This Ain't

By breezyskonfuzed

We're just fuckin' baby... this ain't lovin' baby... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Vote Plz!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Euphoria
New Book
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 1)
QUARANTINE!
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 2)

Chapter Three

11.9K 437 440
By breezyskonfuzed

D'Sean wipes his sweaty palms on his jeans before holding onto the door handle of his car. After taking a deep breath he finally gets the courage to push the door open and step out. Walking up the stairs to her house, his stomach does flips, hoping Natasha wasn't just trying to make a fool out of him. Reaching his hand up to knock, the door pulls open before he can do so, making his arm swing back down to his side.

"You're on time." Natasha smiles up at him, her head tilted to the side as she drinks in his appearance.

"I-uh... yeah..." He trails off, to distracted by her little bit of clothing that hugged her body. She stood before him in a red pair of lace panties with the bra to match and a see through black overthrow. Stepping to the side, she nods her head towards the inside of the house, signalling him to come in. He steps inside, wiping his palms on his pants again due to the sweat that had built up once more.

"Why you so nervous D?" She asks softly, wrapping her arms around his waist from the back. Her hand slips under his polo shirt and feels up his chest. Staring down at her arms, he licks his lips, lost for words. Teasing him further, she slides her hands back down and uses her fingers to toy with the hem of his briefs that stuck out of his pants. Pushing things even more, one of her hands disappear into his pants in search for his manhood.

She finds it fairly easily, wrapping her small hand around it, causing him to suck in a breath as he continues to watch her fumble with him. Giggling she pulls her hands back and steps away from him, circling to be in front of him. They stare at each other, the sexual tension so thick that you could cut it with a knife.

"Natasha...' He calls out barley above a whisper and she winks at him before turning her back towards him and begins to walk away. After a few seconds he follows behind her, his eyes stuck on the way her hips swayed when she walked. They enter a living room and she stops when they get in front of a couch. Placing a hand on his chest, Natasha catches D'Sean off guard when she pushes him back, him falling onto the couch.

D'Sean swallows the lump in his throat and stares up at her, his eyes showing how vulnerable he was at this moment.

She extends her arm forward caressing the back of his head as his heated breath fans against her lower stomach. Usually it was him in charge when it came to sex but he knew that tonight, she'd be calling the shots. Releasing him from her hold, she sends him a small smile before flipping her hair over her shoulders.

Staring down at him, she slowly backs up, sitting herself on the couch opposite of him. Once more, a silence falls between the two and they just stare, both of them secretly afraid of their true feelings coming to light.

"I got some condoms..." He trails off, pulling the rubbers from the back pocket of his jeans and shows them to her. Raising her brow, she crosses her legs and takes a slow lick of her lips.

"Are you clean?" She asks and he nods setting them down beside himself.

"Then you won't need them... I like to be able to feel everything." She emphasizes and he swallows back a groan.

"C'mere..." He says huskily and she shakes her head, a smirk on her glossed lips.

"You come here." She challenges him and he bites into his bottom lip, his eyes raking over her perfectly sculpted body. Slowly he stands to his feet and trails over to her, standing over her as she stares up at him. "Get on your knees." She says, her tone velvety. D'Sean drops to his knees, his eyes still staring into her challenging ones. Uncrossing her legs, carefully she spreads them and arches her back a bit. Fluttering his eyes from hers down to her center, his mouth parts slightly at the view of her moistened panties. "Go 'head." She whispers and his tongue swipes across his bottom lip as his hands come up.

They latch onto her thighs, spreading her legs further and he places them over his shoulder. Gripping her waist he pulls her closer to his face before leaning forward. He look up at her, his eyes holding her captive as he places a kiss on the inside of her right thigh. Repeating his actions, he kisses the left side before allowing his teeth to gently sink into her skin. Gasping lowly, Natasha grips the pillow next to her as more fluids leak into her panties.

Placing his mouth against her center, he gives it a quick kiss before his tongue sneaks out of his mouth and traces her slit through her panties. Natasha's brows furrow and she bites her bottom lip, anticipating his next move. Pressing his tongue down firmly over her clit, D'Sean watches as her hips flex forwards involuntarily.

"You smell good..." He mumbles, nuzzling his face into her thigh before nipping it with his teeth. Natasha stays silent, fearing that if she opened her mouth to speak, her tough act would disappear. Pulling her forward a bit more, D'Sean hooks his pointer finger through the center of her panties and pulls them to the side. He watches in amazement as her liquids flow out of her center, leaking from her as if she was already cumming.

Just by this he could tell Natasha hadn't been touched in a while so he was going to make sure to fill that empty space within her until she'd reached capacity. Cupping her womanhood in his hand, he uses his thumb to stimulate her, it going around in circles against her clit.

