Strippers Boyfriend - Vkook

By Eviolus-

Jungkook's not gay. Well, he doesn't want to be gay. Jungkook is unsure where his sexuality lies so he force... More

0
Rewrite
Disclaimers
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 - Epilogue

28

6.7K 309 169
By Eviolus-

Jungkook's p.o.v

I sit alone in my room scrolling through my Netflix watch list bored as fuck.

I hear my phone buzz, I grab it seeing a message from Taehyung.

Taehyung: Sorry we haven't talked in a while. Can we meet up?

Jungkook: Its cool
Jungkook: where you wanna meet?

Taehyung: in town. in starbucks

Jungkook: Okay, when?

Taehyung: now if you can.

Jungkook: sure

I pick my jacket up off of the floor and slip my shoes on before heading to the door.

"Bye!" I call out to Namjoon as I leave, "What!? Where are you going!?" He yells angrily from his bedroom.

"Out," I reply, "Where's out!?"

"Into town,"

"Where abouts? For how long? You know you're supposed to plan these things,"

"I just got a text, I'm meeting with Taehyung,"

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood... You have one hour."

"Make it three,"

"Shut your mouth before I lock you in your room again."

"Bye," I say going out of the front door before he can argue.

I check my phone for the time to ensure I come back within an hour before I start walking to Starbucks.

I put my phone away and walk out onto the street as I leave the apartment complex.

I walk into the Starbucks with about 40 minutes before I have to go back.

I sit in the coffee shop hoping that Taehyung is here already.

He sits infront of me after a few seconds, "Could've looked around for me before just sitting down y'know,"

"Sorry," I say leaning over the table to peck his lips he turns his head before I can and my kiss lands on his cheek.

"I need to sort something out with you..." He mumbles biting his lip anxiously.

"What is it?" I ask tilting my head with slight confusion.

"We need to stop whatever this is. I said no strings attached and there's strings. I cant keep doing this with you,"

"Wait... What?" I say needing a little conformation to what he actually said.

"We cant fuck anymore, I dont know what this relationship is but it's not what I intended,"

"You want to end this?..." I mutter.

He nods awkwardly, "You got your help and I got a good fuck. That's all it was ever supposed to be. I shouldn't have told you about my life and shit,"

"B-but I dont wanna end it," I mutter with a hurt expression unsure of why my chest felt so tight.

"You can find someone else, someone who lets you put your dick up their ass and actually fufills your needs,"

"Y-you do, Taehyung please-"

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to let it go this far."

"You cant just end it... Please Taehyung. I dont wanna end this,"

"You said you wouldn't force me to do anything... Doing this with you is making me uncomfortable."

I look at the table nodding slightly, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," I say in barely above a whisper.

"... It's not you it's just- Too many feelings are involved now. I already said I don't do relationships."

I nod again not trusting my voice to talk without breaking.

"We can still be friends...?"

I nod pressing my hand against my mouth, he sighs standing up to walk around the table and hug me.

I rest my face against his shoulder I place my hand on his back half closing my eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's better this way, I cant do relationships,"

"Ok..." I whisper, "Now you can find an actual boyfriend,"

"Yeah..."

"You aren't happy about that?" I shrug drinking in our closeness while I still can.

"You want breakup sex or something?"

"Not a relationship... This isn't a break up..." I say quietly, "I know but it's still a nice way to end it..." He mumbles sighing into my neck.

I shake my head it takes me all my will power to break away from him, "Bye Taehyung," I mutter trying my best to smile as I stand to leave.

He takes my hand before I can leave, "Not even a goodbye kiss?"

"Wouldn't want it to be uncomfortable," I mutter lying because I know I wouldnt be able to stop kissing him if I started.

"It wouldn't be uncomfortable..."

I stare at the floor not being able to get myself to pull my hand from Taehyung's.

Taehyung places his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer for a kiss.

I dont kiss him back but I allow him to place his lips against mine. He pulls away with a sad smile, "Goodbye Jungkook,"

I nod turning to leave, I clench my hand as I push the coffee shop door open going out onto the street.

I stop myself from turning back, clenching my hands in my pockets.

I start to walk home, I begin to wander but when I look at my phone I see that I had lost about 50 minutes as I reach the door.

I push my hand around my pocket realizing I left my keys inside, I knock on the door waiting for Namjoon to let me in.

"I said an hour, why are you late?" he demands as soon as the door opens.

I shrug rubbing my eyes, "Stuff happened,"

"What stuff? Why should I give a damn?"

"Cause it was your fault." I grumble avoiding eye contact. "My fault?" He scoffs, "What the fuck did I do!?"

"You wanted me to fuck a gay guy,"

"Yeah 'cause I dont wanna be some experiment for you. It's gross,"

"Yeah but neither did the gay guy,"

"Well he obviously did, it's clear he likes you, even I know that,"

"He doesn't want to admit he can get bloody emotions so he ended it,"

"He ended it?" I nod slumping against the door frame, "You ok?" He says with a sigh.

I shake my head wiping my nose on my sleeve, "Did you like him? Was he more than sex for you?"

I nod, "Yeah and I was starting to be more to him, he ended it cause he doesn't want a relationship."

Namjoon sighs, "Need a hug?" I cling onto him without responding, crying into his neck.

Namjoon pats my back, "Don't snot on my shirt,"

I nod snuggling closer to him, "Can I stay with you for a while?"

"Sure. Sure. Just no weird gay shit," He mutters, "Do hugs count?"

"No. Or I wouldnt be doing it," He sighs.

He holds me away at arms length away "Sit down. I'll get you some tea. Ok?"

"Can I sit in your room?" I ask shutting the front door.

"Sure. If it helps," Namjoon walks to the kitchen going to the kettle, I sigh pushing the door to his room open, sitting on his desk chair.

I slide down the chair slightly, resting my neck against the back of it as namjoon enters the room.

He places a cup on his desk next to me, sitting on the edge of his bed. "Am I not good enough?"

" 'course you are, he probably couldn't be bothered to deal with me," Namjoon hums carelessly.

"Am I that bad that he doesnt want to be in a relationship with me? Am I that unbearable?"

"I could say the same to you. Why do you need him? You have me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4K 24
[Completed] Jimin, 19-year-old, who believed he would be straight all his life. When his mother finds herself a new boyfriend, they decide to move in...
112K 5.3K 36
Jungkook, an orphan who believes love is beyond his reach, is about to have his life changed by destiny. Taehyung, with his endless love and care, is...
1.5M 66.9K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...
123K 6.8K 21
[TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is a stripper, who's only doing it to pay his bills. Taehyung's a vet. One day when Jeongguk's dog Gureum becomes sick, he goes t...