suga, Jin, and Namjoon turn their head since they were considered the Hyungs.

"Oh I ment Hoseok" Taehyung clears things up.

"Oh" Hoseok hesitates and wonders if he is really hungry. Which he actually was.

"Sure I'll go get my jacket" Hoseok said grabbing his jacket from the room he shared with Suga and Taehyung.

"I would like to come too. I'm hungry as well" Suga suggested to tag along.

"No! I mean,no I need to talk to Hoseok kinda privately" Taehyung spills the tea.

"What do you mean? Why? Why can't you say it here?" Yoongi gets all up on Taehyung making Taehyung uncomfortable.

"Okay I'm ready" Hoseok signals to Taehyung as he walked towards the door.

"Taehyung are you coming? You're the one that invited me come and take me" Hoseok saids unpatiently.

"Alright. We'll be back soon guys. Tell PD we left out" Taehyung tells the rest.

"That idiot didn't even answer my question" Suga mumbled under his breath.

They leave out the door and Hoseok was still clueless to where they were going.

"Where are we going?" Hoseok asked following Taehyung out the door.

"To that new club" Taehyung replied.

"I thought you said we are going out to eat"

"Yeah you can eat at the new bar too" Taehyung replies..

"Okay then..." Hoseok was kinda worried.

They made it to a bar with people on the outside hanging out.

They made it through the front entrance to the smell of alot of beverages that smelled refreshing and strong.

"Woah. This place is nice" Hoseok compliments the place taking a look around seeing red lights that decorated the place with music playing in the background. Seemed like everyone was having a good time.

"I'm glad you like it" Taehyung replies.

"So...I'm hungry, but why couldn't we just eat at the studio?" Hoseok questioned.

"Oh right. Because I wanted to talk to you privately" Taehyung admits.

"Why couldn't you talk to me in the dorm or in another room?"

"Because I couldn't risk anyone from the intertainment to figure out" Taehyung starts to whisper.

"Figure out what?" Hoseok squints his eyes wondering what Taehyung means looking confused.

"May I take your order?" A female waiter comes with a note pad and a pencil.

"Umm.." Hoseok looked over at Taehyung.

"We'll both have the Moscato strawberry lemonade with extra vodka please and I'll have the grilled steak with a side of fried shrimp and he'll have the Tomato Alfredo Garlic Lasognia. Please and thank you" Taehyung orders for both of them.

"Great we'll be ready for your food shortly sirs" The waiter left after taking their order.

"How did you know I wanted speggetti?"

"You said you were craving speggetti for some reason at the dorm and we didn't have any so I thought-"

"Well...thank you but, how about the Moscato strawberry lemonade? I don't drink remember?" Hoseok reminds Taehyung.

"Hyung, you gotta loosen up a little bit we're on our break and if you loosen up too much, I'll make sure to take care of you"

(He'll take care of you all right( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ))
(Fite me)

"Whatever but I swear if I get raped-"

"Hyung. Chill no one's going to rape you"

"Whatever"

After a while their food and drinks were ready.

"Here you go sirs enjoy your food and drinks and also-"

"Are you two together?" The waiter asked casually. Hoseok almost chocked on his drink.

Taehyung and Hoseok look at eachother.

"What do you mean 'together'" Hoseok asked the waiter asking.

"I mean, are you two here as a couple?" She asked again sincerely.

"Why do you ask?" Taehyung asked the waiter.

"Well if you guys are here as a couple, than you get a 20% discount off the stuff you ordered" she confirms.

"Well then...yeah..." Taehyung looked at Hoseok. Hoseok looked at him with a "wtf" facial expression.

"He's my...boyfriend" Taehyung said saying it in a believable way as he held Hoseoks hand from across the table catching Hoseok off gaurd almost making him move his hand away but he didn't. He was just startled.

"Okay then" the waiter Nods as in understood and left after saying she'll be back with the bill after we are done eating.