"Fuck..." Natasha whispers, her juices leaking into his palm causing a sly smirk to come across his lips. Deciding to end his torture on her, he uses his other hand to spread her second let of lips, fully exposing her pink clit. He gives it a blow, the air touching it making her legs tremble lightly. "D..." She begs and he captures her eyes, leaning forward and wraps his lips around the sensitive nub. Both of their eyes flutter closed, Natasha's head leaning back against the pillows as D'Sean shoves his face deeper into her forbidden fruit.

"Mmm..." He moans against her causing her to let out a series of her own as the vibrations of his voice please her. His lips kiss and suck, light smacking noises filling their ears as he pleasures her with his tongue. Natasha's chest heaves, her breathing becoming unsteady as she reaches down to cup the back of his head. This makes D'Sean open his eyes, fluttering them up to look into hers as he slowly swirls his tongue in circles.

"Shit, D'Sean..." Natasha hisses, gripping his curls as she begins to grind up into his face. His eyes stay focused on her love faces as he shakes his head side to side, slurping her soul out through her anatomy. His hands grip her thighs that began to tighten around his head, he pins them down to the surface of the couch before shoving his face deeper. He'd be damned if he let her run away from his skills after she constantly insulted him on his abilities.

"Stay wit me, ma..." He mumbles as she tries to scoot away from him, her orgasm quickly approaching even though he's only been at it for a couple minutes.

"I c-can't D... I'm gonna cum..." She warns him and he just chuckles and grips her waist, forcing her to press against his mouth again. Taking her clit between his teeth, he grinds it between them lightly as he sneakily slips two fingers into her throbbing opening. Her walls clench his fingers, more evidence that she wasn't getting any play lately. Maybe that's why she acts so bitter... He thinks to himself as he curls his fingers, moving them around so that he can find her spot.

"Oouuu... D!" She squeals when the pads of his fingers swipe against a soft spongy spot within her. Smirking he sucks her clit back into his mouth, his cheeks hollowing as he rubs the area. "Fuck, D'Sean! No!" She gasps but he goes against her pleas. Her legs shake and a gush of fluids flow from her opening, coating his small mustache and drips down his chin. Pulling back, he continues to use his fingers, swirling them as he curls them and watches as she continues to release for him. Licking his lips, he clears them of her juices before looking up at her.

Her head is thrown back once more, her mouth wide as she lets out loud moans, and her hands clenching the cushions of the couch. Natasha's eyes find the back of her head and she whimpers, her body becoming stiff as D'Sean smacks her clit, causing her back to rise off of the couch. Biting into his bottom lip he gives her wetness another strike before slowly pulling his fingers from inside of her.

Slowly her back comes back down, her legs and thighs shaking as her eyes finally roll back into place.

"Fuck... you..." She whispers and D'Sean smirks as he stands to his feet, looking down at her, extremely proud of his work. Natasha reaches forward and grips the bottom of his shirt, pulling him down on top of her. Her lips smash into his, her tongue quickly pushing into his mouth so that she could taste herself. D groans and kisses her back with the same force, his eyes closing as that familiar spark ignites in him. Gripping her face, he pulls at her lips fiercely and wraps her legs around his waist, lifting her up effortlessly. 

"You know how much I hate you?" She whispers breathlessly as he continues to kiss her. Grunting he presses her back up against a nearby wall, evoking a gasp from her.

"I fuckin' hate you, too." He grumbles and she moans before smashing her lips back onto his, their eyes fluttering closed once again. Minutes pass and they find themselves fighting for control, their tongues battling for dominance.

"Take me to my room." She moans against his lips and he pulls them away from the wall and makes his way towards the stairs he'd passed on his way in. Halfway up the stairs, he presses her against the wall once more and rips her panties from their place, the sound of them tearing causes Natasha to pull away from their kiss. "Them is expensive, nigga!" She scolds and he kisses his teeth as he continues his way up the stairs, dropping the teared clothing.

"Fuck up, I'll buy you new ones." He mumbles roughly as they reach the top of the stairs.

"Yeah, right. Like you can afford it." She rolls her eyes and he clenches his jaw before dropping their bodies onto the hallway floor.

"You gon' stop fuckin' disrespectin' me, yo." He growls at her as he rips his belt off, tossing it to the side. She squirms beneath him as he pushes down his pants and pulls his hardened member through the hole in his briefs.

"D'Sea-"

"Fuck up!" He hisses before grabbing a hold of her thighs, pressing her knees to her ears. After lining himself up with her entrance, he flexes his hips forward, sinking himself into her. Natasha's back arches off of the cool floor and her hands come down to push on his lower stomach. He doesn't give her any mercy, his hips coming up and pounding back down with backbreaking force. "Nah... don't push me away. 'Member when you told me how I gotta have the right dick to go wit my energy? Whatchu got to say now, shorty?" He teases, leaning down so that his face was inches away from her own.

Natasha struggles to moan, her breath getting caught in her throat every time his hips came down, filling her up.

"Talk yo shit now, shorty!" He growls as he pounds harder, the sound of their skin slapping together echoing through the house. Natasha screams out, her nails raking down his chest as her walls clench around him tightly.

