The Third Sitri

Bởi whothehellishe

(Discontinued) Sona's little brother, you, decides to attend Kuoh Academy with his peerage. Xem Thêm

Bio
Peerage Members
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

25.2K 251 151
Bởi whothehellishe

It was a nice day at Kuoh Academy, the students were hanging out and conversing with one another. It was your typical day, that is until three unknown people appeared by the front gate. Their appearance caught the attention of most of the student population as they began to walk inside the school grounds. The three students were (Y/N) Shitori or Sitri, the younger brother of Sona Sitri, a first year in Kuoh Academy and next to him were two members of his peerage. On his left was his bishop Yuuka Kazami, a stunning young woman with vibrant green hair and piercing red eyes. On his right was his queen Yukari Yakumo, a striking young woman with long golden hair and mesmerizing violet eyes. Both of them being third years in the school.

(Y/N) POV

I was walking into the school with Yuuka and Yukari. As we walked around I could hear the senseless fawning of the female students and the blatant and disgusting perversions of the male students.

Female Student #1: Look at him! He's so hot!

Female Student #2: He looks a lot like the student president, do you think they're related?

Male student #1: Look there go Yukari-sama and Yuuka-sama! Looking as hot as usual!

Male Student #2: But who is the guy standing next to them?!

Toning out their nonsensical rambles I turned my attention to my peerage members.

(Y/N): Tell me you two are the students always this... single-minded?

Yuuka: Unfortunately, they are, but you learn to get used to it over time.

Yukari: Indeed. Now my king, why did you suddenly enroll in the academy without telling anybody? The only ones you told were us, Kagetane, and Mokou.

(Y/N): Because I wanted to surprise Sona. Nobu and Okita can't keep a secret for the life of them and would blurt it out, Tenshi would be herself and accidentally let it slip, while Kasen would ramble on and reveal it without realizing.

Yuuka: That is true, but why not tell the others?

(Y/N): They weren't in the room when I told everyone. Where are the others anyway?

Yukari: As you know Nobu, Okita and Artoria are first years here and are already in their class. Mokou is running her yakitori stand in town, Kagetane is getting Kohina enrolled in school. Fujino is a second year here and in the same class as Tenshi and Kasen. Sakamoto and Oryō are teaching the first year students, Kasen is probably taking care of animals nearby and will show up late, and Tenshi is being herself.

(Y/N): *sigh* I swear... you guys are quite the handful sometimes. Anyway, can you lead me to the student council's room, I need to get my schedule.

Yuuka: Sure, just follow us.

I follow Yuuka and Yukari as we make our way to the council's room. On the way there I sensed another familiar presence.

(Y/N): Gremory. So Rias is here as well?

Yuuka: *annoyed* Yes, the lobster is here.

(Y/N): What's the matter Yuuka, something bothering you?

Yuuka: The lobster can't sense our demonic energy so she sees us as potential candidates for her peerage. She has that damn cat follow us all the time. It's starting to get annoying.

(Y/N): *petting her head* It's okay Yuuka, it'll stop once I reveal you guys as my peerage. She'll hang her head in disappointment and sulk about it for like three days.

Yuuka: *smiles* Thank you (Y/N).

Yukari: As touching as this moment is, we're at the council room. You two will have to continue this moment later.

(Y/N): Heh, alright Yukari. You two should get to class, don't want you two being late now.

Yukari: Alright, I'll see you later my king, but before I go...

Before I could react Yukari grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss. I was surprised at first but sank into it. After about a minute we separated and before I could say anything I was turned into another direction and was met by a kiss from Yuuka. After another moment we separated.

Yukari: You always have to be last don't you.

Yuuka: Let's get to class. *seductively* I'll see you later my king.

I watch as they walk to their class as they swayed their hips. I sighed to myself while scratching the back of my head.

(Y/N): Why must they be so forceful, they could just ask. Well, I better head inside.

Knocking on the door, I waited for someone to answer. After a minute I heard a familiar voice from behind the door.

Sona: Come in.

