Arranged Marriage

By by_one_degree

When you have to marry someone you don't love and left the one you love the most. Youngjae used to love Junho... More

Prologue
The Im Family
Yi-En Tuan
Stress, Cat and Choi Youngjae
First simple date
nice but rude husband
Jealousy
His Past (edited)
He's.... so Pretty (SMUT)
Closer
do i like him?
He starts to like me (?)
Yugbam (Extra Chapter)
He likes me
the Gold Mine
He left me (for a while)
Confession....
Cheater
The truth
The truth Pt 2
UNBELIEVABLE!!
Do I love him?
I Love Him
Do you need Epilogue(?)
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
~♡♡♡~
Epilogue Pt 3
Epilogue Pt. 4 : MIRACLE
END

what happened before

447 31 4
By by_one_degree

Jaebum

"Jinyoung.. open the door"

I knocked slowly

"Oh hi JB oppa. So Jinyoung oppa big tee is fit you well. Come in. Jinyoung oppa is changing"

"Huh? Is that my tee hyung?"

"Yup. He didn't bring any cloth with him and Youngjae accidently throw up on him so Jacks oppa asked for a tee when you took a bath oppaa" Jisoo explained to Jinyoung

"What is it hyung?"

"Mmm.. Jisoo.. is that okay if i have my time wih Jinyoung? I need to talk with him"

Jinyoung frowned

"Of course. Enjoy your time" she said and about to leave

"Mmm where are you going Jisoo-ya?" I asked

"I invited my friends to come since it's the last day i'm here. Lisa, Jennie and Rosè. So maybe i can just sit with them on the lobby"

"No. You aren't going everywhere. You are pregnant that big. And what if something happen on your way to the lobby? Jinyoung will kill me right Jinyoung?"

"So maybe me and Jinyoung will just drink a coffee at the hotel's cafè while. I was just asking for your permission to take Jinyoung. Not to make you leave. Your friends can come to this room. Bye jisoo" i said and left her

I was standing in front door and heard a 'making out' sounds from inside. And then Jinyoung voice said 'bye honey call me if you and the girls need anything. Take your time'

"Are you done bro?" I said as he reached the front door

"I am"

_____________________________

We are on the cafe right now.

"So what do you want to talk about hyung?"

"First. When will you take Youngjae to the doctor with both of you?"

"What time is it? Oh 9.00 a.m... Maybe around 2 p.m so Jisoo has a lot of time with her girls"

"Okay. Tell me about the result"

"Are you worrying him?" He said with a smirk

He doesn't know about i used him. Jackson is the only one who knows. Ofc Youngjae knows he heard my convo with dad

"No."

"But you look like you are. Okay is just that?"

"Well... tell me the whole story how can i reach my apartement? You said i opened the door by myself but i never can remember my code. Who tell you the code? I don't even called jisoo i don't have her number. And at my phone call history, i can only saw Youngjae's name. Spill it since i already met Youngjae"

He sighed

"Okay. You were drunk. And called Youngjae at 2 a.m. He has the spare keys of my house but worried af that time bcs he couldn't reach me. Of course i was sleeping and who tf is calling you at midnight so i silent my phone and back to sleep after 7x called me, he called Jisoo and Jisoo woke imediately. After that she woke me up and Youngjae went to Seoul"

"And then?"

"He ran to the nearest bus station. But he was late. The last bus was 9 minutes ago and the next bus was about 2 hour later. He ran to the train station and he was late 1 minute only. And the next train was about 1.5 hours later. So he decided to take some taxi but the bad things happen on the sidewalk but gladly he got a help from a good people"

"What happened and what good people"

"Youngjae said he will explain it to you when he's ready. He has a little trauma about it but he wants to fight the trauma so he wants to tell it by himself when he's ready"

"Okay continue the story please"

"The good people drove him to the apartement. Meanwhile we were waiting for Youngjae in front door. He won't gave us the code you said the code is a secret. And you were keep touching Jisoo's cheek and saying Youngjae's where's your cheek Youngjae let's have some fun Youngjae's be a good boy tonight for me Youngjae and Youngjae. Jisoo was so afraid that she moved aback made me laugh. And you said Youngjae why you go away let's have some fun i know you want me. And after that he arrived. Opened the door then laying on the bed"

"Did i say that things"

"Yeah you are so horny for Youngjae. Then you shouted his name when i put you on the sofa. Youngjae let's have some fun you keep said that things while holding on my collar. I tried my best to let go. Gladly Youngjae come to near me and replaced me then he asked Jisoo to rest on your bedroom so she fell asleep. I was standing near him afraid if you did things. And........"

"And what?"

"This is new for me. You pinched his cheek, slap his cheek harshly and shouted why do you leave me. I shocked that he smiled. It must very hurt i was about to drag him away and punched yoy but he said he used to it, you were making out. You unbelt your self and hit his back while you were sucking his neck and your left hand inside his mouth. That's not good. You should stop drinking or i'll kill you for sure hyung. Bcs Youngjae looks like he half enjoy it but half hate it i can saw a tear back then"

"I'm sorry Jinyoung it happens when i'm drunk. That's not the first time"

"Don't sorry me. Sorry to Youngjae. And you know what, after you threw your belt, you were about to slapped him again and i catched your hand so you won't slap him. And he took your hand to his shoulder as he sat on the floor when you are on the couch and gave you a fucking blowjob. And you moved his head harshly. I... I cried when i saw Youngjae tried to sastify the drunk you. And after that you fell asleep... my precious youngjae...."