"D'Sean!" She screams out and he bites into his bottom lip, sweat droplets forming on his forehead as he applies more pressure to her thighs with his hands. Her walls suck him in, him having to pull back with a great force to get away.

"She 'ont want me to go, baby... Tryna keep me in yo shit..." He groans, throwing his head back for a moment moaning at how she was making him feel.

"I'm cumming again..." She whispers out breathlessly and he looks down at her, their eyes capturing one another's pushing her further to the edge. Leaning down, D'Sean places his lips barley on her own and stares at her lustfully.

"Let it go..." He says softly, slowing his hips down, grinding his erection in and out of her at a love making pace. His brows furrow and a groan leaves him as she tightens around him, Natasha's eyes finding the back of her head once more. "You so fuckin' pretty..." He trails off as he watches her face closely as she releases around him, her hot juices coating his manhood. D'Sean continues to stare at her, his brows still furrowed as his hips press down against her, circling around slowly.

A faint breath slips past her parted lips as a lone tear slips down her flushed cheek. Releasing one of her thighs he reaches his hand up and cups her cheek, using his thumb to swipe the salty tear away. He knew that she wanted him to think it was a tear released because of the pleasure, which was half of it, but he knew it was also a tear of pain, regret. Placing his forehead against hers, he begins to pump her slowly again.

They stare at one another, her through small slits as he brings her legs to wrap around his waist. He keeps himself inside of her as he stands to his feet and Natasha slings her arms around his neck as she stares up at him.

"Which room is yours?" He asks softly and she nuzzles her nose up against his before caressing his neck.

"Last one on the left." She answers in the same tone and he clenches his jaw before placing his hands under her backside, walking them to the right destination. He pushes her door open and walk over to her bed and lifts her up off of him. Gently he places her down onto the bed and takes a step back, staring at her before removing his clothing fully. "Lay down..." She demands gently after a moment of silence and he climbs into the bed beside her.

She sits up slowly, her legs still shaky from her previous orgasm. Tossing one of her limbs over him, she straddles his waist and places her hands against his chest. D'Sean stares up at her with his lip captured between his rows of teeth as his hands grasp onto her waist.

"My turn to make you cum..." She whispers before lifting herself up lightly, reaching behind her to grab a hold of his erection. Her hand can barley fit around it as she lines him up with her entrance and she shakes her hair from her face before lowering herself down. D'Sean grunts and squeezes her love handles as she suffocated him, her walls fitting him in like a glove.

Natasha situates herself on her tippy-toes before whining her hips slowly, as she stares down at him. She lifts up until just the tip of him is inside her before slowly circling her hips back down. Moaning D'Sean reaches up and tugs her bra from it's place and grips her bouncing breasts. Natasha lets out her own moans as he uses his thumbs to rub her hardened nipples.

"Fuck, babe..." He groans as she begins to bounce on him, her ass slapping down against his thighs.

"You like that, D?" She asks seductively and he nods, his tongue swiping over his lips. Reaching behind her, he grips her ass, squeezing it like he's wanted to since he seen her in the club the other night.

"Keep it right there... right there, ma..." He moans, her joining in with him as his hips begin to pump upwards. As she come down, he thrusts up, fucking her back. "You got me 'bout to bust..." He warns her as his tip twitches, the veins along his meaty member throbbing.

"Cum with me, D'Sean..." She moans as she bounces on him harder. Gripping her waist tightly, D'Sean lets out a grunt as he probes up into her with more force. Natasha's eyes roll back and she struggles to keep up with him.

"I got ya spot, babe? I found your spot, shorty?" He asks huskily and her nails dig into his chest as she throbs around him.

"Yes, D! I'm cumming!" She squeals and starts to shake. D'Sean lets out an animalistic groan and his eyes soon find the back of his head. His tip twitches once more and in seconds hes spilling into her, filling her stomach with his seed. The hot feeling of his orgasm makes her shake and shes releasing for him also, leaking down his thickness.

"Fuck, Natasha!" He yells out as he gives her a few more pumps before collapsing against the bed. She falls against his chest and they both breathe heavily, attempting to catch their breaths. D'Sean slowly wraps his arms around Natasha's small frame and seconds later her light snores fill his ears.

Smiling lightly he stares up at the ceiling as his hand runs through her sweaty hair. The realization that this was nothing more than a hook up hits him and a tightness forms in his throat. Tears rush to his eyes and no matter how hard he tried to force them back, they end up slipping down his freckled cheeks.

He sniffles and slowly removes himself from underneath her and gathers his clothes. After slipping them on he walks towards her bedroom door and looks back at her peaceful state. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he shakes his head before disappearing into the hallway, making his great escape.

_________________________

;) ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 14.7K 50
Est.2020
40.4K 828 24
Everybody ain't yo friend, everybody ain't yo partna.
194K 4.8K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
82.4K 1.9K 35
What happened to us...