Boys Boys and more Boys Harry...

By bbybunnyxxx

Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure m... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/n
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Merry/Happy Christmas
A/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
SECOND YEAR (Chapter 11)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n Thank You!!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chpater 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Shout out! To little_cxtie
Chapter 26 (Has abuse in it)
THIRD YEAR (Chapter 27)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Just wanted to say Thanks!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
FOURTH YEAR (Chapter 41)
Chapter 42
Well i did this...
Chapter 43
Chpater 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
WE FANILLY HIT CHAPTER 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
⚠️ A/n Please Read ⚠️
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/n ( Your Decision)
Chapter 58
Quick A/n
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Yule Ball Part 1)
Chapter 61 (Yule Ball Part 2)
Chapter 63 (Yule Ball Part 3)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/n about rude comments (ill update a chapter soon)
Chapter 66 (Im Back!!!!)
Oneshot Request 💘
Chapter 67
Im sorry for everything :/
New book ideas :)

FIRST YEAR (Chapter 1)

41.1K 488 484
By bbybunnyxxx

Y/n's PoV
I woke up jumping out of my bed and running in the bathroom to get washed, brush teeth and hair because today was the day Im going to Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry.

After I got dressed in normal clothing Dad shouted "Y/n breakfast is ready" I ran downstairs to see my little Sister and Dad already eating breakfast.

I sat down and started chugging down my breakfast as fast as I could "careful Y/n you'll choke if u don't slow down" my sister said to me in her cute little voice (your sister is in Ginny's year) "I wish I was excited as you when I was going to Hogwarts Academy for my first year " Dad said chuckling I glanced up at him and smiled and said "when are we going to DiagonAlly" "in a couple of minutes we'll have to travel by floo Powder" Dad said smiling.

Time skip After a couple of minutes (because I'm lazy :3)

I held one of my suitcases in one hand and my Dad held two in both hands we got near the fire place I decided to go first and shouted "Diagonally!"

After I came out my sister was next then father came out we ended up walking around for ages first I got my wand from Ollivanders shop.

Then I got my Owl which I called it O/n then we went too The Leaky Cauldron I walked in alone because my Dad couldn't fit in the door and he also had to keep S/n with him at all times so I had to go in alone as I was walking down Two book shelf I crashed into someone knocking them down with me "Ow" I groan I heard someone groan as well I look over to see a ginger haired boy with big blue eyes who looked the same age as I was we just stared at each other for a  couple of minutes but as we stared I kept asking myself 'I wonder what he's thinking of ?'

Ron PoV
I walked into the Leaky Cauldron with my family Mum of course Percy the oldest Fred and George the twins and the second oldest's and the youngest Ginny.

I told my Mum I was going to look at some books she said that that's fine dear so I got in between two bookshelves and looked around until someone bashed into be knocking me down with them I heard a soft groaned "Ow."

As I groaned I look up angrily I was just about to say something until I noticed that the person who knocked me down was a girl around my age with beautiful H/l H/c hair and her soft S/c skin her illuminated E/c eyes she was so cute.

"Oh excuse me I'm so sorry" she said in a soft but yet nervous voice

" I was only looking at books and..I..I-"

"it's fine I'm Ron, Ron Weasley" I said calmly interrupting her she smiled brightly and said "I'm Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n" "well it's nice to meet you Y/n so I'm guessing your going to Hogwarts this year like me" I explained rather quickly "yea..yeah I a-"

"Ron where are you" my mother said loudly enough for me and Y/n too hear "oh sorry I need to go my moms calling me" I said sadly "oh no problem I guess I'll see you at Hogwarts or maybe even on the train" she said excitingly I smiled at her and nodded "see ya" I said walking away "goodbye Ron" I heard her say when I was walking away I ended up finding my mum with everyone at the door.

"Ronald Weasley! were have you been" she said a little crossly

"oh sorry mum someone bumped into me and I was just chatting with them" I said with a little bit of nervousness in my voice "Oh it wouldn't happen to be a girl would it" said Fred and George at the same time with huge smiles on their face I just rolled my eyes and didn't answer as we where walking down DiagonAlly.

