Daybreak [ Error!Sans x Reade...

By morrow-

Gone. In a single moment, in the blink of an eye, everything you have ever known or cared for is eradicated... More

Teaser ~ In Medias Res
1. Faces
2. Silence
3. That Look
4. Crystal Vision
5. Just an Echo
6. Monody
7. Heartbeat of History
8. Losing Side
9. Mors Omnibus
10. Genesis
11. Pulling the Strings
12. Until the Sun Goes Down
13. Nothing Changed
14. Play as Saints
15. Planet Earth
16. Infinite
17. Something's Wrong
18. New Light
19. Take It Slow
20. Hate
21. It Rains in Hell
Aftermath
Q/A
Book Announcement - Wave II
New Book Announcement

There's a Daybreak Comic!

1.8K 54 2
By morrow-

Hey guys!

A person by the name of SYNM-02 has devoted a lot of their time into making a comic for Daybreak and it looks absolutely amazing! It's posted through their Deviantart account and I'm going to attach the link below so you guys can check it out as it updates.

If the link doesn't work for you, there's a link that definitely works that I've posted through the 'Updates' section on my account so you guys can see it and there's a link in my bio as well. If you have a Deviantart account, please make sure to watch their account and leave a comment or two because what they're doing is absolutely amazing and deserves all the recognition in the world.

LINK : https://www.deviantart.com/synm-02

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 167 22
•Yeah this thing has been cancelled. Kinda sad for my first book to end up like this but I do intend on remaking this book one day with it's original...
17.5K 465 15
[art used for cover by Rua Shio! All rights to characters to their creators! Gender neutral!] "You underestimated me, I'm determined too!" "You don'...
186 1 7
What if Undertale suffered a major glitch? Like you were glitched into the game serious? What if you were able to change the hearts of the citizens o...
102K 3.1K 39
Imagine Undertale, but Chara never showed up. Chara wasn't the first human in the Underground. What if a glitch occurred, and you fell down instead? ...