Dear Diary- From Dr.Farheen M...

By mentalsisters

Happy Birthday To youuuu..... Happy birthday farii... Happy birthday to you....we love youuuuu our fairy... More

dear diary -2019

Dear Diary-Past Present and Future

150 10 28
By mentalsisters

~~~FARHEEN’s POV~~~

I stretched my arms, as I sat up straight on to the chair, while I shrugged my head, to make those tresses that were covering my eyes to fall back.

I presses my eyes within themselves before opening them wide, as the phosphenes covered me as I rubbed my eyes. I stood up as I lazily moved into the bathroom to freshen myself, most probably awakening my tired eyes.

Being a student of BDS isn’t easy and striving for being a student is more difficult! Hectic schedule, lessons, practicals, testing and the worst would be blood! I shoved the inner talk I had been having and rushed into the bathroom. After, might be around half an hour, I walked out as I patted the towel over my face and slid onto the couch.

I held onto my pen as I grabbed my dairy laying on my belly onto the couch. I tapped the pen on my lips as I flapped the pages of the dairy, yes, I’m a dairyholic if that’s the word! She is my first friend and more of my compassionate who I share all my stuff with! Besides that, the fact that she is loyal! She won’t go and burst out my secrets to everyone, I grinned as I thought.

I kept turning to surpass all my written stuff, from when I first decided to write it, to adding in small to infinite happiness. My lips couldn’t lose that smile as I pulled out the cap of my pen, and initiated to drop in my whole spent time. I stopped at a page as my eyes land on the date. It's the date where i first time wrote something in my diary at the days of my collage. And i still cant forget the day i spent in collage and how after that my life takes a new turn.

( we don't knw the date so :p)
14 june, 2013

‘Dear Dairy,
As you already know, You’re the first I’d share my happiness, sorrow and more incline everything with you. It has been more than a month here as I’m working for my future. It’s a great feeling as I can visualize my dream turning into reality, by each passing day, but it’s not as easy it seems.

The first day here was difficult, leaving everyone, ammi, abbu, appi, especially Falaq! I’m terribly missing my cutie. I know my appi, falaq don't live with us but i used to talk to them daily when i am at home.

Do you know I talked to her like a day back still I’m missing her!

Talking about the studies, well, it’s going fine and great! The same schedule of walking into classes, doing practicals, examining those fake teeth for initial practice, holding that tiny mirror and forceps. Its quite a good thing!

Not to forget about Zoya and Minal! They’re one great and amazing set of friends! Yeah also Chand! I met them and now they are my bestest friends. Minal is my rommie but zou also shares the same bed with us. We are the trouble trio.

I remember that one other day, when we sneaked out from the class as the doctor wasn’t in but an assistant was kept to keep an eye on us, that sucked! I know thats a really bad word to use, but he was such a bore! Usse khud kuch maalum ni tha and seemed I guess confused!

Well, Minamma being Minamma thrilled us in fleeing off the class! Well, I didn’t want dodge but it wasn’t worth to waste anytime!

We sneaked out to treat ourselves at the ice-cream parlour! Ice-cream as you know is my life! The chocolate chip one and yes not to miss out butterscotch!

...
.
.
.
.
.

Dear Dairy,
Today has been a great day, It was my first to independently work on the making of the fake teeth and I pretty well did quite good!

Well, the doctor said I did go so it has to be good! I hope the final test doesn’t gloom me up!

By each passing days, exams, practicals and theories is giving me lots of lots of burdens and sometime these things make me depressed to.

Besides that, I went through a promo of a new show, which is coming up!
Well, as you know, I’m not a regular viewer but the actress seemed so pretty and cute! Her role is so naive! I’m so watching it!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dear dairy,
That show! Swaragini has officially become my favourite! Her name is Tejaswi! Such a cute name itself! She is so so beautiful and pure! I’m literally in love with her! She has become my life!

Besides that, today was a great day, I can’t belive it has been 3 years here! I’m glad at a point to reach at this phase!

Zoya and Minamma have become my official girls, who I don’t really imagine my collage life without them! Though, they usually say “mera kya hota tere bina Fari”

I miss home though! Specially Ammi ka khaana!
Khaas khaas is the pilau!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dear dairy,
Tumhe to pata hai, ki main kinni bari pagal hogayi hoon Teju ke peeche! Uff meri life ma toh jase light hi le ai wo.... After John agar maine kissi se pagalo jaisa pyaar kiya hai wo sirf Teju hogi! Mera bachcha!
I can’t stop loving her, maybe even more than Drashti!

