Tainted Love [Black Veil Brid...

By Dying_Ashes

Rose Lane idolises Black Veil Brides, she loves their lyrics and their message. One night at a concert change... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25 [end]
Epilogue

Chapter 24

27.7K 681 792
By Dying_Ashes

So, this chapter is extra long and I hope you like it! The things that happen all take place over the course of three days - the day of the party, the next day and then the day after that. 

Nothing extremely vital happens but I wanted to let you guys know where Andy and Rosie are in their relationship and it's sort of a cute and kind of happy chapter since the majority of this story is all doom and gloom :3 

Thanks for reading ♥
___________________________________________________________________________

“Darling, you look fucking amazing!” Jeffree walked over to us and looked at Sammi. “I love your dress.” He glanced at me and smiled. “I don't believe I've met you but you're Rose, right? Andy's girl?” Sammi walked off, giving me an encouraging nod and a smile.

“I am. Nice to meet you.” I greeted him, grinning. I loved Jeffree Star; he was so bold and so unafraid to be himself. It was really admirable.

“Nice to meet you too, sweetie. How's Andy treating you?” He chuckled, looking over to where the boys were standing. I glanced at my boyfriend and he was talking to Danny Worsnop from Asking Alexandria.

“Oh, yeah. He's great, really supportive.” I smiled genuinely.

“That's good, I'm glad. You know, I heard what happened and I'm absolutely disgusted. If you ever need someone to talk to then I'm here, alright? Just call me and I'll listen.” Jeffree offered. I was touched.

“Wow, thank you. That's really kind of you.” I said.

“Don't mention it, anything to help out a pretty girl like you. You seem nice.” He told me, grinning.

“Haha, thanks. You look amazing, by the way.” I added, looking at his face. His eyes were fully made up and he looked brilliant.

“Why, thank you. I must dress to impress, it is my party, after all. But I'm loving your dress, it's beautiful.” He complimented. Someone called him over and he turned around. “I better go, darling. Make yourself at home and definitely enjoy yourself and if you need anything, you know where to find me.”

Jeffree walked away and I looked up at the ceiling and at the walls. Everything was decorated with pink streamers and balloons but it didn't seem tacky or trashy. It was tasteful. I felt two familiar arms snake around my waist and I smiled.

“Hey, baby.” I heard Andy's voice in my ear as he whispered and I felt a familiar shiver go down my spine. “Are you enjoying yourself?”

I looked towards the stage at the front of the room and grinned as I saw the band that was setting up to play. Falling in Reverse; one of my favourites. “I am. Are you?”

“Well, I'm here with you, aren't I?”

“Is that a good thing?” I teased playfully.

“The best.” Andy turned me around and kissed me, winding his hand in my hair and pulling me closer. I smiled and kissed him back, my hand on his neck. I saw a flash of light and I heard the sound of a shutter meaning only one thing.

“Sammi, I can't believe you brought that with you!” I said, trying to sound disappointed but failing as I couldn't keep the smile out of my voice.

“I'm a photographer, it's what I do. I capture memories and that was perfect.” She grinned cheekily before skipping off, taking pictures of various band members spontaneously. I laughed incredulously as Andy stared at me.

“What? Do I have something on my face?” I began touching my face frantically as he chuckled. He lowered my hands and kissed my forehead.

“You're beautiful.” I felt a blush rise to my cheeks and I looked into his brilliant blue eyes.

“You're amazing, do you know that? I love you.”

“I know now.” He laughed. “And I love you too.” He placed a brief kiss to my lips and hugged me. I sighed and placed my head on his chest. We just stood there for no reason in particular apart from the fact that we could. He held me tight and we probably seemed out of place as everybody was either dancing or talking. From the corner of my eye, I saw someone. He was standing against the door by himself, looking down at his phone.

“Er, Andy..?” I pulled away and stepped back.

“Yeah?” He replied.

“I'm sorry but Kellin Quinn's over there and I need to go and meet him.”

“Why?” I stared at Andy, dumbfounded. I loved Sleeping With Sirens.

“Because I love him. Now, move.” I playfully shoved him and I heard him chuckle.

“Great, cockblocked by Kellin fucking Quinn.”

“I still love you, Batman.” I shouted over the music as I walked towards him.

“Hi.” Kellin greeted, smiling as he looked up.

“Hey, I'm Rose. Or Rosie, whatever. I just wanted to tell you that I love your music and I think you're really great.” I said quickly. Way to go, what a nice way to stay calm.

