My Monkey King- Hero Is Back...

By ButterflyMuse33

Based off the movie Monkey King- Hero Is Back, so if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it, because it i... More

A/N
~Prolouge~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
~Epilogue~
Bloopers [Bonus Chapter]

Chapter 13

1.1K 19 0
By ButterflyMuse33

~Evil Lord's Hideout~

"Today, before the eclipse, we will finally taste the fruits of our labor! Rejoice! Receive immortality!" The Evil Lord begins explaining, getting all the mountain trolls really excited.

"By harnessing the power of the pure souls of 100 children! My quest for eternal life has ironically come to an end! I will be unstoppable!"

As all of this is going on, one of the mountain trolls sees something moving. It was Liuer and Courtney trying to sneak into the hideout. The moutain troll looks away for a second, but when he looks back suspiciously, Liuer and Courtney are already going up the stairs to the platform and to where the children are being held.

This mountain troll follows them, planning on stopping them, but lost sight of them. Turns out Liuer and Courtney found places to hide.

Confused, the mountain troll wonders which tunnel they could've went down when he got hit in the head with a stalactite. He gets up, and runs down on of the tunnels. Liuer then jumps down where he was hiding to get stuck in the floor board.

While he tries to get unstuck, with help from his sister, the two mountain trolls from the Inn find them, the female one getting really close to them. Before Courtney could do anything, Liuer hits the mountain troll.

"Think you're a tough guy, huh? You'll have to do better than that!" The female mountain troll taunts.

Liuer gets ready to hit her again, when she gets hit with someone's bo staff.

It was Shifu!

Shifu then fights off and knocks out the moutain troll, causing that mountain troll to drag the other down with him when he fell right into the cauldron below.

"Liuer, Courtney, are you alright?!" Shifu asks them, obviously worried.

Liuer and Courtney are obviously happy to see him. "Shifu!" They yell out in unison. "Why are you here?" Courtney asks, helping Liuer get unstuck. "I only had to search Heaven and Earth for you two! If we ever get out of here, you two have to promise to be good from now on!" Shifu exclaims to them both. "Don't worry! We promise we'll cook and clean for you!" Liuer promises, looking up at Shifu. Shifu looks at him with disbelief and says, "You can't lie to a monk, you know. It's bad for your karma."

Shifu tries to help Courtney get Liuer unstuck when the wood breaks through underneath them, causing them to fall towards the cauldron.

Luckily, they all manage to grab onto something. "Shifu, Courtney, look!"

Turns out it was what was holding all the children. "You found all the children!" Shifu exclaims. That's when they swing around and start knocking around the platforms and mountain trolls.

"Why are you just standing around?!" The Evil Lord asks angrily, turning towards the mountain trolls behind him. Not wanting to upset the Evil Lord, they all begin to try to catch Liuer, Courtney, and Shifu.

Then, what was carrying all the children gets knocked into the Evil Lord, into some moutain trolls, rolls to the edit of the cave, and onto another platform outside.

Liuer and Courtney are the first to get up. Then, they go over to help up Shifu. "Shifu!" They exclaims in unison, before hearing a noise behind them. Turns out it was the baby girl!

"You're okay!" They exclaim happily, but then they notice she looks scared/upset. They look up to see what was upsetting her, to see what looked to be an eclipse.

"It's the moon! We're running out of ti-!" Before the moutain troll could finish, the Evil Lord cuts him off by putting his hand on the moutain troll's mouth.

"Enough! Why are you always getting in my way?!" The Evil Lord exclaims, before charging at Liuer, Courtney, and Shifu. He ends up grabbing Liuer by the throat and holding him up over the edge.

"Let him go!" Shifu and Courtney cry out in unison, Courtney attempting to get up so she could help Liuer.

Ignoring them, the Evil Lord just brings Liuer closer to his face and asks him, "How dare you ruin this for me?"

"How dare you steal those kids?!" Liuer asks angrily, scratching the Evil Lord's face. This angers the Evil Lord even more.

"Where is Sun Wukong?" The Evil Lord asks angrily, holding Liuer back over the edge and choking him. "Where?!" Liuer is unable to respond and almost passes out.

That's when thunder is heard below them. Then, there's a whirlpool in the fog/clouds.

Out of said whirlpool comes the White Dragon!

Surprised by this, the Evil Lord drops Liuer back onto the platform and just looks up at the White Dragon.

Courtney takes this chance to go over to Liuer to see if he was okay.

The White Dragon then lunges at the Evil Lord, knocking him away from Liuer, Courtney, Shifu, and the baby girl and starts flying away with one of the mountain trolls.

Turns out Sun Wukong and Zhu Baije had been with the White Dragon because as Liuer and Courtney look over at the where the smoke was clearing, they could see the two standing there.

"Great Sage!" Liuer and Courtney cry out happily. They then turn to Shifu and exclaim, "He came to rescue us!"

"I can't believe it.. It's the Monkey King..." Shifu mumbles, surprised.

Realizing it was Sun Wukong as well, the moutain trolls then hide.

Angry, the Evil Lord gets up and yells out, "You're just a stinking monkey!"