I opened the door as the Student Council turned to look at me. There was akward silence as her peerage looked at me wearily while Sona and Tsubaki's eyes were widened in surprise. I couldn't help but chuckle at Sona and Tsubaki's gaping mouth.

(Y/N): Hello, my dear sister and hello to you as well Tsubaki.

???: Um, Kaichou? Who is this guy and why is he so nonchalant with you?

I directed my attention towards who asked that question and looked at a girl with medium length blue hair and blue eyes. I smiled at her before turning back to Sona and gestured her to introduce me.

Sona: Why don't you introduce yourself to them, after all, you have only met Tsubaki.

(Y/N): As you wish, now listen up, because I'm only saying this once. My name is (Y/N) Sitri or in this case Shitori. It's a pleasure to meet my sister's peerage.

It seems that the revelation sent them into shock. Their wide eyes and opened mouthes being an obvious sign. Is it really that strange for someone to have a brother?

???: Kaichou, why did you never tell us you had a younger brother.

Sona: Because it never came up. Now, what are you doing here (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Now Sona, why else would I be at a school? I mean, it's pretty obvious, ain't it?

Sona glares at me for my response as I just smile at her.

Sona: *glare* Just tell me why your here.

(Y/N): Oh don't stare at me like that, what did I do to receive such treatment. Well, if you must know I am here to be a student. As of today, I am a first year at Kuoh Academy. Oh, and Sera also assigned me to help you in defending the area.

Sona: *shaking her head* Of course she did. Now let's get you in your class. We'll catch up later.

(Y/N): Sure thing Sona.

Sona went to a filing cabinet and searched through it as the rest of the student Council went back to their work. I noticed Tsubaki looking at me, so I sent a smile her way. She blushed, but smiled back and went to her work. Sona came back and handed me a slip of paper.

Sona: Here you go, you're in Sakamoto-sensei and Oryō-sensei's class.

(Y/N): Thank you So-na. It was nice seeing you and you as well Tsubaki-chan. I'll see you two later, goodbye.

Sona: Goodbye (y/n).

Tsubaki: Goodbye (Y/N).

I left the Council room and went to find my class. Which wasn't that hard since so many of my pieces were in the class together. Once I reached the door I knocked and waited. The door opened and my knight came out. Once he saw his new student, his eyes widened for a second before smiling, while Oyō-san had a happy expression.

Ryōma: (Y/N)? What are you doing here?

(Y/N): Why Ryōma-sensei, I'm your new student, didn't you know?

Ryōma: I knew we had a new student, but I didn't think it would be you.

Oryō: Hey, hey hurry it up Ryōma-san. You're holding up the class.

Ryōma: R-Right, now hold here for a minute (Y/N). I'll introduce you to the class.

I nodded as Ryōma and Oryō went back to the class. I could hear him addressing the class.

Ryōma: Now class, we have a new student and I want you all to greet them and treat them with respect.

I could hear more of the student bodies pointless ramble from outside.

Male student #1: I hope it's a hot girl with big jugs!

Female Student #1: It's probably that hot guy from this morning!

Ryōma: Now class, settle down. Excuse me, will you now come in.

Taking that as my cue I opened the door and walked in. I heard sighs of disappointment, excitement, and surprise. I turned and faced the class, most of the girls had hearts in their eyes, while all the guys had jealousy in theirs. The ones not like them are Okita, Nobu, and Artoria, each of them had widened eyes.

(Y/N): Hello, my name is (Y/N) Shitori. It's a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope that you would take care of me.

The girls scream about me not being a pervert or something. Honestly, I didn't care and let them ramble on.

Ryōma: Now does anyone have any questions for Shitori-san?

A group of hands raised up so I picked the closet one.

(Y/N): *points at girl* Yes, you.

Female student: Thank you. Are you related to Sona Shitori?

(Y/N): *thoughts* What a stupid question. *speaking* Yes, she is my older sister. Alright, you. *points at the guy in the back*

Male Student: Yeah, what is your relationship to Yuuka and Yukari?!

