The Answer

You felt your heart began to race, did you love him in return? You couldn't tell. You were scared. What if he hurt you? What if he... changes? All of these wha ifs began swarming your thoughts, you began to shake. "Wilson... I-" You had to chose your words carefully. You were happy with him, and with the lake incident who could tell what happens next? You stared at him, deep in your thoughts. However the look on his face brought you out of it. Regret. He stared at you, forcing a smile, waiting for her answer. Every moment was pain, he had no idea what you were going to say. You stared at Wilson, taking a deep breath. {I'm happy. Right? I've been happy with him for a long time. And after that last incident, when will he die? When will I die?} You thought about so many things before you clenched your fists. {You know what? Fuck it! I deserve to be happy. He makes me happy. He pleases me. Yeah- yeah I do love him! I love him to bits!! He treats me right!!} You grabbed him by the vest collar and pulled him into a deep kiss, closing her eyes happily. The kiss was rather rough.

~his pov~
I stared at her, forcing a smile. Was it too early to ask that question? Does she not like me? I clenched my fists, grabbing my pant legs. I began to think of terrible things, on the verge of crying. I regretted it. My big, stupid, loud mouth probably destroyed my friendship. I began to insult myself with my thoughts, but they were interrupted. When she grabbed my vest I blinked and got ready to be punched. But... when she kissed me, my eyes widened. A goofy smile crawled across my face, my cheeks going pink. I leaned into the kiss, cupping her cheeks as I kissed back. I nipped at her bottom lip gently, tilting my head to the side as we began fully making out. When she pulled back, I was a panting mess. I giggled happily, grinning sweetly.

~your pov~
You let go of his vest, pulling back from the kiss. You stared at him, smiling sweetly. "Does that answer your question?" Wilson took a bit before he nodded, pulling me into a deep hug. We were both panting, blushing quite a bit. He suddenly let out a soft trumpet noise. He closed his eyes, you leaned against him and happily smiled. Then. He made a bold move. He softly kissed your neck, letting out a low purr. "I love you. I want you. I... I can't handle this anymore. You're driving my head crazy. I.... I love you. I love you more than anything. Please Y/n... please I want you!" You found yourself covering your mouth, your face beat red.  You let out a whimper before answering. "W-Wilson it's a little early... we.. we just confessed our love!" You gripped onto his vest with your free hand. "....But... I suppose I owe you if I drive you mad." You let out a few flirtatious giggles. "Wilson... I..  I need to do something first." Wilson seemed worried, he leaned back, breaking the hug. "What did you need to do?"