Never Looking Back ✔

By serial-chiller

Completed. More

Hey
story aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
THANK YOU
Epilogue

Chapter 37

50K 1.7K 36
By serial-chiller

Chapter thirty-seven.

Enjoy the chapter!

Emily's POV

"What?" I asked getting a little nervous.

"Um." He nervously started rubbing his neck. He is nervous. Daniel is nervous. Well that's something new. I wonder what it is.

I hope it is nothing bad but judging by his nervousness it is going to be something bad. "Come on! Stop creating suspense!"

"To fuck with it!" He stopped for a second and said the next words so quickly that even I had to stop for a second to process them. "It's our engagement party this week."

I froze.

Wait what?

"Whose engagement party?" I shouted even when I heard it loud and clear. I could not believe it.

He cringed a little. "Our." He said with great difficulty. I glared at him sharply. "You are not funny daniel." I said coldly.

He looked pained for a second.

"I. Am. Not. Getting. Engaged. To. You." I said slowly. "Get it through your fucking thick skull!" I shouted.

"Look. I didn't plan it." He said trying to convince me with his pleasing eyes. Yes! Definitely. "Yes. So who did? My dead dog?" I said sarcastically.

He sighed and stood up too. "Look emily, before I even met with you again, I had already told my parents about you and brandon! And I wanted to get married straight away to you. And I told this to my parents too. And my mother got a little too excited and had already planned all the engagement party. So..yeah." He shrugged.

Is he stupid or he is acting?

"Tell her to stop it!"

"I can't!" He said. "You don't really know her, besides she has already sent the invitations!"

What the fuck.

I looked at him wide-eyed. In true disbelief.

"Now I am thinking that you are just playing this mommy card!" I said sharply while nodding understandingly. "You want to get married quickly, as you wanted in the first place. And you are just now throwing it all on your mother like a coward!"

He clenched his jaw and looked at me with disbelief. "Yes. I want to get marry quickly too. But believe me, this is all my mother doing. And I am not going to fucking give any more justifications."

Here comes back the real daniel.

I chuckled harshly. "I am going to get engaged and every one knew it except me. Wow. Just wow. Oh and tell me please is this your mother engagement? Or our?" I said not caring if I was being disrespectful.

I just was very angry right now.

Before I could say anything he cut me off. "And what's so bad in me? I am handsome, rich! Everything a girl dreams to have." He said like he could not understand me.

Cocky.

"Arrogant asshole." I muttered.

I have said that before and I am going to say it again. He is on his damn periods all the time. They are never ending.

I swear.

"Why are you so eager to marry me. Are you in love with me or something?" I scoffed.

He just stared at me.

He didn't reply.

Fuck.

I turned around to leave when he said. "So..we are getting engaged."

"Not like I have a choice." I said sharply without turning.

I ran upstairs and shut the door of my room quickly. Everything is a mess here. I swear.

I woke up some hours ago and I already am tired. So tired. Brandon was sleeping. I smiled. He is the reason of my life. I placed a long kiss on his forehead and just laid down while hugging him.

"I love you." I whispered. "The most. You are above everything!" I hugged him tightly.

"Wake up mom." I opened my eyes. I feel like I just sleep for like two minutes. "Hey." I sat up and took him to washroom.

After he was freshly showered and ready for the day I took him down for the breakfast. I stopped when I saw daniel. He was still on the couch, and he was sleeping.

I smiled.

He doesn't look as bad when he is sleeping.

Cute. I sighed.

"Daniel." I called shaking him a little. He woke up instantly. "Yes." He said in a raspy tone and rubbed his eyes.

I looked down in embarrassment. "Hey. Go to your room and sleep. It's a little uncomfortable on the couch." I said.

He smiled his eyes lighting up, and nodded, and went on his way to the room.

He looked tired.

****

The week flown quickly. Daniel was a little busy with his work so nothing really happened. Seeing him again reminds me how much of a workaholic he was.

Is. Should I say.

And

No fight in a week.

That's a start? Right?

And the most exciting news of the day.

Today is the engagement day.

I am nervous.

Fucking nervous.

The makeup artists has been working on me for two hours already. And I have gotten tired and hungry. All I want to do is go and sleep on my bed. All this shit is making me nervous as hell.

Ugh.

After a lot of time. They finally allowed to look in the mirror. And all I did was gasp. No way.

The girl staring at me is too beautiful to be emily.

Wow.

They work magic.

I have to admit that I look hot. My make up was done to perfection. And It was dark. Amazing. And I was wearing hot red lipstick after years.  Really. My hair looked so nice. They had made a really nice hairstyle. Everything is perfect.

"Wow. You guys are amazing." I said truly amazed by their skills. They thanked me. They looked really excited.

I have to wear dress now. It is a beautiful dress which was sent to me by nikolina. Looked fucking expensive. She even sent a little suit for brandon and it was truly adorable. He is ready and just is now playing with his toys. I hope he doesn't mess his clothes.

I looked at him across the room and grinned. My boy looks really handsome.

I wore the dress and accessories which were selected for me. I looked at the mirror. The dress fits me perfectly. I really wonder how she knew that this was the perfect fit. Am I being too cocky by saying that I look really good? Damn I feel like a princess.

Now all I need is to take peng pictures.

The makeup artists have gone away. Now I am in my room looking at the mirror. I feel extremely nervous. Ugh. They are going to be so many people.

I turned around when I heard Brandon.  "Mom you look shoo handsome. Like a pincess." Brandon said in his baby language. I chuckled. I bent on my knees and placed kisses on his both cheeks and grinned. This boy makes me so happy.

"Thank you brandon. You look very handsome too." I said looking at him with complete admiration.

"Dada!" He suddenly screamed and I looked at the door to see daniel standing there looking at us with a smile.

I breathed nervously and stood up slowly. His eyes examined me from head to toe. And he looked. In awe. He slowly walked near me. His eyes never leaving me.

"You look so beautiful." He breathed.

"So stunning." He said again. "You are going to give me a heart attack by looking like this baby." He said as he placed his hand on his heart. My heart fluttered. My stomach filled with butterflies.

I blushed brightly at his words. "Thank you." I murmured.

He really has a way with his words.

He can melt ice with his words.

"But not me." I whispered to myself.

Even I doubt my words.

I wanted to say that you look handsome too but held back my tongue. He was looking ever so handsome in his black suit. And just now I realize that they are wearing the same.

Aww.

"My little lion is looking very handsome too." He said picking up brandon and twirling him while brandon laughed.

I smiled looking at them. Everything happening, it feels so right.

I don't want to admit.

But I feel happy.

With the engagement or seeing daniel and brandon together. I don't know.

He then put brandon down and again smiled at me. His dimples appearing. My heart almost melted looking at him. Why you gotta be so good looking man?

He was staring at me for a while and I raised my eyebrows.

And then he bent on his knee.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 22 11
#completed Past slight enemies come in contact once again when they grew up....this time with fun and love and marriage.
17.6K 359 43
Good
422 72 62
A compilation of thoughts so I don't go crazy before my 30s.