Wilson × Reader

By Fan-Fic-Overload

Here is a story about you running away from hounds and tripping into the lovely hands of Wilson Percival Higg... More

The Meeting
Camping
The Morning Hustle
The Food Hunt
Heading Home
The Next Morning
The Embarrassing Bath
The Final Battle
Revival
Morning fright
The big confession
The Answer
The Visitor
The beginning of struggle
The kiss
Him.
Lovers embrace (male)
Aftermath

Lovers embrace (female)

878 14 16
By Fan-Fic-Overload

You fall onto him and kiss back, letting out a cute groan. Wilson kept his arms wrapped around your neck before he quickly broke the kiss, panting heavily. He kissed your neck gently, he couldn't wait. He turned you over and began to gently grind against you, continuing to kiss your neck. You let out a sweet sound, telling him to continue. His crotch rubbing against yours felt amazing, though the pants were a pain. You quickly and delicately, trying not to seem desperate, undo your pants, quickly taking them off and helping him take off his own pants. While you did that Wilson kissed you, shoving his tongue into your mouth. In return you gently sucked on his soft tongue, soon both your pants and boxers were off. You panted and broke the kiss, already quite wet. Wilson smirked and began to gently grind against your clit with his erection, it felt amazing, the way it gently stroked up and down, also rubbing against your entrance. You let out a moan as Wilson gently grabbed a hold of your breast, squeezing them and moving them in a circular motion. Your hips twitched a bit and bucked once, soon you could feel something rub against your entrance, his knob, soon he gently shoved his dick into you, letting out a low groan at how tight you were. You let out a gasp and wrapped your legs around his waist as he began bucking his hips, kissing you gently and making sure to bite at your bottom lip. Boy this escalated fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.1K 39
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
607K 30.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
672K 23K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
976K 32.4K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...