"Why the hell did you say that?!" Hoseok almost screamed taking his hand away from Taehyung.

"Hey, I'm the one paying for the food and I want a discount" Taehyung admits.

"You don't gotta pay for me" Hoseok said almost angry for some reason.

"Hoseok..."

"Do you hate me?"

Hoseok was caught off gaurd again and almost hesitated.

"No. Taehyung what are you talking about? Of course I don't hate you." Said Hoseok.

"Then do you like me?" Taehyung asked another question.

"..."

"Depends" Hoseok admits.

"What does it depend on?" Taehyung asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Depends on what you mean by 'like'. Taehyung, we had history and you know that but that was the past. That was a mistake we have been starting over" Hoseok let's out and almost hurt Taehyungs gut.

"Well then...I like you Hoseok. I like you a alot" Taehyung confesses.

"..."

"Hey, stop saying weird things we're in public" Hoseok laughs it off.

"What? We're a couple aren't we? I get to say I like you" Taehyung laughs as well relieving the stress.

"That's not true come on, you just wanted the discount you even said it yourself" Hoseok laughs.

A/N(His laugh is the sweetest sight ever don't Fite me)

After all the laughing, they finally ate. They talked, and talked. Laughed and laughed and in all, it seemed like they were having a great time.

"...and then she just left me for another guy" Hoseok laughs. Was he drunk already?

"Wait for real?" Taehyung laughs too. Taehyung was all right and sober though.

"Yeah. It hurt...but...yeah at least I didn't have to worry about how long she would stay with me if she already broke up with me" Hoseok pushes his hair back leaning back on his chair. His cheeks and ears were red. He was drunk all right.

"I bet she regrets it right about now. How did she not see how amazing you are?" Taehyung asked in full curiousity.

"I don't know. I guess people just don't see the fullest in people" Hoseok yawned.

"Hey are you tired?"

"No" he yawned again.

"Yeah you're tired"

Taehyung noticed a piece of confetti that was from the last performance on Hoseoks now black hair.

He thought it would be sensible to just take it off with his hand. But Taehyung wanted some fun decided to try to blow it off his hair.

Taehyung got closer to Hoseoks face from across the table. He pouted his lips and blew air out trying to get the piece off Hoseoks hair.

After a few failed attempts Taehyung finally did it. He sat back down and later paid the bill.

Since Hoseok was sleeping, he decided to take Hoseok back home on his back giving him a piggy back ride.

After a few minutes of walking in the uncomfortable public, they made it back to the industry.

"Hey we're back" Taehyung opens the door expecting to be greeted by everyone but instead he sees Hitman Bang on one of the couches with his arms crossed and he didn't look happy for some reason and so didn't the other members more like guilty.

I layed Hoseok on a couch nearby.

"What's going on what's wrong?" Taehyung asked anxious.

"Taehyung..." PD starts to say. He takes out his phone and presses somethings and then turns the phone around.

"Taehyung...what is this?"

PD turned the phone to Taehyung. As Taehyung observed it, he noticed that it was a picture of him and Hoseok at the bar they were just at. It looks like when Taehyung was trying to take the confetti off of Hoseoks hair by blowing it off, from angle this picture was taken, it looked like Taehyung and Hoseok were sharing a kiss.

"We- we weren't-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 556 13
This story is about toxic relationship between cold person and sassy person. At first Yoongi fell in love with Hoseok but soon it's fade away. But w...
235 33 10
"yes, i hate you. you left me, but i never stopped thinking about you, not even a day. honestly, i miss you but i'll erase you cuz it hurts less th...
6.4K 247 1
Taegi are just pining for each other + a bunch of tension (canon compliant, tension, sleep in same bed, miscommunication, hand holding to make up, ev...
1.5M 74K 63
Jimin loves Jungkook. Jungkook loves Taehyung. Taehyung is dating Hoseok. Jungkook wants to destroy Jimin. Ships in the story: 1. Jikook 2. Yoonmin ...