“Yeah? That's amazing, thank you. How do you like our acoustic album?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

“It's amazing. I really love 'Roger Rabbit' but they all sound good. You guys should do more acoustic stuff.” I was having a major fangirl moment right in front of him. He probably thought I was some sort of freak. Fucking super.

“Haha, that's great. Who are you here with?” He questioned, fixing his hat.

“Oh, my boyfriend.” I said, not thinking about it. I forgot he didn't know me.

“Which is..?” Kellin trailed off, waiting for me to elaborate.

“Right, sorry.” I laughed. “It's Andy from Black Veil Brides.”

“Oh, cool. I should have guessed, he's the one looking at me funnily.” I glanced at him and Kellin was right. I shook my head and chuckled.

“I better go but it was really nice meeting you.” I said, smiling.

“Likewise.” He grinned. I walked back over to Andy who then glared at Kellin. I merely shook my head.

“What?” He asked. I repeated the condescending action and Andy just sighed.

“Let's go see where the others are.” I took him by the hand so we could find everybody else. I spotted Jake and called him over.

“Hey, Jake. Where are you guys?” I questioned.

“Oh, just here.” We followed him and saw Jinxx, Sammi, CC and Ashley sitting down at a table.

“Hey, you two. Where have you been?” Ashley said, sipping his beer.

“I was talking to Kellin Quinn and Andy got jealous.”

“What, little guy with the high voice?” CC frowned, looking at me.

“CC, he's not an oompa loompa!” I laughed. “But yes, him.”

“I wasn't jealous! You were talking to him for a long time and he was looking at you funny.”

“Andy...” Sammi shook her head, hitting him over the head.

“Ow! No need, Sammi, no need.”

“Oh, every need, Andy, every need.” I mimicked his tone, earning a laugh from everybody. I tutted and sighed. “Baby, he's married. With a kid.”

“That's cool, then.” He shrugged as everybody looked at him. “What? She's my girl...” He trailed off setting Sammi off as she awed and cooed. I smiled and looked behind me, spotting someone else I really needed to talk to. They'd finished playing and were walking off the stage with grins on their faces.

“Wow, okay. That's Ronnie. I need to just, okay, wow.” I shot out of my seat and went to say hello.

I approached him and we talked for a few minutes before I narrowed my eyes.

“What's that?” I pointed towards the back wall I was facing and turned my head this way and that to get a better look at it. “I have no idea. Let's go and check it out.” The reason why this wall was so eye catching was because the rest of the walls in the house were pink or a similar colour but that wall was black. As we walked towards it, I saw that it was covered with white and silver writing and I read some of it, smiling as I recognised some of the words.

“Ah, you've seen it, then?” Jeffree asked, crossing his arms. “I get people to write down their favourite  meaningful lyrics on the wall.”

“That's really interesting.” I was about to ask him if I could write something but he beat me to it, handing me and Ronnie silver pens.

“Here you go.” He smiled, walking away. I grinned and Ronnie began writing down his chosen lyric. I skipped over to our table and told the guys and Sammi about it and they followed me.

“Hey.” Ronnie greeted everyone, smiling and handing the pen over.

“Hey, man. You alright?” CC asked.

“Yeah, great. You?”

“Same but I'm ready to get pissed right now.”

“Well, I'll try to get pissed on water and orange juice but it doesn't have the same effect.” He joked, walking away.

“Anyway, it's a lyric wall.” I shrugged. “We have to write our favourite lyrics down.”

“That's great.” Sammi took a step back and took a few photographs of the wall. I took the pen and began writing. Everybody else joined in and a few more people walked over to see what we were doing. Soon, many people were writing down meaningful lyrics.

“'How stubborn are the scars when they won't fade away or just a gentle reminder that now are better days?'“ I heard someone read out. I turned around and saw Danny from Asking Alexandria. “Did you write that down?”

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“Does that mean a lot to you?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Definitely. It's helped a lot.” I admitted, subconsciously crossing my arms.

“I'm sorry.” He apologised, his eyes dropping down to my wrists.

“Don't be, I'm fine.” I smiled.

“Well, I hope you stay that way. I'm Danny.” He introduced himself, grinning.

“I'm Rose.” I replied.

“Where is your lucky boyfriend, then?”

“I'm here.” I nearly jumped at Andy's voice.

“Fucking hell.” I cursed, my hand over my heart. “Don't do that!” Andy and Danny were laughing and I frowned. “It's not funny.”

“No, of course not.” Danny smiled. “Anyway, I was just saying to Rose that you are a very lucky man.”

“Oh, believe me, I know.” I felt my cheeks heat up at their words.