Fred whispers in my ear "soooo was it a girl ?" I just looked up at him and sighed with a grumbly "yes" I guess he heard me because he started to whisper in George's ear as well after a couple of minutes of walking in the crowd Fred and George stopped right in front of me and said teasingly at the same time "Don't worry we won't mess with your girlfriend" "Oh Shut it the both of you" I said angrily at them walking through them until they broke and had too move.

Y/n PoV
Once I got my books after seeing Ron I walked down with my dad and my little Sister too the platform 9 3/4 once we got inside Dad gave me a huge and said cheerfully "good luck Y/n write to us if you need something or want to come home which is highly doubtful that you would"
"Yeah write to me Y/n/n" "I promise S/n/n" after you said that the train horn went off so you where supposed to be getting on the train by now you waved goodbye to your Sis and father then went off to get on the train once you where inside the train it was filled of teenagers pushing and shoving to get a space to sit I ended up following a boy with black hair who looked the same age as me he ended up finding a seat with his friends so I started to walk down to the bottom of the train until I saw Ron go into a compartment so I decided to go over and sit with him.

Harry's PoV
When Ron and I where talking the train started moving after that awkward silence Ron said awkwardly "wow look outside mate."

I giggled at his statement I did it have time to speak because there was an interrupting knock on our compartment we look over too see a girl around my age. (how many times have I wrote that lol 😂)

With h/c h/l "Oh hi Y/n" Ron said cheerfully

"Hello Ron do you boys mind if I sit here every compartment is full" I said smiling 'oh Merlins beard her smile is adorable' I thought smiling.

"Sure Y/n" Ron said quickly

"Yeah your welcome to stay Y/n stay as long as you want" I said stupidly Ron looked at me confused and I just face palmed thinking 'What did I just say!?!??!' As I did so I heard a slight giggle come from Y/n's mouth 'I guess maybe liked it' I thought with a huge smile I look over at Ron who still looked confused Y/n walked over at sat beside Ron and said "Thanks..." "Ha-har-Harry Potter" "Thanks Harry" Y/n said smiling again I smiled back "Y/n you know that's the REAL Harry Potter right ?" Ron whispered quite loudly loud enough for me too hear him "Yes Ron I know it is but I don't want to bother Harry because he probably gets it everywhere he goes" Y/n told him Ron looked back at her a little surprised but just mumbled "Ok."

Ron's PoV
After what Y/n told me the compartment went deadly quiet until the woman in the trolley came to our compartment and said "Anything off the trolley dears ?" "No thanks I'm all set" I said holding up my food "yeah I've got some food in my bag as well" Y/n said we look over at Harry "We'll take the lot" he said holding up a lot of Galleons" "Wow" I said amazed.

Y/n's PoV
"Bertie Botts flavoured beans" Harry said "they mean every flavour" Ron said stuffing his mouth "there's chocolate and peppermint and there's also.... Spinach, Liver and tripe George sweared he got a boogie flavour once" "Ew" I said looking away from them stuffing themselves and looked out the window "Y/n you want something" Harry offered "No thanks" I said politely looking back at the window "these aren't really frogs are they" Harry asked Ron "It's just a spell besides it's the card you want each packs got a famous Witch or Wizard I've got about five hundred of them" Harry opened the box and out jumped a frog onto the window I jumped as it did I could hear Ron shout "Watch it" as the chocolate frog jumped out the window "Aww that's rotten luck they've only got one good jump in them" he said sadly "I've got Dumbledore" Harry said pleased "I've got about six of him" Ron said proudly Harry looked back down onto the card and said surprisingly "hay he's gone" "Well you can't expect him too run around all day can you" Ron said Ron looked down and said "This is Scabbers by the way pathetic I sent he Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow wanna see ?" "Yeah" me and Harry both said at the same time Ron got his wand out and said "sun-" until he was interrupted by a girl with big puffy light brown hair "has anyone seen a toad a boy called Nevilles lost one" she asked looking at eyes "No" said Ron quickly "Oh are you doing magic let's see then" she said interestingly "sunshine daisy butter bellow turn this stupid fat rat yellow" Ron said pointing his wand at Scabbers but Scabbers only jumped "are you sure that's a real spell well it's not very good is it" she said smugly Ron just gave us the 'What is wrong with her look' me and Harry just sat there saying or doing nothing "of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself but they've all worked out for me" she said getting her wand out and sitting in front of Harry and me she got the wand straight at Harry's broken glasses and said "Oculus Reparo" and in an instant Harry's glasses looked brand knew I look over at Ron my surprised expression but he was too busy still stuffing his face full of sweets to notice so I gave him a tiny nudge he looked at me then back at Harry "That's better isn't it" she said proudly Harry looked back at our surprised expressions then back at this girl "Holy Cricket Your Harry Potter I'm Hermione Granger and You must be Y/n L/n I've read a lot of stuff about your family and you are" she said looking at Ron in confusion "Em...Ron Weasley" "Pleasure" Hermione said in disgust "You three better change into your robes I expect we'll be arriving soon" she said while getting up and walking away but before she left she looked at Ron and said "You've got dirt on your nose by the way did you know just there" she pointed at the side of her nose and started to walk away.

