Living with a Stranger ❥ jens...

By ThePurpleEyedHime

Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

15

9.7K 457 132
By ThePurpleEyedHime

Jennie's POV

As cheerleading practice ended, I went to the locker room and got changed. I went to the parking lot, assuming that Jisoo already went home by walking or riding with a bus but no, she's still there. Leaning at my car with her arms folded and headphones in her ears.

Wow, she's still here. It kinda makes me feel happy seeing her still here and all. Not leaving me behind. I slowly walk towards her, thinking of words to say to her but failed.

I just stood there, looking at her, waiting for her to notice me. Jisoo sighed, uncrossed her arms and took one of her headphone out. "What?" She asked, kinda irritated.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked her, shock at her reaction. She's annoyed at me. Like she's really annoyed at me. Vice versa. Let's sing for the first time in forever, shall we?

"Are you seriously asking me that?" She scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Uhm,yeah?" I said, opening the car and putting my bag on the backseat. I closed the door and I was about to go to the driver's seat but Jisoo suddenly, touched me in my waist and wrist and turned me around, pushing me to the car. Her knee was in between my thighs and her face is so close.

"I didn't get to kiss you earlier, am I right?" She asked, giving me that sly smirk of hers. She traced my lips using her fingertip and licking her lips. Oh that luscious lips. Ugh.

"Stop it, Jisoo. We're at the parking lot and people are watching us." I said, struggling to get free from her hands. Gosh, why is her fingers so long?

She inched closer and whisphered, "So what? Let's give them some live show."

I was about to shout at her but she let go first and smiled. "Just joking princess."

I punched her shoulder. "Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"Seducing me."

"But I love you though." I wasn't expecting that I love you thing again but she did say it again. She dropped the words and my guard fell off again. This same crap again. Ugh.

"You don't love me. That's just infatuation." I said, pushing her away and going around the car to go to the driver's seat.

"Have you ever been in love before?" She asked, stopping me from opening the car.

I looked up and stare right through her eyes. "I haven't and I'm not planning to. Love is stupid. Vernon for example." I opened the door and was about to go inside but her words stopped me.

"But I'm not him." That hit my heart. She's staring at me like pleading, begging to have me. Vernon didn't even look at me like that.

"Jen, please give me a chance. I'm only here for 3 months and my time has already started." She closed her eyes and breathed in. "If you didn't fall in love with me within those months, I won't bug you ever again." She offered.

"Look, I like where this is going but you're a girl and I'm a girl which is wrong." I said, frowning.

"Woah woah, sister. Loving is not wrong and love is not based on gender." She stated, pointing at me then she smirked,"Besides you like my kisses. Correction, love it."

I facepalmed myself. "Kim Jisoo, you are so full of yourself. And what makes you think that I love your kisses?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Three reasons. First, you always turn red whenever I kiss you. Second, you always moan. And third, I'm pretty sure you're always wet whenever the kiss ends." She shrugged and her tone is like stating a fact. Ughhh.

"Excuse me---"

She cut me off. "Excuse you." Then she winked. Out of frustration, I threw my keys at her but she caught it. I hate this girl.

"Come on, PJ. It's a great offer." She said, throwing me back my keys which I caught perfectly because I am indeed perfect.

"PJ?" My forehead creased. Pajamas?

"Princess Jennie. I'm calling you that starting now because our relationship is like PB's and Marceline's." What the fuck? Adventure Time? How old is she?

"But they're not gay." I said, raising my eyebrow at her and mocking her stating-a-fact tone. But all she did was laugh.

"Omg, gurl. On the final episode, they kissed. In yo face. The gays win, honey." Then she winked again. Again, I threw her my keys and again, she caught it. I WANNA STRANGLE HER SO BAD.

"So? What about the offer?" She asked, slowly walking towards me while she's spinning the key around her finger which is long by the way.