(Y/N): *sigh* If you aren't going to ask a practical question then I see no reason to answer you. *turns to Ryōma* May I take my seat Sakamoto-sensei?

Ryōma: Yes, go ahead Shitori. You can take the seat next to Artoria.

Nodding I made my way to the back where Artoria was sitting. I could feel the glares of the male students, but I shrugged them off and took my seat. Ryōma-sensei continued the lesson, while Oryō-san did random things on the side. Artoria leaned over and started whispering to me.

Artoria: (Y/N), why didn't you tell me you were coming to school?

(Y/N): I didn't tell a lot of people my cute little pawn.

Artoria: *blushing* Still, you should have told me.*pouts*

(Y/N):  Sure, sure. Next time, promise.

She smiles and nods her head, while I could feel the jealousy radiating from the class. 

(Y/N): Artoria, I need you to gather the others and meet me at the ORC so that we can introduce ourselves to them. Yuuka is getting irritated by Rias's constant monitoring.

Artoria: Sure, thing (Y/N). I'll get right on it, but how will you get Kagetane and Mokou?

(Y/N): You leave that to me.

She nodded and we return our attention, back to Ryōma-sensei. After a while, the class ended and I waited for the students to exit. Once they left, I use a transportation circle and transported to Kagetane. Once I appeared I was wrapped in a hug.

Kohina: Hello, big bro!

(Y/N): Hey Kohina.

 She laughed as I spun her around and put her back on the ground. That's when Kagetane approached the two of us.

Kagetane: Well, my boy, this is a pleasant surprise. What can I do for you?

(Y/N): It's nice to see you Kagetane, I was coming to tell you that I'm introducing you as my peerage.

Kagetane: Very well. I'll bring Kohina as well.

(Y/N): Alright I'll see you there. I have to get Mokou now.

I waved goodbye to them as they wave back. I transported to the marketplace in the town, but I teleported in the back of an ally. I walked out and saw a familiar white-haired girl running a stall.

(Y/N): Oi, Mokou!

Mokou turned around at the sound of her name and once she saw me she smiled and let her employees handle the stall.

Mokou: (Y/N), how are you?

(Y/N): I'm fine, but I need you to come to the school so I can introduce you guys.

Mokou: Sure thing. *yelling* Hey! You guys run the shop for now! I'll be back!

(Y/N): Let's go. We need to invite my sister as well.

Mokou: Sona? Ok then, let's go.

Mokou and I head to the ally and use a magic circle to get back to the school. We transport into the student council room taking them by surprise. They get in a defensive stance until they noticed it was me.

Sona: (Y/N), you can't just teleport inside of rooms like that! *looks at Mokou* And who is that with you?

(Y/N): In do time So-na. I came to invite you to the ORC to meet my peerage.

Sona: Very well, Tsubaki and I will be there in a moment.

I nod at her response and use the transportation circle and transport in the ORC. Before anything, I summoned Yukianesa and block someone's sword. I look at the swordsman and see a boy with blonde hair and bluish-grey eyes staring into my violet ones. We break apart and go into a stance, while Mokou was about to attack, but I sent her a smile to calm her down. I turned my attention back to the knight, but before we could continue a voice called out.

???: Kiba stand down!

The guy, now named Kiba, looks back and I see two familiar faces and one I haven't seen yet.

Kiba: Yes, Buchou.

(Y/N): Well, if it isn't Rias and Akeno, but who is these two? *Points at white-haired girl and blonde boy*

Rias: Hello, (Y/N)-kun. This is Koneko Toujou, my rook and the one you just crossed blades with is Kiba Yuuto, my knight.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you two. I'm (Y/N) Sitri and beside me is Mokou Fujiwara, my rook. Anyway, I wanted to introduce you and Sona to my peerage

Rias: Sure thing, but next time knock instead of teleporting inside ok?

(Y/N): I'll consider it.

Mokou and I waited on the couch for the others to show up. Sona showed up and we still waited for my peerage to show up. Eventually, we heard a knock at the door.

Mokou: Finally!

