Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... More

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•sixteen•

23.8K 1K 618
By UrMyHopee

*Warning*

*Mature content*

Jungkook's eyes shoot open as he witnesses the huge splash.

"Noona!"

Jungkook's heart freezes at the sight of your body being engulfed by the dark water. He jumps into the water without hesitation. The water isn't too deep but Jungkook still finds himself swimming deeply until he sees a faint figure.

You feel your body sinking lower, waiting for your back to hit the floor. You notice a body moving towards and you move to make an effort to swim. Clawing through the water his hands search the dark until they catch the thin fabric of your dress. He finds the rest of your body and blindly pulls you into his arms.

With one arm around your waist he kicks his legs to swim upwards, you against his body.

You gasp, your lungs sucking in deeply for oxygen. Jungkook carries you out of the water and places you upon the grass. He pants and falls next to you, his body aligns with yours. Both of your chests rise and fall heavily as oxygen refills your lungs.

"Well," he pants out "I guess I should getting used to these kind of things."

You sit up and face him "Jungkook, I am so sorry. Oh my gosh all your clothes are wet now. You're going to be so cold-"

He grips your wrist and pulls you down to his chest. "Then you'll have to keep me warm."

You don't say a word more. Two wet bodies stick together, under the stars. All you can hear is the breathing of Jungkook and the beating of his heart.

"Y/N," he says, stroking your wet hair while softly chuckling "You really are something else."

You bury your head deeper into his chest. Could it get any more embarrassing?

.

A trail of water follows your footsteps as puddles continuously form wherever you go. Guilt flows through you as you walk down the hall, wetting the hotel's carpet floors. Jungkook and you didn't stay too long outside since it was freezing and being soaking wet wasn't going to help anything. Your sandals ended up breaking, which meant Jungkook had carried you the rest of the way until you reached the hotel.

The secretaries at the desk didn't say a word. Their eyes simply followed both of your soaked bodies trudged into the elevator, wetting the floor as you went. You gave an apologetic smile.

Sighing, you approach your door and fumble around for your hotel card. Realizing you don't have it you mutter "Damn it." You thud your head against your door and let out a groan, your body begging for a hot shower as shivers.

"Lost your key?"

You jump at the sound of Jungkook's voice. You thought he had already gone to his room but he was behind you making sure you entered safely. Leaving his question in the air you stare at his thin white shirt sticking close to his chest. His nipples slightly poking through and the shape of his defined abs clearly visible. He combs a hand through his wet hair as notices you staring.

The sight of him being wet makes you feel even more wet.

"You could just stay in my room tonight."

His words snap you out of your stare. You turn towards your door and then back to Jungkook's suggestive eyes. You knew you were going to regret this but then again your body moaned at his offer.

It wouldn't be such a bad idea.

You bite your lip and nod. He takes your hand in his and leads you towards his room.

Jungkook's room was of course a lot bigger than yours including everything inside it. The TV, the fridge, the balcony, the bathroom......the bed.

For some reason as soon your eyes hit the bed you gulp. You didn't know what the hell was going to go down tonight.

"Do you want a shower?" Jungkook asks, coming out of the bathroom with a set of towels "I think it'd be best. You know to get all the fish poop and whatever else was in that gross pond."

You laugh at his words, your body eases. "Yeah better wash the fishy shit outta my hair." You grab a towel from him "I'll be quick." you say, giving him a small smile. He nods as he watches your wet figure walking away from him. He doesn't take his eyes off your dress clinging to your body, making all of the curves of your body more noticeable.

As you disappear into the bathroom he plops himself on the bed and grabs the TV remote. Switching it on, he decides to entertain himself while you shower. Only a minute later he gets bored. He sighs staring out the hotel window.

He hears the shower water running and longs for a warm shower. A smile creeps onto his face as an idea pops into his head. He turns up the volume of the TV to its loudest. "Let's hope the TV is all that the neighbors hear tonight."

He strips his shirt off, making his way quietly to the bathroom.

.

You enter the bathroom and close the door behind you. Stripping the clingy dress from your body as you step into the shower. You twist the handle and the hot water beats down on your back, relieving you of discomfort. You breathe out and stand still underneath the water as it soaks your cold body.

Grabbing the body wash from the shelf you squeeze the bottle, letting the soft gel spread into your hands. You rub it over your arms and the rest your body with the water still running. You're about to grab the shampoo until you feel an unexpected presence in the cubicle.

A pair of firm arms lock around your waist from behind. You freeze as Jungkook presses his naked body against yours. You didn't hear him come in. His strong muscles wrap around you, his hard abs against your back.

You place your soapy hands gently on his "J-jungkook."

"Yes, babe?"

His voice comes out deep and husky, you can hear lust in his voice. He leans his head forward and brushes his soft lips against your neck. He places gentle kisses along your neck, moving upwards to your jawline. His tongue slips out as he licks the skin of your jaw.

He moves his mouth towards your ear, tugging your earlobe with his teeth. "I'm sorry but I just couldn't wait for you to finish." he husks.

His hands unlock from behind you. "Mind if I help?"

