Treacherous 2

By singlefaced

[COMPLETED] It's the continued story of Treacherous in which Harry and Janessa have a happy ending but of cou... More

Prologue
T2/chapter 1
T2/ Chapter 2
T2/Chapter 3
T2/chapter 4
T2/ chapter 5
T2/chapter 6
T2/Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: The end

Chapter 39

915 47 10
By singlefaced

_______

"Janessa, I-I know this isn't the good time but.....the sooner you know it's better. And you guys are alone there so y'all can sort it out then and there.....maybe!"

"Okay stop scaring me and tell me what it is!" I groaned. My heart beat was accelerating with every passing second.

"I'm in London" "With Katherine"

"Huh?" Wh-what!" I almost laughed. "What are you doing in UK and with Katherine?!"

"Janessa, Whatever I told you was by interrogating Katherine. I forced her to blurt it out on the call. After she spilled everything out, she told me there's something she doesn't know but is very huge. Some secret. That's only between Louis and Harry"

"Okay?" I was holding onto my breath.

"She told me to come to London and meet her. And when I came here-To be honest when I knew what crap it is, I was moved as hell"

"Stefan come to the point! Tell me!"

"Katherine had a doubt about something and we went to Louis to clarify" "Trust me you should call him and ask it yourself. I don't have the right to tell you"

"What?! Why can't you tell me!" I got mad.

"I was only supposed to do the background explaining!" "I'm hanging up, call Louis right now. He is expecting your call" "Good luck"

"Stefan what-" he hung up the call.

What. Was. This. I'm scared now.

Whatever it is, I need to know before Harry is done taking his shower.

I immediately called Louis. I was holding to the bed sheet so tight that it was almost ripping the mattress. My foot was banging the floor continuously as I couldn't control my wild thoughts.

"Louis!!" I spoke as soon as he picked the call.

"Jenna" "Hey!"

"I don't have the time for Hello's and how are you's!" "Stefan called me, told me everything and I'm on the verge of exploding. Just tell me what it is! Just straight away! No stuttering, no trying to make it sound better or no more hiding things! just tell me. Everything for once!!"

"Relax!!"

"Louis, I can't-"

"And listen to me without uttering a single word. It's hard for me to tell you this. I'm breaking a promise to tell you all. It's not easy for me!" "Harry was suppose to tell you this but I know he would never do that!" "You'll hate him like crazy"

"You just made it worse" I pressed my eyes close because I was running out of patience.

"It is worse!" "Janessa, Harry loves you. Like anything. Like he can do anything for not being separated from you!" "He had to physically go through it however.....but he never let it happen nominally"

"Your words are confusing and consuming my patience" I just wanted to pick the knife from that fruit basket and shove it in the sofa for a million times.

"Fine! Listen in your way! Directly!" "After your lawyer sent back the divorce papers on which you signed, they were....they were....supposed to be filed" "And"

"Aaaaand?!"

"Jesus, Harry never filed it! Which means you guys are-"

There was a silence filled with shock after Louis suddenly stopped talking.

"He what?!" I stoped breathing for real and stared at the floor with my eyes popping out.

My heart was ready to burst listening to the words I'm already reading in my mind right now.

"He-He never filed the divorce papers" "Which....means...which means-"

"Which means we're still married!" The sponge and cotton in the mattress popped out.

"Yep!"

I could feel the silence in my mind and the shaken soul of mine.

"How-How is this possible? I have a freaking divorce certificate!" I yelled.

"You know Jenna! It's fake! As good as original" "He bribed your lawyer to keep his mouth shut!" "Jenna, Trust me he did all this only because he loves a lot!!" "He never wanted to do it on purpose! He cares-"

I threw the phone away.

"Harry never filled the divorce papers"

"It's Miss. Johnson and not Styles !"

"How are you related to Mr. Harry Styles, ma'am?" "You are his first wife right?"

"What is the full name of your daughter Miss. Johnson? I need to put it in the admission form for the kindergarten" "Hannah Raine Sty-.......Johnson it is"

"What is Hannah's father's name?"

"Are you a single mother?"

"Mummy did you get married to someone like my other friends mommy and daddy?"

"They are asking for divorce" "They don't want you to be connected with them in any away"

"Sign, right here"

"Here's your divorce certificate. Now you are free, Miss Janessa"

____

*Harry's POV*

"So? Did you make up your mind or I'll still have to-"             "Jane?" I stepped out of the bathroom half naked, just in my track pants. I stopped rubbing the towel in my hair and looked around the empty room.

I looked at the door and it was open. The packing was half done and it was mess just like before I went for shower.

Just then I saw a broken piece of device in a corner of the room. "What the-" I grabbed it. "It's Jane's phone!" I mumbled.

I immediately looked at my phone laying on the table near the bed. It was all fine. But her's was destroyed. "She's mad at something. Extremely!"

I left the crap out of my hand, quickly seized a top wear whichever I laid my hands on first. Grabbed my phone along with it, rushed out of the room, pulled down the grey hoodie my head and was about to call Jake.

I was surprised to see 17 missed calls from Louis. I decided to ignore it for now and call Jake. I did it.

"Jake! Did Jane come to you?!" I asked while skipping down the stairs fast. I didn't had the patience to wait for the elevator.

"No but I saw ma'am running out of the hotel. I noticed that she was crying. She just kept running away. I was worried seeing her condition so I followed her"

"Damn it!" "Where is she?! Where are you?!" I panicked listening to his words.

"Almost a half mile away from the hotel, sir. Ma'am is sitting on a bench on the foot path. We are near a coffee shop" he informed.

"What direction is the coffee shop in?!" I asked being more tensed.

"Left"

"I'm coming there, don't let Jane move!!"

I ended the call and started running in the same direction.

I don't even know what suddenly happened to her. Was it because I was forcing her to move to London? If this is her reaction than I should consider moving to NYC myself. I don't want her to be stressed with this little thing! Also, she is totally over reacting! We could have talked! Or as usual she could have been stubborn about her decision and at the end I would have compromised.

I was just thinking about it and walking fast when my phone rang. It was Louis.

"Louis, I can't talk to you right now!" "Jane's gone somewhere and I don't know what has happened to her" "I'll call you later-"

"Harry, you little piece shit!" "I was calling you since hours to tell you that-" "That she knows! She knows about your marriage!!" "You messed up big" He screamed on me.

"What !!" I froze.

"I used to tell you!! Tell you to tell her!!" "Even that day in the dinning Hall of BICA! You had a chance!"

"Why the hell did you tell her!!" I lost my temper.

"Because it was the time!!" He yelled.
"And Stefan and Katherine knew it!" "They could have told her anyways!!" "Now you better go find her and make her up!!" "END IT FOR ONCE, HARRY!"

"Stefan" Hearing that guy's name, I pinched the bridge of my nose and clenched my jaw with the urge of punching him in the face.

"Call you later" I hung up and shove my phone in the pocket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 35 7
Emily is seventeen when she goes to college with her best friend, Olivia. Her life is chaotic and out of place, until she meets Niall. From that mome...
11.8K 201 25
an abused girl with two friends make their way to a one direction concert. the girl has been abused and put down all her life. but when she meets Har...
576 54 27
A girls parents are murdered, and she feels she cant be near anything that will remind her of them. She becomes a California girl and meets the man o...
101K 1.4K 95
The story of Ava and Harry. Two young souls who fall for one another during a trek. Seven years later they meet again.