Still your PoV
As we walked off the train all the first years looked looked amazed of how the train station looked as we continued walking an very tall man holding a lamp said "Hello Harry" "Hi Hagrid" Harry said smiling brightly Ron looked up at the man so called 'Hagrid' and said "wow" "Right then this way to the boats come on now follow me" he said walking away we did as he abad and followed close beside each other all the children were whispering about the land and how Hogwarts is going to be I honestly just ignored them we finally got to the boats and I went on one with Harry and Ron and two other kids I didn't know as we where on the boat the Old Castle looked beautiful at night you where wondering if you could paint it one day you look around at all the first years and there faces where like yours shocked and excited especially Ron who said "wicked" while smiling Once we got put the boats we walked up to the castle went inside and walked a couple of stairs up until you where stopped my an Professor standing tapping her nails on the railing she looked like a old woman in her sixties "Welcome to Hogwarts now I'm a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your class mates but before you can take your seats you must be started into your houses there are Gryffindor,Hufflepuff,Ravenclaw and Slytherin now while your here your house will be like your family your triumphant's will earn you points any role breaking and you will lose points at the end of the year the house with the most pints is awarded the house cup-" "TEVOUR" shouted a boy as the Professor was speaking he bent down and picked up his toad he looked back at the Professor with sorry eyes some of the kids giggled at his behaviour the Professor gave him a disapproved look so he got back up again and grumbled "sorry" "The sorting ceremony will begin moment territory" she did walking away from us "It's true then what they've been saying on the train" me Ron and Harry looked over at a boy with slick back blonde hair and a devilish smirk on his face "Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts and so has Y/n L/n" whispers fell on the room quietly people saying stuff like Harry Potter some people asking who was I and some people knew and was asking where is she "this is Crab and Goyle and I'm Malfoy" he says while walking over too us "Draco Malfoy" he says stopping in front of Harry and smiling Ron giggled at Draco's name Draco flared at him and sneered "you think my names funny do you don't need to ask yours red hair and a hand me down robe you must be a Weasley" "and is there something wrong being a Weasley Malfoy" you said glaring at him with anger he turned to face you standing right beside Ron "Oh Miss L/n I thought you would know better than too stick up for someone like him" he sneered at you with a smile but you didn't smile you just looked at him angrily he turned back to Harry and said "you'll soon find out that some wizening families are better than others Potter you don't want go making friends with the wrong sort I can help you there" he said smiling sticking out a hand but Harry quickly said "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks" Draco looked disgusted about what he just said but I just smiled "we've ready for you now" she said walking us in.

Still your PoV (sorry)
"When I call your name you will come forth I shall place the sorting hat on your head and you'll be sorted into your houses" The lady said "Hermione Granger" Hermione walked up and the Professor put the sorting hat on her head as she did so Ron whispered to me and Harry "mental that one I'm telling ya" after everyone went I was the last one up which was terrifying basically all my friends got Gryffindor so as I was walking up I could see them crossing their fingers and mouthing good luck which gave me confidence so I sat down and one of the Professors put the hat on my hand "mmmm Oh we have another L/n.....you have many trades intelligence,kindness,loyalty also a troublemaker but I think you'll do good in.....

A/n
That's where I'm leaving it folks hope you enjoyed this chapter x (btw I won't do every chapter this long but I'll try and make them the same as this one)

Word count 2,669

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464 6 62
She's been through a lot in her life, the trials she has faced are just the beginning. Can she cope with what will happen next or will she crack unde...
703K 18.1K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...
1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
57.9K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...