The Love Of A Vampire

By qyuwrites

"What do you want?" I asked him. "I want your blood" He said. I scoffed. Really? "Sorry, mister. But my blood... More

NOTE
Prologue
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

III

789 22 0
By qyuwrites

Aehee's P.O.V

It's been three days since that accident happened. Jimin is always checking me if I'm fine or if I'm traumatized. Well, I'm not. It's ok with me. I know that Jungkook is attracted to my blood. I should be careful, it's my fault. I'm the one who caused that accident.

Jimin became my textmate. Like literally, we're texting all day long. Sometimes, I forgot that I have something to do. And I blame him for that. But he's just saying that I also need a break that's why he's been convincing me to go to Euri's birthday party, two days from now. I already said to him that I'm coming. Ugh! Sometimes he's a bit annoying but in a cute way.

I almost cursed when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I simply said. A smiling Euri opened the door and enter my office.

"Hey. How are you?" She asked me as she sat on the chair in front of my table. She looks in a good mood. I smiled at her.

"Well, I'm fine. What's with the good mood?" She make a face. I laughed a bit.

"Oh, it's nothing. I heard that Jimin is bugging you this past three days" She said. I just rolled my eyes. That's true, like what I'm saying earlier.

"Yeah, it's a bit annoying but it's cute too. He's so concerned to me" I said. She just giggled.

"He's always like that. He's the most caring one in their group" She said with a smile plastered on her face. Well, Jimin really looked like the caring one. Besides his features are too cute. I don't wanna lie, I like him as a friend.

"Oh, wait. I almost forgot" She suddenly exclaimed. My eyebrows raised. She looked on her bag and get something in it. After she searched for something that I don't what is it, she handed me a black card.

"Here. It's my invitation card. I forgot to give you last time because of the accident that Jungkook pulled off" She said. I accepted the card and open it.

Hello,

I'm gladly inviting you to my bloody 118th birthday.

@Samson-Lee's Mansion on exactly 9pm.

I'm looking forward to see you on my birthday. Please, celebrate with me.

Thank you

-Euri Samson-Lee

I smiled at her after I read her card.

"So, you're already 118, huh?" I asked her. She nodded her head like a child. I giggle on her childishness.

"It's like a debut to us. We have two kinds of debuts. The one that you also celebrate, 18th and 21th. And the other one is 118th and 121th. We're celebrating it when we reached our one hudred years of living in this world" She explained. I slowly nod as I digests her word to my head.

"And Jungkook?"

"What about Jungkook?" She asked. Confused to my question. I mentally shook my head.

"I mean, How old is he?" I asked. She gaped. Maybe realizing what I mean on my first question.

"He's about to celebrate his 121th birthday on September 1" She answered. Again, I nodded and didn't bother to speak again. I stared at the card. The whole card is black and the writing's red. And there's also some gold linings.

"Uh, Aehee, I gotta go" She said. I looked at her. She's holding her phone and she's like reading something on it. I closed her invitation card and put it on the side of my table.

"Ok" I said as I stood up. She also did the same and lead her way to the door. I follow her.

"Thank you for inviting me" I said as we reach the main door of the shop. She smiled.

"Oh, it's nothing. I really like you, anyways" She said. I smile on her statement. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Did you got the dresses and gowns already?" I asked and she happily nodded. I chuckled.

"Thank you. Bye. See you on my birthday" She said and leave the store. I just waved at her and watch her leave.

As soon as I enter my office. I searched some of our dresses that are already available to wear. I don't have any idea what dress or gown I should wear.

And one of the gowns caught my attention. It is a gold off-shoulder ballgown with a touch of silver at the lower part of the gown that reaches the floor. It is so beautiful. Actually, it's one of my design but I didn't expect that it can be this beautiful.

"Lize, can you come here, please?" I said through the intercom.

"Right away, ma'am" She replied. I didn't bother to speak anymore. I heard a knock.

"Come in"

Lize enters my office and stand in front of me. I showed her the picture of the gown.

