What She Hides

By daniireadssx

Hey guys I hope you like the story and please comment and vote Anyways the story is about a girl who has had... More

chapter #1
chapter # 2
chapter # 3
chapter #4
chapter #5
chapter # 6
chapter # 7
chapter #8
chapter # 9
chapter # 10
chapter #11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
chapter #15
chapter #16
chapter #17
chapter #18
chapter #20
chapter #21
chapter #22
chapter #23
chapter #24
chapter #25
chapter # 26
chapter # 27
chapter # 28
chapter #29
chapter #30
chapter #31
chapter #32
chapter #33
writer's note
chapter #34
chapter #35
chapter #36
epilogue
new book

chapter #19

60 4 0
By daniireadssx

Seth's pov

I woke up hugging with nikki I remember what happened last night with nikki. My heart kind of stung while thinking about that. I looked over at her and saw that she was still sleeping. God she looks so pretty while sleeping.  I decided to go and d get a coffee since I was bored . I put on some pants and a sweatshirt . When I arrived at the coffee shop I saw someone familiar . But it couldn't be her right . She would never do that . When I entered the coffee shop I saw it . My girlfriend kissing with....... with nick . I went over to them and I was so furious but I had to stay calm . " so this is what you do when I'm busy working my ass of for us . You're out here kissing others . You know I thought better of you "." Well what else do you want me to do your never home and I get bored when alone "." You know what we are over we are threw you can stay with this idiot. But don't come back to me because I never want to see you again in my life "I said . After that I headed back to the hotel . I had to tell nikki what happened.  When I opened the door is heard she was in the shower but she probably thought I wasn't back yet because she was singing and she never sings when people are around but dammm she could sing . After that I heard the water stop and she was in the in there another 15 minutes . When she finally came out she greeted me I greeted back and said she could sing beautiful.  I could see she was starting to blush a little and she became a little shy it was so cute and in her little shy voice she said thank you.  After that I got a text it was from ambrose he asked if we wanted to go get breakfast together . Asked nikki of she wanted to come and she said yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.5K 50
"What's your name?" His deep voice makes my heart race and sends chills down my spine. I feel a sudden frisson of excitement and thrill. "Whatever...
176K 3.1K 114
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!
1.5K 27 9
Written by request @sethgirl10 Seth Rollins is kidnapped by a crazy fangirl, but what happens when he realizes that there is something much deeper go...
1.4K 95 27
I've been abused all my life but in the worst place I found someone to love me. Will he become the love of my Of my life or will it be the boy who...