Minamma and Zoya have now officially called me Teju’s biggest fan! They even add in me to marry her!

They’re mad! My love as an admirer can’t be described with words! Ek din main Teju ko zarur milne jaawungi!

Besides Zoya and Minamma, I’ve met new friends! They’re sweet and adorable and the biggest thing is they are also My Teju’s lovers! Isn’t that awesome!

Online friends I guess! On the contrary, I’ve written a story as in a fan fiction on Teju! Ahhh I so love her!
.
.
.
.
.

Dear dairy,
I can’t tell you how I’m feeling! I’m actually in the hospital! I feel really sick! Well, I’m not sick but as You remember, it was my first practice and as I moved to extract the tooth, the blood oozed out and having hemophobia I feel unconscious.

It was horrible, I don’t know how to overcome it!

To in short, being a doctor I laid there as a patient.
.

.

.

.

.

Dear diary,
Okay now i am officially part of mental sister's, well back then i never ever imagined a group of girl's will hold so much importance in my life it's seem unbelievable that how can someone whom you never saw and just meet through site can be this much importance in your life. Maybe that's what you called heart connection. There are some ups and downs in our group but in the end all ends. See that's why i called myself lucky because of teju we got to know each other. Teju is just like a knight in shining armor for me. And i so so so love her of course my mentals too. I celebrated my first birthday with them and it's feel so so so special uff i started crying first minamma and zou chandu makes me feel special now them. I am so blessed to have them all in my life
.

.

.

.

Dear diary,
I am travelling back to home and this time forever, today was my last exam, zou and minamma already left yesterday because their exams finished earlier than mine, it was so hard to believe that it's ends, 4 years of my collage life flew away so quick, it gives me everything, happiness, sadness, depression, friends, a new way of live. It's hard to bid my hostel life bye, yeah i missed my home too but the feeling that i am not going to return here is hard. I am happy that i am going to my family but sad that my collage life ends. I can't believe that i am just one step away from becoming a dentist. How proud everyone will be. Dr.Farheen Tabassum Malik. I don't use my middle name but yeah it's good to be heard by the name doctor. Ufff i hate travelling this long it makes me sick, that's why i am chatting with you.

.

.

.

.

Back to present

15th sept,2018:

Dear Diary,
Yes the day has come, today is my 22th birthday you know. And after many years i am celebrating my birthday with my family and friends and i love it. Yes i miss zou and minamma and the way we used to celebrate back at hostel but this feels so so so good. Ofcourse my mentals also make it special for me and my other watty TU friends and as usual they all make me emotional. I cut the yummy chocolate cake with dr.farheen written on it and receive so many gifts from my friends and now i have to give them a party. It's time for double celebration you know why?, because i can't believe it i cant believe it yesssss i passed and that to with such good marks. My result come out the day i was born lol, it's sound clingy but i am happy because it comes out good otherwise i would be ranting how my bdy spoiled :p *chuckles* hushh now i am finally entering the last step before getting my degreee *internship* which is i am going to do here in my hometown with my family. Yippie i am excited.

.

.

.

Dear diary,
The whole 2018 flew very quick, i am currently doing my intership and soon I'll get my degree and will be known as dr.farheen, it's hard to manage everything. Patients and lectures everything but i am learning everything for being a best. Who thought that intership can be intresting too despite the fact it's hard to manage everything. I have my friend's here and there is no strict rules bidding me. I used to hangouts and sometimes skip too but it's all fun. I am making tons of memories of my life. And i just love it.

XXX

Happy birthday!!!!!! fairyFARII Something.new and unique this time....yes hamein pata hai tu diary nai likhti hai or yeh bhi nai pata k yeh teri life history se match karta bhi hai k nahi but incase agar mentals teri life ek diary ma likh rhy hote toh kesa hota *soch soch* heheh sochna kya hai ab parhna hai toh yeh tha diary ka pehla panna jo k ksi ek ne likha hai kisne likha kisne likha wo toh ab tu hi bata:p alsi haina anto islie hamsha ki tarah late lateef but i hope yeh token of love psnd aye and plz no more ganga jamuna here 😐🙈😂 emotional na hoiyo parhke :p enjoy kr .... Nxt part b raste ma hai wink wink

Dher sara pyar dular tere lie :p happy bdyy 😅marna mat result aj release krne k lie 🐸🐸

By-mental sister's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
68K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
266K 6K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc