ππŽπ‘π Θ jachary

By limejachary

jack found some porn magazines at zach's bedroom. jack thought it was normal to have them for a 17-year-old b... More

uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece *smut*
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintiseis
veintisiete *smut*
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
epΓ­logo
feliz navidad
feliz navidad *smut*
san valentΓ­n
cumpleaΓ±os de zach

catorce

19K 516 718
By limejachary

corbyn was getting bored.

christina had fallen asleep on the couch and he wasn't going to bother her, mainly because he didn't want to spoil what they had even more.

at least he had gotten her to listen to him.

he told him about jack but she still doubts. she doesn't know if she should believe him, although there was something inside her that told her that she should do it.

corbyn had also tried to have a conversation with jonah and daniel but it was difficult when they started to get honeyed.

the truth is that corbyn now was uncomfortable.

daniel was caressing jonah's lower back while jonah placed one of his hands on daniel's leg. and that hand was really close to a private part of daniel.

corbyn was afraid that a moment to another they will begin to have sex in front of him.

that's why he got up from the sofa and went upstairs. he was going to look for zach. he had been in the bathroom for a long time and jack had disappeared.

besides, corbyn still did not want to talk to jack. corbyn blamed him for the problems he was having with Christina.

he climbed the stairs and walked straight to the bathroom, but it was empty so he thought that zach would be in his room.

his door was closed so corbyn was sure he was inside.

he went to the door and turned the knob to open it. when he opened it he found something that he wasn't expecting.

jack and zach were sleeping on zach's bed. naked

there was not a blanket to cover them.

corbyn was not long in the room. when he saw what had happened, he left the room and closed the door.

why are everyone dating someone from the band except me?

and since when are these two together?

when he was on his way to downstairs, an idea came to his mind. one that he didn't like.

jack had asked him about one-night stand. and now he just saw him in bed with zach.

corbyn got scared. zach was the one-night stand of jack. he knew what was going to happen now, jack would leave him and zach would die of sadness.
and all this would end in the breakup of the group.

just because jack wanted to have sex with zach.

corbyn refused to break the group. they were everything to him. so he had to come up with a plan so that zach wouldn't fall for jack's charms.

he had to make zach not want to be with jack.

ΩΩΩ

when zach got up, jack wasn't in the room. it was eleven o'clock in the morning. he didn't even know at what time he had gone to bed.

and the worst thing is that he hadn't realized how stupid he had been.
the others may have been waiting for him to come down. and he didn't.

he covered himself quickly with the bed sheet when he realized he was naked, even though there was no one in the room.

he wasn't used to going naked. and much less so that people who weren't his family saw him like that.

her cheeks turned red as he remembered the night before. he had jack took his virginity and it was fantastic.

he got up from the bed but as soon as he did he let out a moan. it hurt. his ass hurt.

but he wasn't going to let that stop him. today he felt good. zach sensed that today was going to be a great day.

he put some clothes on quickly and left his room. when he got to the floor below, he saw jack and daniel in the outside playing at who could throw the phone higher and pick it up. one day their cell phone would be broken.

christina greeted him when he came to the kitchen. she was eating an apple sitting next to corbyn.

corbyn also greeted him right after biting christina's apple and she complained with a smile.

they were good again, zach smiled at what he saw. he didn't like the two of them fighting.

"are you two okay?" asked zach.

christina simply nodded but corbyn wasn't going to leave it there. here began his great plan.

"yeah, it was just a misunderstanding, it wasn't even my fault."

corbyn had given the necessary information to make zach curious to know what had happened.

everyone knew what a gossipmonger zach was.

the young boy knew that it wasn't right to get into the affairs of others, but he was interested. corbyn was his friend and christina too.

"may i ask you why."

before Corbyn answered, christina opened her mouth.

"why what?"

"why did you fight?"

christina grimaced. "i don't know if i should tell you, it's not our thing."

corbyn bit his lip. he was nervous. he wanted zach to know why they had fought, he needed him to know. if he didn't know it, nothing was going to work.

"of course we can tell you." the fake blond intervened. "zach is from the group, he will understand."

zach nodded. knowing that it was something that not many people should know makes him want to know even more.

"well, tell him about it, but for the record, i haven't had anything to do with this, just in case he asks." the brown haired girl got up from the chair and got out of the kitchen.

when she said jack, zach tensed. why had Jack gotten between them?

now he wanted to know what had happened.

zach sat next to Corbyn after picking up a package of oreo cookies and starting to eat them. he needed to replenish his energies.

"so what about jack?" zach finally asked without being able to suppress curiosity.

corbyn smiled inside, his plan was going to be great.

and how isn't it going to work out if i'm the smartest in the group?

"jack did want to have a one-night stand, so he asked me for advices."

zach didn't like what that sounded like. still, it didn't surprise him at all. he knew what jack's first intentions were, but he also knew that they had changed.

i knew he wanted me in his life.

what surprised him is that jack asked corbyn. If he were jack, zach would have gone straight to ask jonah.

"and as i gave him advice, christina thought i had had a one-night stand with some girl, but i didn't ." corbyn continued explaining when he saw that zach was the same as before.

the plan was not working. why wasn't he upset with jack?

"but we have fixed it, and it seems that it has gone well for everyone."

zach was interested at the last thing corbyn said. so he asked what was that. although he shouldn't have asked.

"everyone?"

"yeah, jack got what he wanted, a one-night stand."

zach was upset. he didn't expect jack to say something like that about what happened that night. it was supposed to be something important for both of them, not just for zach.

"when did he say that to you?" zach asked pressing his lips.

"the other day." corbyn was lying.

but he believed that he was doing the best for the group.
he had seen the anger on zach's face but it wasn't enough for him, he had to make sure that zach didn't want anything from jack.

zach felt his whole world coming down.
the other day?

he did not even realize that he said it out loud.

"yeah, i think he told me before yesterday, he looked pretty happy."

zach was hurt. pretty hurt. he didn't understand anything.

why was jack doing this to me?

why did he need to hurt me again and again?

zach got up from the table. he wasn't hungry anymore.

"i'm going to walmart, I need to buy some things."

he didn't want to buy anything. he just wanted to clear his mind and try to be as far away from this drama.

because that was what jack was to zach. drama

"do you want me to go with you?" corbyn asked, getting up too.

"no." replied zach.

he didn't want to be with anybody.

===
word count: 1383

here comes the drama. sorry not sorry

okay if you like dorbyn, go check my new fanfic that probably will be connected with a new jachary story.
i know I'm doing a lot of stories, sorry.

i'm going to leave the synopsis here. it's actually pretty short.

daniel made a really big mistake.

that mistake has a name and it's corbyn.

i love you, thanks for voting and commenting. you all made me smile everyday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 1.2K 77
@jackaverymusic followed you. @jackaverymusic commented: qt started: 9/2/17 ended: 12/12/17
397K 8.5K 102
Which a celebrity meets a girl in need of a real life, and they both decide to help each other. Meeting one person can completely change your whole l...
84.5K 3.9K 21
All Zach's life he never felt he had his moment or felt like someone will cared about him as much as he did to them. This is the story of how the bo...
11.7K 109 25
Why Don't We Imagines 🌸Requests are open🌸