Idaho Girl *Logan McKay Love...

By AussieToretto

An Idaho girl moved from Idaho when she was 6 months to Australia. Now she's back in her hometown and she cau... More

Idaho Girl *Logan Mckay Love Story*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Pt I
Chapter 16 Pt II
Chapter 16 Pt III
EPILOGUE

Chapter 14

1.5K 18 1
By AussieToretto

A/N: Another big jump, I’m sorry. From now on there will be not such big jumps like the last chapter and this chapter… oh I’m Australian so if I’m spelling things different from the American spelling.

BECKY’S POV

It’s been 6 months and everything is going smoothly. Amelia’s an angle when she sleeps, she looks so much like me. Each day she grows, she’s growing so fast. Anyways Amelia, Daxton, Winston, Colette, Kayli, Carlie, Logan and I are in California. I’m going an episode of The Mum’s View, I’m not suppose to tell you what the topic is… just guess. We arrived at Makers Studios, I’m nervous.

“Nervous?” Logan asked me.

“You know me so well” I told him.

“You can’t have to be nervous. You’ve watched The Mum’s View so many times on YouTube, you already know Carlie, Kayli and Colette. I’m going to be there” Logan told me.

“I know, it’s just a thing with me” I told him, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my temple with Amelia is his other arm. We walked to The Mum’s View set and I hugged Kayli.

“Hey girl. How you feeling?” Kayli asked me.

“I’m good, I’ve gotten longer sleep at night” I told her.

“Yeah that’s the best thing when they are older” Kayli told me.

“Sharzad, Angle this is Becky. You know Logan and this little cutie is Amelia their daughter” Colette said.

“Hi, I’m so glad to have you guys on this episode. I watch your videos all the time” Angle told me.

“Aww thanks” I smiled at her. Mike started getting my mic on and all that. We walked onto the set and took our seats. Logan sat next to me and I set Amelia on my lap.

“And rolling”

“Hey everybody and welcome back to The Mum’s View. I’m here with Carlie, Colette, Angle, Kayli and myself. We have two special guests, they are from LoganMckay55 Logan and she is known as the blogging queen and YouTube queen from many YouTubers from BeckyJonesIsMe, Becky Jones. Before we get onto the topic of the day. I and many people out there want to know Becky how old where you when you start your blog?” Sharzad asked me.

“I started my blog under peer pressure when I was 15 years old. So I’ve only had my blog for 5 years” I told them.

“What did you start of putting up on your blog?” Angel asked me.

“I first started putting up like step by step instruction on art work that I did back in year 8 9 and 10. Then it went onto photographs and then advice for new high schoolers, then for a year I went serious and started talking about my anxiety and panic disorders” I told them.

“Then you started YouTube when you met The Butler family” Sharzad told me.

“I was 4 days after I met the Butler Family. Brailee, Avia and Emmi all helped me with the first video” I told them.

“She hit over a million subscribers 2 week in starting her YouTube Channel” Logan said.

“Well I might have to check out your blog later. Now onto the topic. Today’s topic is Young Parents. The reason why we have Logan and Becky here because they are young parent, they have a beautiful daughter Amelia. Did you know you were pregnant?” Sharzad said.

“I didn’t and neither did Logan. Kayli and Colette actually told me that I was, after a few minutes of me being in denial, Kayli told me to take the home test. When I say that the test said I was pregnant I started crying because I was young… wait I am still young. But I was thinking what will Logan do, will he leave me and be supportive or will he stay” I said. Amelia started playing with her puppy dog that Gage got her.

“Logan what were you thinking when you found out?” Sharzad asked him.

“I froze when I saw the test in her hand. Shay and Casey had to pull me out of the bathroom because I was not moving at all. I thought Oh my god, I’m going to be a dad. What am I going to do. I knew I was going to stay with her no matter what. I was scared for what my parent would think about me being a young father. But they are very supportive” Logan said.

“How old where you when you have Amelia?” Angel asked us.

“I was 18 and Logan was 19. Amelia was not planned, but she happened and we love her” I said.

“Alright we have some twitter questions here. The first question is from @MeLuvYou I’m 17 and I’m pregnant, my boyfriend is not supportive at all what do I do?” Sharzad asked.

“I would say forget about him, but if your family and friends are supportive then they will help you” Logan said.

“Along with Logan’s answer. If you have family and friends that are supportive, what I did even though Logan is supportive, he has school. Join a mothers group, even before you have the baby. Sign up and join a mother’s group and they will help you throughout the pregnancy and you will make more friends through that” I said.

“On that note, what do you think about mother groups?” Sharzad asked.

“I think it’s great idea to be in a mother’s group. We’re even like an online mother’s group” Carlie said.

“I think it’s a great idea as well. What I did was I went to Logan’s school to pick him up one day because his car wouldn’t start and his school does have young parents, single parents, boyfriend girlfriend parents. I saw this single mum around my age struggling with her baby, I walked up to her and helped her out, ever since then we’ve been friends ever since that” I said.