“Are you performing later on?” Andy asked.

“Yeah, we are. After Pierce the Veil and Kellin Quinn.” My eyes widened.

“Wait, they're performing?”

“Yeah.” Danny nodded. I grinned and began to feel excited.

“Looks like they've got a fan over here.” He chuckled. I smiled and looked back at the wall. There were some new additions as I saw people walking away from it. I glanced at the names and smiled at some of them. Austin Carlisle from Of Mice & Men, Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens, Vic Fuentes from Pierce The Veil as well as Ronnie and Black Veil Brides were amongst the people who had written on the wall.

“Ladies and gentleman...” Everyone looked towards the stage as Jeffree had walked on and was holding the mic, grabbing everyone's attention. “I'm so glad that you're all here and I really hope you're enjoying yourselves. There are going to be more performances from my good friends and it's going to be amazing. Guys, I want you all to get absolutely fucked, okay? And the ones who can't drink,” he pointed to Ronnie who nodded, “can be everyone else's ride home.” We all laughed at the joke before he started talking again. “Now, I want you all to have fun, okay? I love you.”

Jeffree picked up the champagne bottle that was beside him and opened it, the cork pop audible from where I was standing, and sprayed the people nearer to the stage. There were multiple cheers as he walked off fashionably, the music starting up again. I went over to the drinks table and grabbed a beer bottle, humming to myself as I opened it.

I decided to follow Jeffree's advice and get as drunk as my body would let me. I just wanted to forget about the past few months and getting drunk was a good solution.

*

“Andy..?” I mumbled, feeling the empty space next to me. My head was hurting and I opened my eyes but quickly closed them as I caught sight of the light from the window. I realised that I was wearing yesterday's clothes meaning that I must have just crashed when I came home. I saw a hat on the floor which looked exactly like the hat Kellin was wearing at the party. How drunk was I?

“I'm here, how are you feeling?” I heard Andy's voice and groaned.

“How bad was I yesterday?” I asked.

“Well, you were pretty drunk yesterday. You were all over the place.” He chuckled.

“Am I ever going to live this down?”

“Probably not.” He teased. I hit his chest with as much force as I could muster which didn't turn out to be a lot as he lowered my hand and chuckled.

“Why do I have Kellin's hat?” I questioned, wincing in pain. Andy handed me a glass of water and some aspirin before he answered.

“Everybody was drunk and dancing and he gave it to you.” He shrugged.

“Right, I should probably give it back.” I laughed.

“He won't miss it.”

“What else happened yesterday?”

“Sammi was really drunk too and you turned into raging lesbians and started making out a lot.” I felt the colour drain from my face.

“Oh, my god. Please tell me you're joking.” I groaned, burying my face in his side.

“Okay, I am.” He admitted, a sly grin on his face. “But you did kiss her. Jinxx and I thought that was really surreal.”

“Great.” I said sarcastically. “Anything else?”

“Not really.” Andy shrugged. “You had a good time which made me happy.”

Before I could say anything, I rushed to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I felt Andy behind me, moving my hair out of my face.

“You still look pretty, Rose.” He told me with his hand on my back.

“Andy, you're sick.” I managed to say, earning a laugh from him. “I'm never drinking again.”

“That's what they all say.” He chuckled as I brushed my teeth and got cleaned up. I rolled my eyes and got back into bed. I glanced at the time and realised that it was way too early to be waking up. Andy joined me and I curled up next to him as he held me.

“I love you.” I murmured as I closed my eyes, feeling him stroke my hair.

“I love you too.” His voice was the last thing I heard before falling asleep again.

*

I woke up and dragged myself out of bed after noticing that Andy wasn't there anymore.

“Morning, guys.” I greeted. “Where's Andy?”

“Rosie, it's seven in the evening.” Jake laughed.

“Well, evening then.” I replied sourly.

“Someone's a little grumpy.” Ash smirked. I met Sammi’s eyes and she averted her gaze, her cheeks flaming red.

“So, you heard?” I grumbled, sitting down, referring to our ‘supposed kiss’ yesterday.

“Oh, she heard.” Jinxx piped up as everybody laughed.

“I'm really sorry, we were all drunk and I didn't mean for it to happen. I don't even remember.” She offered me a small smile as the laughter subsided.

“I know and if it makes you feel better, I can't remember it either.” I chuckled. “Guys, where's Andy?”

“I don't know, he disappeared somewhere and we haven't seen him ever since he woke up a few hours ago.” Ashley said as he shrugged.

“Oh, okay.” I said, going into the kitchen.  “I'm going to make some food.”

“Make loads!” I heard CC yell.

“I will.” I shouted back, smiling.

I wondered where Andy had gone at this time.

*

As I woke up the next morning, I felt Andy tracing circles on my arm with his thumb.

“Morning.” I yawned.

“Hey, did you sleep well?”

“I did.” I said. “I missed you yesterday, where were you?”

“Last minute vocals in the studio.” I looked at him and nodded although, I could tell he was lying. I didn't press on the matter, though. I didn't need to.

“Oh, okay.” I got up and went to the bathroom first, stripping off and getting under the hot shower.

I felt all my muscles relax and I washed my hair with some sweet-smelling shampoo.

“Hey, only me.” I heard Andy's voice and smiled. He turned the tap on and brushed his teeth before leaving and going back into the room. A few minutes later, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself before realising that I hadn't brought any clothes with me.

“Andy, don't look.” I spoke, peering into the room.

“You forget your clothes?” He asked.

“Yeah.” I mumbled.

“Alright, Rosie.” He smirked and made a show of covering his eyes. I walked into the room and rummaged through some drawers before I found the clothes I wanted to wear. I felt his eyes on my back and I shook my head.

“Andy.” I said sternly, only managing to get my underwear on.

“It's not my fault I can't keep my eyes off you. I hold you responsible.” He spoke, his voice just above a whisper, making his words seem even more seductive.

Before I could turn around, I felt his chest against my back and I bit my lip as he put his hands on my hips, pulling me into him. He left soft kisses on my neck and he moved my damp hair to the side so he could kiss the back of my neck. I felt my breathing hitch as he placed his soft lips against my skin. My heart was racing and I didn't know if I could do this.

Not after what happened.

His hands trailed up my stomach and he traced the edge of my bra gently. I knew he wasn't going to hurt me and I didn't want him to stop. I swallowed hard and turned around so I was facing him. Andy's eyes lit up and I smiled. I kissed him and wound my hands into his hair, tugging at the strands.

“Are you sure?” He spoke breathlessly. I nodded quickly and kissed him again.

I pushed him backwards and fell on top of him, our lips breaking apart for a brief second. I saw him smile as I straddled his hips.

“You know, you're driving me crazy.” I smirked and placed my lips to his again, smiling. He moved on top of me and laced his hands through mine, looking into my eyes. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” I said, biting my lip. Andy smiled and moved his hands so they were on my back. I felt him undo my bra and I took it off hastily. He kissed my neck and grazed it with his teeth. I gasped at the sudden surge of pleasure which rushed through my body.

I heard the familiar sound of a ringtone and Andy groaned against my skin.

“Don't answer it.” I spoke, shaking my head.

“Baby, I have to.” He sighed, getting up and answering his cell.

“This better be important.” He stopped talking for a few seconds. “Yes, I'm in the middle of something very important.” He replied tersely. “What, now?” Andy sounded exasperated. “Fine, okay. I'm on my way.”

He looked at me and shook his head. “I'm so sorry, baby. I'm needed at the studio.” He pulled on a shirt and kissed my forehead. His lips lingered for a few seconds before he pulled away and sighed. “I'm sorry.”

I nodded, trying not to sound as upset as I felt. “Another time.” I managed a smile.

“I love you.” Andy said, giving me a brief kiss and running his hand down my arm before standing up and smoothing his shirt down.

“I love you too.” I mumbled as he walked out, leaving me disappointed.
____________________________________________________________________________

So, I don't want to drag this story out anymore than it already has been so I'm afraid it's ending! There will be one more chapter and then an epilogue so you guys know what happens and I don't think I will write a sequel but my plan is to leave the story open so if I do have any ideas and spare time, I may write a sequel but don't get your hopes up, haha. 

Also, I know I said that I was going to write one but I've got many other stories to write such as I'm Not Like Him, Dearly Departed and Tuesday Moon which I've prioritised. 

Anyway, enough of that, please vote and comment! ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 2K 27
Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides is surprised with the death of a ex-girlfriend. But what is more surprising that is she leaves behind a child of h...
2K 45 21
I suck at descriptions, So i am sorry in advance. Please give this a chance, i promise you won't be disappointed Going on a vacation with your best f...
7.1K 198 31
✔️ COMPLETED ✔️ ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Alex is a young girl who is suicidal, a cutter and aneroxic. To her music is a saviour. One night when Alex sn...
1.4K 9 37
When people hear the name "Andrew Biersack", they instantly think of the rockstar and lead singer of Black Veil Brides. Globally loved and famous, ri...