"Listen up! I'm the Monkey King and I'm here to do what's right!" Sun Wukong yells out to the Evil Lord.
"Me too!" Zhu Baije joins in, trying to sound threatening. "And uh, you're all gonna get raked!"

That's when he picks up a rake to use as his weapon and transforms himself to look bigger. Then, he jumps/lunges towards the Evil Lord.

"Wait! He's too powerful for you!" Sun Wukong yells out, trying warn Zhu Baije, but it was too late. The Evil Lord uses his magic to transform Zhu Baije into a piglet and sends him flying over to Liuer and Courtney, Courtney now holding the baby girl.

Sun Wukong, with a rock in his hand, jumps/lunges at the Evil Lord, causing him to attempt to use his magic against him. Sun Wukong throws the rock to send it and the ball of magic towards some moutain trolls, causing them to to get knocked off the platform. After that, the ball of magic ends up hitting the aide of the moutain.

As Sun Wukong tried to lunge at the Evil Lord, going in to punch him, the Evil Lord blocks the punch and throws Sun Wukong into the temple like opening of the cave.

Liuer and Courtney, who were walking over to the other children, look back to see what's going on.

"You're no threat to me..." The Evil Lord says, sounding cocky, before trying to fly over to the children when he gets hit by something.

"I'm not letting you go near those kids!" Sun Wukong yells out, kicking and sending boulders over towards the Evil Lord. Even though he ended up dodging the last boulder, he got hit with a moutain troll, who attempted to cling to the Evil Lord. The Evil Lord just threw the moutain troll off him.

The Evil Lord then flies up, then down towards Sun Wukong. Before Sun Wukong could do anything, the Evil Lord disappeared, only to reappear right behind him. That's when the Evil Lord hit Sun Wukong with a ball of magic, sending him up into the air.

The Evil Lord then flies up to kick Sun Wukong back towards the ground and throws an even bigger ball of magic down at him.

"Great Sage!" Liuer and Courtney cry out, wanting to run over to Sun Wukong, but is stopped by Shifu. This doesn't stop Courtney from running over to Sun Wukong. "Courtney, wait!" Liuer and Shifu yell out to her, only for her to ignore them and kneel over by Sun Wukong.

"What are you doing?" Sun Wukong asks her weakly. "I had to make sure you were okay." She just tells him. He smiles slightly at this, but doesn't let her see it.

The Evil Lord comes back down to the ground and starts slowly making his way towards the two of them. That caused to get in front of Sun Wukong, in case the Evil Lord had any ideas on hurting him.

"Sun Wukong. The legends say you're immortal. Time to put that to the test." The Evil Lord retorts, laughing, making his way towards the the children til something grabs him by the ankle. He looks down to see it was Sun Wukong who had done that.

"The legends say a lot of things." Sun Wukong says, slowly getting up.

Realizing what he's about to do, Courtney backs away.

"Let's test them all!" He yells, using his free hand to punch the Evil Lord.

Angry, the Evil Lord throws a ball of magic at Sun Wukong. He gets hit by it, but he's still standing. That's when the Evil Lord throws mutiple balls of magic, Sun Wukong dodging them as he runs around onto the cave's entrance. Courtney at this point has made her way back to Liuer and Shifu, only getting a few bruises from the magic. Sun Wukong then lunges himself towards the Evil Lord, getting cut of the face in the process. The Evil Lord attempts to protect himself with a boulder, which Sun Wukong cuts through with ease. Then, Sun Wukong tackles the Evil Lord off the platform.

They continue to fight below the platform, Liuer and Courtney watching from said platform. "Great Sage!" They cry out, very worried for Sun Wukong. As they continue fighting, parts of the platform begin to break away.

Before the Evil Lord could fly back up to what's left of the platform, Sun Wukong grabs a hold of him. "Let me go!" The Evil Lord yells out before starting to transform. Next thing be knew, he was plummenting to the bottom of the canyon.

"Great Sage!" Liuer and Courtney cry out once again, hoping Sun Wukong is okay. That's when they see him climbing up onto a part of what's left of the platform to steady himself and that he is okay "No sweat, kids. All in a day's work. Just need to catch my breath. You did great." Sun Wukong tells them.

He pulls out and holds up the Sun Wukong doll. "Liuer, Courtney, I think you lost this!" He yells out, throwing the doll up to them. Liuer is the one that catches it.

Then, they all begin to notice the eclipse. The moon was now blocking out the sun and it got really dark really quickly. The platform begins to shake. Courtney holds onto Liuer and the baby girl, hoping to protect them the best she can. Sun Wukong then looks down into the canyon to see what was causing this.

Thunder could be heard and lightening could be seen in the canyon. This begin to scare the moutain trolls. Liuer and Courtney then try to push what was holding the children to safety, but then look down into the canyon themselves.

Turns out the Evil Lord wasn't dead.

He had transformed into a huge monster.

He then began climbing up what was left of the platform...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
309K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
49.7K 937 19
Join Kishimo on a journey to help Liuer, and Sun Wukong save the stolen children from the trolls.
45K 1.3K 18
"Some heroes were born, some were chosen, and some were created but you are special (y/n). Weird, strange, and quirky but special." For over 800 year...