He cried.

"Sorry i have the scene played in my mind" he wiped his tear

"Don't you dare to get drunk again or i'll kill you for sure hyung. I asked him if he's alright and he said.. he said... i used to it i'm fine. Now i'm tired. He said with a fucking smile!! It's hurt me that my cousin, no, my precious son used to hurts like that!! He's more like my son than cousin"

"I'm sorry i can't help..."

"And when we were going to the bedroom, we saw Jisoo's sleeping on the other side of the bed. He asked me to sleep next to Jisoo while he would sleep at the single couch since you were sleeping on the long couch but i told him it's okay you can sleep at the other side of the bed with my wife i'm going to watch you and sleep at the single couch. He didn't want too but i made him. Since he looks so tired and no way i let him sleep on the single couch so yeah"

He take a deep breath

"At 5.00 am i heard a voice of Jisoo. He shouted like omg youngjae are you okay so i rushed to your bedroom and found my wife with my precious son on the bathroom inside your bedroom. He was throw up. And then he told me a story about in Jeju he always throw up when he wakes. Then after an hour, at 6.00 am, he left us. He back to my hotel and book a room next to mine. This hotel. Yeah. And he asked us to stay. Watched you. At 8.00 you wide awake. And yeah then back to the what happened yesterday. You went to work, go to the bar then met youngjae at the park then he fell asleep you take him to this hotel and this morning you wake until here we are"

"Okay... thanks for the full long story. and do you know more about his friends? Is his friends straight?"

"Yup. Both of them are straight. Not a gay like you or a bi like me. They have a girlfriend. You are jealous?"

"No i'm not. Just asking"

"Okay anything for you"

"Do you think he'll cheating on me?"

"Well he must do it since the very beginning if he wants too. But he doesn't do that right? Then he won't cheating till very end"

"Are you sure he won't cheating on me?"

"100%"

But i still can believe it

I saw with my eyes. A lot of kiss marks

Jinyoung knows nothing about it

He's a cheater. A bitch that hiding on the cute angelic innocent face

He's fake

"Oh hyung. I found out a set of skin care on your room. the new collections of the Face Shop brands"

"Yeah i bought it all for Youngjae"

"Whoa... you really love him right? I'm glad to hear that even if i know you are hurt him when you drunk. Take care of him very well hyung. He has a hard life since the very begining. Please don't get drunk bcs you hurt him when you are drunk"

"Noted"

"2 hours passed. We just have a small talk and it's 2 hours already?"

"Yup"

"But hyung. I think you love him so much. When i was with you, you just caring me as a brother not more. You don't even jealous to me and jackson. But it seems like you are jealous and afraid if you are going to lose him so you asked me the probability of he's cheating"

Yeah Jinyoung is my ex. (I mentioned it on prologue)

"I have nothing to say. So what you gonna do now jinyoung?"

"Idk. If i'm back to my room then i'll ruined the ladies time" he said

"What about Jackson room?"

"Good idea"

"I'll call jackson"

"Bro i hate you. What do you want?!"

"Can we go to your room? Me and Jinyoung"

"I'm on Youngjae's room.. we are talking a serious matter. Yeah you can just go to my room. Go to here first to take the key then left us alone i need more time with Youngjae i want to know him more"

I want to tell him don't trust Youngjae that much since he's a cheater. But Jinyoung is in front of me now so...

"Okay then Jackson. Have your time with my wife and don't you dare to touch him. He's my wife" i said act like i care about Youngjae

Then i ended the call

"What is it hyung?"

"Ah nothing. Jackson is gossiping things with Youngjae"

"So why we don't just stay at Youngjae's room?"
I don't really want to see Youngjae this time so...

"Well... Jacks... he doesn't want us to disturb. So he will gave us the key and we can stay at his room. Just.. let them be. But i don't think i'm going to Jacks room"

"Yeah if we have nothing to do then what's the diff if we stay here. We can order some food too"

So we stay at the cafe.

And an hour later Jinyoung got a call

"It's Jackson"

"Okay" i said

"Huh? JB hyung? Oh he's here..... Oh about that... mmm.... wait a minute Jackson"

"What is it?" I asked

"I need to meet Youngjae right now. No. Don't come with me. Stay here"

I just sighed. What happen to that bitch?

But nah i don't care. He was cheating on me. How can he has a lot of kissmarks like that? Who does he think he is for cheating on Im Jaebum?

.
Next chapter is a BOOM
Wait for it
And next chapter is narator POV not Jaebum POV anymore~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 582 53
"A month?" One of the guys asked and flames lit up in his eyes. "Month it is." Everyone agreed nodding. ...
98.1K 3K 26
he was stone cold, but somehow he made her feel warm
26.7K 612 20
Mark: Love ... is not something you can share. Loving someone means you should give your heart, mind, and your body to the one you love. Jinyoung: Th...
103K 3.6K 37
Mark and Yugyeom were too innocent. Way too innocent compared to the other 5 already corrupted members of Got7. Which is why the 5 of them all decid...