A Demon's Heart (Bill Cipher...

Por wintercipher

(Y/N) Zoldyck is from the family of famous assassins, your training was done and now you're one of the best a... Más

Chapter 1 - New Home New People
Chapter 2 - Crystal Trouble
Chapter 3 - Demon and 'Halloween'
Chapter 4 - Into the Mind
Chapter 5 - Hunt of the Door
A/N
Take Two (Comic)
Chapter 6 - Mind Battle
Surprise!!!
Special Chapter #1 - Reverse Friends
Chapter 7 - Losing It
Chapter 8 - Things Are Going Down Hill...
Chapter 9 - Getting The Shack Back
Chapter 10 - Predictor Awakens
Assassin's Look
Chapter 11 - The Real Fraud Revealed
Chapter 12 - Accidental Discovery
Special Chapter #2 - The Baby Demon
Chapter 13 - Ice Queen Arrives
Chapter 14 - The Long and Serious Mystery Chat
Chapter 15 - Rise of the Dead
Chapter 16 - Fall of the Dead
Chapter 17 - Morning Chat
Chapter 18 - The Fake Author
Special Chapter #3 - Assassination Falls
Chapter 19 - A New Clue
Chapter 20 - An Assassin's Wish
Chapter 21 - A Road Block
Chapter 22 - Problem with Siblings
Chapter 23 - The Drama
Chapter 24 - Mystery Trio is Back
Special Chapter #4 - A Surprise Visit
Chapter 25 - Assassin's Treehouse
Chapter 26 - The Treehouse Key
Chapter 27 - Author Found?
Chapter 28 - Finding What's Lost
Assassin's Code Name (Voting)
Chapter 29 - The Grim Reaper
Chapter 30 - A Night Talk With a Demon
Special Chapter #5 - Dark Side
Chapter 31 - The Gift To A Friend
Chapter 32 - Spending Time With A Demon
Chapter 33 - Who I Am, Always
Chapter 34 - Wendy's Invitation
Chapter 36 - Dart Throwing
Special Chapter #6 - A Confession?
Author's Note
New & Last Book of the Series

Chapter 35 - To The Festival

1.8K 84 93
Por wintercipher

You burst out into non-stop laughter when you saw Bill, you fell to the ground laughing, rolling around hugging yourself while Bill kept shouting at you to stop. The more he shouted the more you laugh.

You stood back up and wipe the tears of laughter from your eyes with one hand while the other was still hugging yourself. You noticed a piece of clothing sitting beside his doll form.

"What that beside you?" you pointed.

"This?" Bill looked to his right.

You nodded unintentionally.

"Oh, it's for you. I designed it myself." the demon proudly announced.

"I see." you plainly said and picked up the piece of clothing.

"Well go on. Try it on!" the doll shouted at you with impatiens.

You smiled at him and rolled your eyes, you scanned through the clothing in your hands and smiled at it.

[Pick one of the above clothings, the boots are knee length. For males, your wearing a cape with a kind of suit clothing.]

You went into the restroom with the clothing in hand to change, "Bill gave a lot of thought into this didn't he."

You came out with your own clothes and now wearing the one Bill gave you. You placed your own clothings hanging on the three-sided mirror, then you looked at your reflection.

You turned from side to side to see how you look with the clothing Bill gave, "It's actually not that bad for a dress."

"I know right! Plus it fits you like a glove." Bill said.

"Did I actually said that out loud." you sweatdropped.

"Yes you did. Actually, it wouldn't a big difference since I do read your mind."

"Ya you're right-" you said but then stopped yourself in the middle of the sentence. "How did you know my size?"

You could practically see sweat beads dropping from his head. "What...what are you talking about? I'm all-knowing remember?"

"So I've heard. Come on tell me." you turned to face him with your arms on your hips.

"I may have...createdadollversionofyouinthemindscapeinordertodesigntherightclothesforyou." Bill rushed through his sentence, unfortunately for him, you don't have any trouble listen to his speed of language.

[Translation: I may have...created a doll version of you in the mindscape in order to design the right clothes for you.]

"I see..." you started cracking your knuckles. "Do you have a death wish or something? Because it sounds to me that you wanted me to beat you up into something people can't even recognize."

In Bill's eyes, there was a dark aura around your form. Your hair was flowing in the air like magic, your eyes were glowing crimson red and there were fangs.

"No I wouldn't dream of it, and I'm a dream demon. I shouldn't have been able to dream." Bill reasoned with you. "Though, the pain inflicted by (Y/N) would be amazing."

You signed and dropped the subject, you looked at the doll version of Bill. "So, how did you get this doll?"

