Remus Zyel/Regrezeel (Active)

Basic Information

Demon

Name: Regrezeel

Gender: Male

Species: Demon

Height: 7'8

Weight: 405 lbs

Body Type: Built and muscled

Skin Tone: Gray

Hair Color: Black

Iris Color: Black

Sclera Color: Black

Wing Span: 12'6

Human

Name: Remus Klein Zyel

Gender: Male

Height: 6'4

Weight: 238 lbs

Body Type: Muscled and thin

Skin Tone: Slightly tanned

Hair Color: Black

Iris Color: Blue

Sclera Color: White

Mate: Jamie 

Weaponry and Magic

Demon Sword

Classification: Sword

Material: Black steel

Length (Including hilt): 5'

Weight: 10.5 lbs

Magic Properties: Resistant to corrosion. The sword is hidden until Regrezeel or Remus materializes it within his right hand. It is hidden as what appears to be black smoke trailing his cloak.  

Magic

Regrezeel is a demon of regret. He preys on the regrets of others by probing their minds and bringing them to the forefront. The pain of the regret would render his opponent weak and vulnerable. The only limitation to this is someone with great mental awareness and defense.

Regrezeel has the ability to render himself invisible. But only in his demon form. He is an evil spirit after all. His location while invisible can easily be sensed by those with enhanced awareness.

Regrezeel has the ability to teleport. Being an evil spirit gives him properties of all spirits. Teleportation being one.

Regrezeel is a demon. Much like most demons, he has the ability to possess those he finds weaker than him and use them for his own devices. The limitation to this is someone with great mental awareness and defense.

Backstory

Regrezeel, the demon of regret, has an origin story that is shrouded in mystery. His beginnings are unknown to most including himself. The only one who actually knows where he came from is Satan himself. But, the earliest known memory Regrezeel has is that of being banished from heaven along with his leader, Satan. Along with three other fallen angels, Regrezeel and Satan formed a High Council. This gave Regrezeel a great power being as he was so closely knit with the Prince of Darkness. The four demons and Satan held their first council thousands of years ago. This council set what each demon would be placed over. Regrezeel was given the title of Demon of Regrets and was given the objective of tormenting the werewolf race and anyone that associated themselves with the werewolves.

The first werewolf he tormented was the actual first werewolf that the moon goddess gave the power of shifting to. The demon targeted the many regrets that this man had and drove him to insanity. The wolf eventually ended up killing himself. This event caused the moon goddess great distress. But, Regrezeel was now in the goddess' radar. His next target would be a great alpha in the medieval times. But, the moon goddess was one step ahead of him. She had given this alpha the ability to banish this demon to Hell. The ability...The Blade of the Goddess. This blade was a purple-hilted long sword made from divine steel and blessed by the goddess herself. The alpha defeated Regrezeel and banished him to Hell.

Satan was greatly displeased with this and forced the demon to remain in the burning flames of the abyss for a thousand years. So, in 1997, this demon was finally let loose once again. His next target came from Canada. Russel Wallace and his family were Regrezeel's next targets. Along with this new target, he knew he would need to blend in eventually, so this is when he formed his human disguise. To this present day, he torments Russel Wallace and his friends.

Regrezeel himself holds many regrets and grudges of his own. His biggest grudge is against the Prince of Darkness himself. Regrezeel felt that he should have been the leader of the fallen angels. Satan was no match for his abilities and Satan knew this. That's why Satan imprisoned him after he fell to the alpha. Satan knew that the regret of failure would cause Regrezeel to thrive and become that much more powerful and he tried to hold the demon in the flaming abyss. Betrayal is all that Regrezeel sees when he thinks about his leader. His biggest regret is not killing the Prince of Darkness when he could have. But you won't see Regrezeel admitting this. No...instead he uses this regret to thrive and kill those he deems too weak. His goal is to prove to himself, to Satan, to anyone that is watching him that he is the most powerful demon there is.

Recently, he attacked the Solstice Tribe wounding multiple people, specifically the Spirit Wolf apprentice, Lilith and the alpha herself, Dejanah. However, through the efforts of Dejanah, Russel and the moon goddess herself, Regrezeel was separated from Remus and sealed away in Hell. Remus is a Frenchman who now serves as an elite to the tribe he once terrorized.