(Y/N): Now, now Mokou, they probably had a hard time finding Tenshi and Kasen.

I got up and open the door and let them in. Rias and Sona were taken aback by the number of people.

Sona: (Y/N)? How many spots do you have left in your peerage?

(Y/N): I have a full peerage.

Sona & Rias: A full Peerage?!

(Y/N): Yes. Why don't you introduce yourselves?

Yukari: I'll go first. Hello, my name is Yukari Yakumo, I am (Y/N)'s mutated queen.

Sakamoto: Hello, you may know me as a teacher, but I am a part of (Y/N)'s peerage. And this is Oryō-san, she and I take up a knight piece.

Oryō: Hey.

Okita: Hello! My name is Okita Souji! I take the other knight piece in the peerage.

Mokou: As some of you know, I am Mokou Fujiwara and I am (Y/N)'s rook.

Kasen: Hello, it's nice to meet you. I am Kasen Ibaraki and I'm (Y/N)'s second rook.

Yuuka: Hello, my name is Yuuka Kazami. I am a mutated bishop in his peerage.

Fujino: My name is Asagami Fujino, I'm (Y/N)'s bishop. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Kagetane: Why hello kids, my name is Kagatane Hiruko. I take two pawn pieces and this is my daughter Kohina Hiruko.

Kohina: It's a pleasure to meet you.

Tenshi: My name is Tenshi Hinanawa. I take up two pawn pieces

Artoria: You can just call me Mysterious Heroine X or MHX. I take two pawn pieces

They look confused by her introduction, but I ignore their questioning gaze.

Nobu: My name is Oda Nobunaga and I take up two pawn pieces as well.

After introductions, I turn back to Sona and Rias. I have to admit, their shocked expression were amusing as a small chuckle escaped my lips.

(Y/N): Well, aren't you going to introduce yourselves or not?

My question knocked them out of their shock as Sona's peerage went first.

Timeskip to after introductions

After everyone was finished introducing themselves our peerages and Sona had left and gone home. Leaving Rias and myself in the ORC.

Rias: I have to say that I'm kind of disappointed that so many people I wanted in my peerage are already taken.

(Y/N): That's too bad Rais, but Yukari tells me that you were eyeing a certain pervert. There is a faint power inside of him, should be interesting.

Rias: Wait how do you know about him?

(Y/N): Rias, come on. You can't even go five minutes without hearing about Issei Hyoudou! A member of the perverted trio! The most heinous guy in school! Blah, blah, blah! It's annoying!

Rias: Okay then, but yes he as something special in him.

(Y/N): Good luck with that one Rias. I'll see you tomorrow.

Rias: Goodbye (Y/N).

I left and went to the house that I share with my peerage members. The only people who don't share the house are Kagetane and Kohina, as well as Ryōma and Oryō. They live the houses on the left and right of us. I open the door and was suddenly hugged by Tenshi and Artoria.

Tenshi: Why didn't you tell me that you were coming to Kuoh! I was only told by Artoria when she came to get me!

(Y/N): Sorry Tenshi, but it's in the past now.

Tenshi: That's not good enough! You owe me now!

(Y/N): Fine, you can sleep with me tonight okay?

Tenshi: That's acceptable.

Tenshi grabs my arm and drags me upstairs as I hear Artoria behind me running after us.

MHX: Wait for me!

(Y/N): Why is my Peerage so forceful?

Tenshi opens the door to my bedroom and drags me inside. MHX comes inside and closed the door. The three of us get ready to sleep and climb into the bed.

(Y/N): Goodnight you two.

MHX & Tenshi: Goodnight (Y/N).

The three of you fall asleep as you wait to see what happens the next day.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.1K 61 10
What if dmc5 events pass in the middle of DxD school story, changing the whole course of it and starting a new war against Y/N Sparda, older brother...
2.5K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
50.3K 729 21
y/n Phenex was born into the esteemed Phenex family as the younger brother to Riser. But, having been born due to an affair between his father and a...
22.6K 494 15
Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul ghoul reader in DXD story.