"I made a deal with a doll maker." Bill explained.

"I see..."

"I didn't do anything bad." Bill quickly said as he sensed your suspicion. "I would renew his doll making tools, in return he would make me a doll form within that night."

"Well I guess that deal is fine." you signed. "But he should have raised the price high since you are desperate for this deal to go smoothly."

"Ya, he could be asked for a ton of money!" Bill laughed.

You looked at Bill and it seems that he is unable to change the face of the doll, he was only able to move the arms and legs.

"Can you walk?"

"No, I've tried. Why do you ask?"

"Then how are you going to go with me to the festival?"

"I'm going to sit on one side of your shoulders of course."

"You're going to do what on my what?" you repeated with your eye twitching.

"I'm going to sit on one side of your shoulders, it would be like I'm your assistance or your familiar." Bill said. The fact that his doll face was a smirk didn't help at all, it just made it creepier.

"Well, once you can't exactly move fast with your...new form, I guess I could let it work." you could see him smirking. "Because if I let you walk on your own you would definitely get lost in the crowd." this time it was you who smirked.

"Hey!" Bill shouted. "Take that back!"

"No." you grinned.

You heard him signed. "Whatever, when you are at the festival wear the hood on your cloak."

"Why?"

"I made it for you to wear it so just do it." Bill said as his doll head turned to the side. "I don't want anyone to have you."

"Okay, I'll wear it because you begged me to." you smiled, you looked to the window and saw the sun setting. "I forgot to ask Wendy when it starts."

"Who needs Red when you have me!" Bill said as his doll hand was placed over his 'heart'. "I'm all-knowing just ask me."

"Fine, when does the festival start? All-powerful, all-knowing dream demon in doll form?" you bowed to him, making it more dramatic.

"I heard that. Anyway, it's started now." Bill shouted. "If we went through the forest, we could make it on time."

I simply nodded and placed Bill on your left shoulder, then placing the hood over your head. You felt Bill holding on your hood, you went out the door, closing it.

~Time Skip~

You as well as the doll Bill arrived at your destination in no time at all, the only delay was Bill falling over all the time since he wasn't used to using the hands of a doll, you would laugh every time it happens but it soon got old.

You arrived at the entrance of the festival.

"Ticket please." the man said with his hand out.

"This festival needs tickets?" you question yourself.

"Of course it does, there's a concert inside as well." Bill said to you through the mind.

"Miss?" the man asked again.

"Oh sorry wait a moment." you replied.

"Check the inside pocket of the cape." Bill said.

You did as he said and found your daggers in your cloak as well, but you pushed that aside for now and gave the man your ticket.

He ripped part of it and gave part of the ticket to you then said. "Enjoy the festival."

You nodded at him and took part of the ticket, then walking through the entrance.

"So this is a festival." you said as you saw the stores alined together in rolls.

"Yup, I do not recommend listening to those bands. Let just go to those stores, they are way better." Bill tucked on your hood and said.

"Sure." you said. "Say Bill, why are my daggers in the hidden pockets of the cloak? There are also some other pockets."

"Oh those? They are just for you to put your weapons, I mean if you do ever go back to assassination, you could at least use the cloak and not the dress."

"I see, but I'm sure I won't go back to my ways..."

"Even so, it could be for self defense. You know how dangerous this town could be." Bill warned with a serious tone.

"Point taken." you said as you continued to walk through the stores set up.

They all had all types of prizes set for the winner and the fee to pay for the game, their were also food stores.

"Are you hungry?" Bill asked.

"I could last a month without food." you said.

"I asked if you were hungry, not how long you can last without food."

"Are you then."

"No. Dream demon don't need food. You?"

"I would love to eat, but I didn't bring any money."

"So that's why. You know, on the left side of the cloak has some money in the pockets right?"

"No I don't. I didn't made this."

"Well now you know. So use it."

Author's Notes: Awwww, is this a date with (Y/N)? So sweet.

Bill: Maybe it is.

Me: Look who's blushing.

Bill: Shut it or I'll put you into another dimension!

Me: Bill is IN LOVE! ATTENTION ONE AND ALL! BILL CIPHER THE DREAM DEMON IS IN LOVE!

Bill: Will you shut it! Guys, just Vote and Comment, I'm out of here...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

149K 4.4K 41
!Please Note¡ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
10.6K 242 21
Hello there, I have a small(ish) obsession with Gravity Falls, and I might have a crush on a certain one eyed, yellow demon. If you're like me and ha...
87 2 4
(I adopted this book and I have written in a few more chapters in the beginning. I suggest you go read the original before this one!) This book was m...
399K 14.9K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...