She stopped when she's already in front of me and dangled the keys at my face. I sighed and took the keys. "Fine, I'll take the fucking offer but I have rules."

She put her hands on her pocket then smiled brightly. "Lemme hear it."

"We're dating now but no one can know about us because I am straight. I'm only taking the offer to prove you that you're wrong." I said but she just smirked and nodded gracefully. She's making me nervous.

"What about the two giraffes? They're your friends right?" She asked, reaching out for my hair. Giraffes? I have other friend animals aside from Kuma and Kai? What? Then it hit my brain, she's talking about Lisa and Rosie because they're both tall.

"Fine, we can tell them. But only them. I'm gonna strangle you if you'll really spread the news." I threaten her but she didn't even flinch. She started playing with my hair while checking me out. I think she's memorizing my face. Such a weirdo.

"Spicy, I like that. You can be the sadist and I'll be the masochist or do you want it reverse?" She gave me that lustful stare and smirked. I quickly went red when I realized what she meant.

"Why are you such a pervert?" I asked, looking away from her stare.

"With that body of yours, who wouldn't turn into a pervert?" She asked, tracing my jawline which gave me goosebumps.

"Rule number 2, too much PDA is not allowed. Someone might notice." I said, slapping her hands away from my face.

"What if we're on closed doors? Can I do whatever I want with you?" Jisoo slyly asked, giving me chills throughout my body. Is this excitement you are feeling? Shut the fuck up inner self.

I smirked. "Rule number 3, sex is not allowed. I can endure the kiss and all but sex? Sorry dude, nope."

"So basically, I can kiss you whenever I want?" Jisoo asked, staring at my lips; waiting for an answer.

"Yes but not in public so stop lusting over my lips, you weirdo." I said, punching her shoulder.

"Okay, PJ. Is that all of your rules?" Jisoo asked, staring right through my eyes. "Did I ever mention that you have beautiful eyes?" She suddenly said that out of nowhere, making me blush.

I cover my face with my hand and my other hand pushing her away. She seriously need to stop making me turn red all the time! But I like it when she compliments me. It makes me feel warm.

"Rule number 4, I can do whatever I want with you but you can't do whatever you want with me." I muttered, slowly putting down my hand off my face.

The smirk quickly fell off her face and frowned. "That's unfair!" Yes, she's not smirking anymore! VICTORY JENNIE KIM!

"Fine, then forget it." I said, smirking; seeing her annoyed face.

She sighed, "Fine. I'll follow your rules."

"Good."

"Deal?" She asked, reaching out for my hand for a hand shake.

I reached out for it and shook it. "Deal."

I let go and turned my back. I went into the car and was about to close the door but Jisoo got in first and sat on my lap, closing the door.

"By the way, you cursed earlier so Imma gonna kiss you." Before I could protest, she kissed me. Her tongue quickly went in my mouth. Her hands went under my shirt, touching my bare back making me feel nervous. Her hands are so warm.

I wrap my arms around her and kissed her back with the same energy. She moaned when I sucked her tongue.

We both pulled back when we were out of breath. Her lips were so red from all the kissing. Her, out of breath makes me think of doing dirty things to her. You can do whatever you want with her anyway. Shut the fuck up self.

I thought she was gonna go out and go to the shotgun seat but she slowly inched her face towards me.

"I'm gonna kiss you until you wet your panties, PJ." Then she kissed me again. I think I'm starting to like this deal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700 29 11
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, f-" "Why do you always stop at four?" "I...
367K 12K 52
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION Park Jimin who is struggle to find a soulmate. He being with a lot of girls but still didn't find one. Until Jennie i...
274K 10.5K 40
Lalisa Manoban is a rich girl. She's a stuck-up and a narcissist. There's no way she wouldn't be when she comes from a wealthy family and never had t...
32.2K 1.5K 38
Jennie is a pop star. Jisoo is an actress. They live completely normal lives until Jisoo is set to star in a new season of her show. Jennie who has...