You nod hesitantly. You feel his hands exploring your shoulder and your back, massaging you. You melt against his touch as his fingers press onto your skin. Your muscles loosen and your body becomes at ease. Your eyes close and your head sinks downwards as he continues to feel you.

"Hmmm." you let a noise of approval. Jungkook smirks.

You barely notice his hands traveling further down your back until he grabs your butt. You flinch slightly but he holds you in place, making sure you don't slip off the floor tiles. "Relax, babe." he says "I'm just making sure I'm doing the full job."

His words were hard to believe but you didn't say anything. You face the shower again and his hands return to your body, except this time his hands were at your front. His fingers travel down your bare chest to your breasts, he cups both and starts tenderly massaging them.

"Jungkook..." you breathe out, a sensational feeling grows in you.

Jungkook presses his body even more closer to yours and you can feel his member hardening against your backside. "Just trust me, Noona. I won't hurt you."

His hands leave your begging breasts. Sliding his hands against your slick wet body he reaches your area. Slowly a finger enters your soaked folds and starts stroking your clit.

You moan at his touch as you feel yourself getting more wet by the second.

"You're already so wet for me." Jungkook says, biting and licking at your ear which only makes you moan more. Jungkook feels his member harden even more at your moans as he starts to lose his patience.

He draws slow circles with his fingers. You feel your body going up in flames as his continues to pleasure you, you throw your head back to rest on his shoulder and let out a deep sigh. Suddenly he picks up the pace making your gasp as he quickly rubs your clit. You moan at the fast movement of his fingers.

"Jungkook, I'm going to-"

He releases his hands from you and you whine at his action. He turns you around to face him and pushes you until your back hits the shower wall. "Noona, I want you."

He pulls his body in close to yours again, staring down at you. Your body fully pressed against the shower wall. His lustful eyes lock with yours and you could see how much he wants you. "But if you don't want to then-"

You cut him off by smashing your lips to his. You grab the back of his head and pull him in for a deeper kiss. He moans into the kiss and kisses back harshly. You break the kiss quickly, leaving him breathing heavily and looking at you. You stare deep into his eyes as the words leave your mouth "I want you too, Jungkook."

He looks deeply into your eyes, concerned "Are you sure?"

You were sure. You had never been so sure of something. You had sex multiple times before but you were never sure if you actually wanted to do it. They never meant anything. But with Jungkook standing right in front you, you knew you could trust him. You knew it would mean something to both of you.

"I'm sure." you answer.

With those two words Jungkook doesn't waste any more time. He smashes his full body against yours. He grabs your legs and lifts you so that you can wrap yourself around him. His kisses you with passion, lustfully sucking and biting at your lips.

The steam of the hot water starts to moisten the air and fog the windows. You feel your body burning with desire along with hotness of the cubicle. Every kiss made your skin burn with fire as his lips made contact yours. You respond eagerly and lock your arms around his neck, pulling him in deeper.

Then he was inside you.

A gasp escapes your mouth as you feel his big size slowly filling you up. He lets you adjust to his size and then pushes in deeper while kissing you. Ultimate feelings grow inside of you. Jungkook starts to slowly move inside of you, thrusting. His thrusts were so powerful that your body was being slightly pushed up the wall.

You whimper against his mouth as your bodies melt into one. Pleasure replaces the pain. Your body starts to grow more needy.

You break the kiss and command "Faster."

He immediately obeys "Anything for you, Noona."

His thrusts start to quicken as he pumps in and out of you. You moan loudly, not able to control what came out of your mouth. You hug his body to yours. He groans along with you "Fuck, Noona. Why are you so tight?"

He growls as he continues to thrust deeper into you, hitting your spot. His head buries into your neck and he places a hand on the wall next to you to steady himself. Heavy breaths leave your body as your chest rises and falls continuously. The noise of the shower running is no longer audible over both your loud moans filling up the bathroom. You dig your nails into his back, clawing out of pleasure.

"I'm close, Jungkook." you say as you feel your walls start to tighten around him. Jungkook could feel himself coming as well. A few more thrusts and you feel yourself release yourself onto him. Your legs shake as your juice flow out of you.

Jungkook quickly pulls himself out of you as he releases as well. He pants into your neck, barely having the strength to stay standing.

When he moves back, his weight no longer presses you to the wall. Your weak legs start to unbuckle but he grabs your hips and holds you in place. You slowly unlock your legs from his waist. He keeps a firm grip on your hips, knowing you wouldn't be able to stand.

Your breaths slowly start to ease as you feel your body calming down. Jungkook presses his forehead against yours and you can feel his hot breathe as he speaks "I love you, Y/N."

He places his sweet lips upon yours as you let his words sink into your heart.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: the chapter y'all had been waiting for is finally here. Now I gotta go switch on the Mature Content in my description, bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

592K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...
123K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
129K 5.2K 65
Status: Complete (UNDER EDITING) Imagine this. You're a 15 year old fangirl, who's currently at school, you're getting great grades, you have amazin...
4.8K 199 31
ENEMIES TO LOVERS Homeless, frightened, and famished, you embarked on this harrowing journey to grasp the elusive taste of freedom. Through the labyr...