"Can you get this, please? I'm going te get this one" I said and she nodded before she left me to get the gown.

Now, my problem is my shoes. I don't know what to pair on that gown. I sigh. Maybe I should go to the mall later before I go home.

"Ma'am?" Lize called.

"Come in"

"Here's your gown, ma'am" She said as she lay down the gown on my couch. It's still covered with big black plastic with a logo of the clothing brand in the middle of it.

"Thank you, Lize" I said. She smiled and nodded as an answer. She left me in silence.

I decided to call my aunt to get a permission that I'll be on leave because of Euri's birthday celebration. Fortunately, she said yes. That it'll be ok, if I'm not here in the office. And she also said that I need some rest because I've been so workaholic this past few days.

After the call, I texted my dad that I'll be home late because I'm going to shop.

I looked at my phone when I heard it beeps. I expected that it's my dad but it was a unregistered number.

I miss you, darling

My eyebrows knitted. Who the hell is this? No one called me 'darling' before.

Who is this?

I replied. But it did not sent. Oh, well. I shrugged. Maybe it's a wrong number or a prank message. It's better to ignore it.

When I got home, I talked to my dad that I'll be attending a party. He let me go since I'm already an adult.

About the shoes that I'll wear, I bought a gold stileto with gold sequins. It is a 6 inch heels. It's pretty high but I can handle it since I used to wear some kind of that shoes.

Later that day, Jimin texted me that he'll visit me on my office. And he did.

"So, can you show me your gown for tomorrow?" He asked.

"Nah. It'll be a surprise" I said and he pouted. I laugh at his cuteness. I pinched his cheeks.

"Hey. Stop that. It hurts" He said and pouted again.

"Sorry. Can't help it" I said and giggles. He just slightly shook his head. Later on, he ordered some food for us. When we're waiting for the food, we just kept on talking about ourselves. Since, we really didn't know each other.

We stopped talking when we heard a knock.

"Maybe, it's the food. I'll get it" I volunteered and he just nodded and smiled.

I opened the door and expecting the delivery man but guess what? Jungkook is the one who knocked. My eyes widened the moment I saw him but he just keep his blank face, staring at me. I just stand there, can't able to move from being shock.

"Oh? Jungkook, didn't know that you"ll go here" I heard Jimin said. I saw Jungkook shrugged.

"Euri told me to deliver the message that, the party will be moved this evening and she'll expecting you to come" He casually said. I was also shocked from his statement. I was about to ask why but I heard Jimin protests.

"What?! Why?!"

"She'll be gone on the day of her birthday. I don't exactly know the reason. She won't even tell me" Jungkook said and shrugged again. I heard Jimin sigh. I'm still on the door, in front of Jungkook. I just realized the height difference between us. I looked so small next to him. I just pouted at that thought.

"Well, why don't you join us, Jungkook. We're just waiting for our food and after we eat, I'll go with you" Jimin said. "Is that ok with you, Aehee-ssi?" He continued.

I looked at him and smile. I walked towards my table and sit on my swivel chair. "Yup, it's fine with me" I said. Pushing the thought about Jungkook being attracted to my blood. He won't do it again, will he? And I'll be more careful when he's around me. Besides, Jimin is here. I know he'll protect me. Jungkook closed the door and walk towards the chair next to Jimin, in front of my table.

Minutes after, the food have arrived and we eat. I mean, me and Jimin since Jungkook is not eating human food. After we eat, they left and I, on the other hand, continued my work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.8K 35
vam·pire \ˈvam-ˌpī(-ə)r\ noun : a dead person who leaves the grave at night to bite and suck the blood of living people 「...」 I hugged my knees even...
1.5K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
490 29 11
Jungkook and began to clean his face from blood and dirt. He whimpered and I sighed. "I am so sorry Jungkook." "It's fine Nessa. It was worth it to...
1.8M 82.7K 49
He placed torturously slow, sweet kisses all over her neck before biting into her skin. We all watched in complete silence, one you could hear a pin...