Harriet Charlotte Sutcliff an...

De Ugly_Otter

DISCONTINUED! This is a revision of the first book of the Harry Potter series, except Harry Potter is a girl... Mais

The Girl Who Lived
The Years Before the Letter
a Small Lesson on Witchcraft
The Next Morning
The Whereabouts of Harriet Potter
Special Delivery
an Afternoon with Snape and Uncle Aiden
An Afternoon with Snape and Uncle Aiden pt. 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
A big announcement

Explanations

78 3 1
De Ugly_Otter

" Sutcliff, you have quite a bit of explaining to do!" A brunette reaper slammed open an office door, he walked through with quite a fervor. This reaper was William T. Spears. following behind him was our red headed reaper, Grell, with quite a solemn look on her face. Her striking red hair seemed to dull along with her demeanor.  " Why on Earth is Potter alive?! Do yu have any idea what this could do?! What were you thinking?!"

The red head did not respond.

" Answer Me!" Spears screamed.

As quick as the crack of Satan's whip, she replied( more of shouted) to her boss, " What I did? What I did?! I saved an innocent child's life that's what I did!"

" She was destined to die." Spears' voice grew dangerously low.

" Do you expect me to leave a child to rot, even though you know I desperately want to have children? Do you expect me to kill the one thing that I have vowed to protect?"

" She's a human! You will outlive her! We are gods of death not mortals!"

" Human or no, she is my child! I have raised her this long what is it to stop me now?"

" You are delirious. Our jobs is to kill the living. We can't, in right conscience, nurture a human child!"

" At least I can try!"

Spears readjusted his glasses. " Sutcliff, I urge you to let the child be. If you keep her, you will have to revoke your rights as a shinigami."

" Then. I. Will." The reaper turned to leave, but something grabbed hold of her wrist. " What?"

" I don't... I don't want you to leave." Will's tough expression broke. " You wouldn't be permitted be in this realm. You wouldn't be permitted to be with me."

Grell was dumbfounded, but quickly said what was on her mind. " How long have you felt this way?" 

" Always." (phhhbbbt! I had to >u<.)

Grell stroked the brunette's cheek. " I have too." Will leaned in, only to be stopped by Grell's hand. " But that won't stop me from protecting Harriet." And she turned to leave, never to set foot in this realm again.

And there stood William T. Spears. A person who just won and lost everything he wanted as he watched a red headed reaper exit his life... Forever. 

Or so he thought.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
283K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
61.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...