“The thing about also having a baby is you can make friend really easy as well. I’m not saying go have a baby right now to get more friends, but having friends that do have babies or a baby is that you can help each other out. At my school it’s more single mothers, but there are single fathers as well, so I’ve made more friends by having Amelia” Logan said. Amelia reached for Logan so he took her.

“Next question is from @BeckyJonesIsMeOfficialFan What is the key to be a young parents?” Sharzad read out.

“Quickly first, fun fact about her is that she was my first ever subscriber, follower and reader. I’ve met her so many times. But the key to being a young parent is to be patience and to have so much support. My dad was and still is not supportive and that gave me the doubt about having Amelia, I thought I was alone in all this. But I have my 7 brother, my sisters-in-law and the Butler family to support me and then I have a mother’s group. I think they’re the two key’s to have. Patience and support” I said.

“Great answer” Colette told me.

“Thank you” I smiled at her.

The last question is from @Iluvlife what is the hardest thing about being young parents?”

“I’m not sure about any of the young parents out there, but I go to school and not being there during the day. I think that I’m not doing good enough to be called a father” Logan said and kissed Amelia’s head. I ran my hand threw his hair.

“For him it’s school, for me at first it was getting up every 2 hours to feed her. But it does get easier throughout time, every now and then I would go down the school with Amelia so Logan can see her during his breaks” I told them.

“Well I’m afraid that’s all the time we have. Thank you from coming all the way from Idaho to just be on The Mum’s View. We hope you enjoy it, go check out Becky’s blog and we’ll see you next week here on The Mum’s View. Bye” Sharzad said.

“Bye” We’re all waved.

“And cut”

I stretched and got up. I grabbed Amelia from Logan and lifted her up in the air and then I held her properly. Logan and I went to hotel because we’re only staying for the day.

LOGAN’S POV

I looked over at Becky and Amelia. I saw her making funny noises and Amelia giggling, I smiled and walked over and have her a kiss.

“I love you” I whispered to Becky.

“I love you too” She said back, I gave Amelia a kiss.

“I love you too” I told Amelia and she smiled.

“She’s going to be a smart kid” I looked up and saw Shay.

“She’ll get her smartness from her mother” I told him.

“Oh shush you” Becky pushed me.

“Alright you two. We’re going to Disneyland” Shay told us. I smiled at Becky and kissed her head and walked into the other room and saw they kids playing. I grabbed my camera.

“Hey guys, it’s currently 3 in the afternoon. Becky, Amelia and I have a plane back to Idaho at 7. But we’re going to the happiest place in the world… Disneyland. You guys excited?” I asked the kids.

“Yes!” They called out. I walked back to the room where Becky and Amelia are.

“Guys you can’t watch, naked baby” I told them.

“She’s got a diaper on Logan” Becky told me and put an outfit on Amelia.

“Now she’s got clothes on” I said and faced the camera towards Becky and Amelia.

“Hey guys” Becky waved to the camera.

“So we’re going to Disneyland and this will be Amelia’s first time… even though she won’t remember” I told them.

“Shay’s going to film along with Casey, so she can watch their videos. Plus the camera is about to die” Becky told me.

“Right, we’ll I’m going to go before the camera dies. The next time you will see us is when we’re back in Idaho” I told them and turned the camera off. I put it in Becky’s bag.

“Let’s go” Casey called out.

“We’re going to have to put sunscreen on her. I can’t find her hat” Becky told me. I quickly put sunscreen on Amelia. I helped with the ergo, Becky grabbed the cover and we walked out. I pushed the stroller. We got into Disney, first we went to get something to eat.

“Where do you want to go first?” Shay asked us all.

“I’m staying on the ground” Becky told everyone.

“Aww man” Shay said. I just giggled, Amelia started making some baby noises. I looked down and smiled at her. After lunch we walked around, I walked into the shops to have a look around. I got a couple of things and then it was time to leave for Logan, Amelia and I.

“Do you have to leave?” Brailee asked us.

“Yeah, but we will see you back in Idaho” I told her, she gave me a hug and then we left for the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 854 29
Falling in love with Jack Avery. Bonnie Paul. Yup, Logan, and Jake Paul's little sister. She's 17 years old and is a YouTuber just like her brother...
52.7K 2K 71
"Pack your bags Arianna,someone just adopted you!" Thoughts rushed through my head.Was I really getting adopted?Would this family love me,or would th...
472K 5.5K 69
Hi! My name is Ryan Kinleigh Butler. Well, now it is. I'm 14 years old and have green eyes and long brown hair. I'm pretty much a typical fangirl. ...
71.3K 691 25
Logan's little sister, Rose (17), moves in with Logan. Logan decides to introduce Rose to the city of LA, also the Why Don't We boys. Highest Rankin...