Anti-Heroine

By JenniMusica

Remember Felicia Hardy? Well, she doesn't exist here. Instead, we have (Y/N) (L/N). Except things are a littl... More

[ O N E ]

[ P R O L O U G E ]

14 1 0
By JenniMusica

                             (L/N)

Suckers

She giggled as she watched the security from the shadows. They stumbled as they slowly shuffled to their feet. What a bunch of idiots.

She took her time leaving the scene. Honestly, she just wanted to see Spider-Man again.

"Really, Black Cat?"

She turned her head and smirked as she spotted Spider-Man.

"Missed me, Spidey?"

"I thought you promised to stop."

"Yeah but, how could I see you face-to-face again if I stop?" She said as she walked towards him slowly.

"You know you can find me-"

"Whenever there's trouble, but I'm impatient so I'm causing trouble to see you." She traced his jawline through his mask.

"Black Cat-"

"Oops, gotta run. Sorry I couldn't stay anymore longer. I'll see you next time, Spider-Man." She said and blew a kiss before running off. She knew he wouldn't chase her, she got him wrapped around her finger.

Too bad I'm not so forward in real life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
704K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc