OC Book

By ShadowngDeath

This is an OC book of mine. It will have active and nonactive OCs in it. Anyone can rp with any of these OCs... More

Russel Xavier (Active)
Remus Zyel/Regrezeel (Active)
Sebastian King (Active)

Brio Forte (Active)

21 0 0
By ShadowngDeath

Basic Information

Name: Brio Forte

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Species: Werewolf

Sexuality: Bisexual

Mate: Dustin MidwesternVibes

Height: 6'4

Weight: 239 lbs

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green

Personality

Brio is a loud individual. He often can be quite obnoxious due to him being a loud individual. But, once you get to know him, he is quite loyal and nice. Brio isn't easily gotten along with because of the brashness and bluntness that comes with his character.  

Human Appearance

Face claim: Chris Pratt

  Brio is a muscular individual at the height of 6'4. He constantly is looking after his appearance and muscle mass. So he's often seen in a gym or working out somewhere. His hair is always kept sort and out of his face. His beard and mustache are always kept trimmed and neat. 

Casual Attire 

  Brio is most often seen in a black t-shirt and jeans. When it is cool outside, he sports the leather jacket that he has come to love. If anyone needs with his jacket or touches it, he will freak out and go off on that person. 

Formal Attire 

  When he feels like being formal, such as for some event or party, Brio will be find in a perfectly tailored gray suit. On his left wrist, he wears his Rolex watch, but only with his formal attire.  

Wolf Appearance

Magic

Brio is a werewolf with the power of Sound Manipulation.

Brio can create, shape and manipulate sound, a periodic disturbance of a medium (air, ground, water, etc) that radiates outward linearly in the form of a pressure wave. The effect these waves upon the ear is perceived as sound. From the point of view of physics, sound is considered to be the waves of vibratory motion themselves, whether or not they are heard by the human ear.

Brio can mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound, using it as a powerful physical force and high-speed movement.

At low frequencies, sound can be potentially fatal to living beings by causing internal damage, while high frequencies cannot be heard by normal humans but can be used for sonar-like effects. Since sound vibrations can travel through the air, ground, water and any form of medium, defense by using physical barriers is difficult. The vibrations can also affect at a molecular level.

In essence, sound is an invisible, deadly weapon and a versatile tool.

Applications:

+Counter Vibration (Rarely used)
Brio can create a counter vibrating frequency to cancel out another object's frequency, thereby destroying it. This ability takes advantage of the ideal that everything (including objects, living creatures, immaterial creatures, space, time, matter, energy, etc.) gives off a vibrating frequency, and by emitting an opposing frequency, both the frequency and the object are destroyed.

Limitations:
-- Each being emits a slightly different frequency and Brio must concentrate on creating the correct counter frequency to make his power effective.
--All items of interest have their own vibration frequency e.i. skin, rock, atoms, etc; which are all shrouded by one another. focusing on the specific wavelength for a more pinpoint counter becomes all that more difficult.

+Molecular Acceleration
Brio can accelerate molecules, be it his own or another's. He can speed an object's molecules to the point of melting or combustion.

Limitations:
-- Brio may catch on fire or melt himself.

+Sound Nullification
Brio can negate sound and any sound-using attacks, ignoring their effects.

+Sonokinetic Flight
Brio can fly, glide and/or levitate through manipulation of sound. He can fly at varying speeds, levitate, or propel himself without taking flight, including enhanced jumping by a short burst of flight.

+ Sound Absorption
Brio can absorb sound waves, while removing it from the source, into his body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing himself, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.

Limitations:
-- Can't absorb self-generated sound.
-- May be limited to how much he can absorb.

+ Sound Amplification
Brio can increase the strength, duration, and potential of sound to it's fullest, the effects may change depending on the original effects of the sound that has now been amplified.

Limitations:
-- Brio cannot create sound with this power, only amplify already existing one.
--If there is no sound, the power has no effect.

+Sound Conversion
Brio can absorb sound and convert it into various forms of energy, essentially converting sound waves he absorbs into any other form of existing energy.

+ Sound Sculpting
Brio can sculpt and shape sounds and other ambient noises, changing them in any way imaginable, such as changing the sound of rainfall to sound like a lions roar. He can alter existing sounds or even add sounds where none existed before, including changing the qualities of any sound such as making it sound better and clearer or even increase the range and volume of sounds.

+ Sound Wave Generation
Brio can generate and project sound waves.

Limitations:
-- Flow of sound waves often cause accidental destruction to nearby objects.
--May cause unintentional harm to distant targets, including beings with sensitive/enhanced/superhuman hearing.
--Sound waves bounce off of most surfaces, unless they are capable of muffling and absorbing the vibrations in the air.

+ Voice Manipulation
Brio is freely capable of manipulating his voice, allowing him to control his voice to imitate sounds of creatures such as animal noises and explosions or increase or decrease the tone of his voice.

+Empathic Voice
Brio can manipulate the emotions of other sentient beings through his voice. The effects depend on Brio's tone and intention: a joyful or mournful tone instills the same feelings in his listeners, etc.

Limitations:
-- Opponents who are listening must have emotions to manipulate in order for Brio's ability to work.

+Vertigo Inducement
Brio can give the target vertigo, causing confusion, disorientation and/or nausea, possibly even unconsciousness.

+Sonic Healing
Brio can heal himself or others by using sound by utilizing high frequency sound waves to shelter the body, revitalizing it to its max by manipulating the molecules and nerves via vibration to induce regeneration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 5.3K 106
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
184K 7.3K 29
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
18.2K 1.6K 31
**TW*** Child loss. SA A found babe on a moonlit night. Amaris grows up alone. Her only dream is to find her fated mate so she can finally have a...
25.9K 414 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE