Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night because of some noises outside my room. I immediately sat up looking at my room door, unwrapped the sheets, got down my bed and opened the door.

I saw Jake and Cassie being panic at midnight which made me confused.

"Cassie what's---"

"Jake wait! The syringe!" Cassie called him while getting into her bedroom immediately.

"Honey calm down I'm reaching their in a minute! Just be near your mummy and tell her not to--" "Han I'm just there I'm on my way please don't panic I'm here I'm here!!" Jake was talking on his phone when he rushed towards the main door.

Hannah? Be near your mummy?

Jane?!

Wtf is she okay?! Listening to Jake's talk my heart suddenly started beating fast maybe I got scared hearing non positive things about Hannah and Jane.

"Jake here!" Cassie walked past me and was holding a tiny bottle and a packet of syringe.

Why the hell is she giving Jake a syringe?!

"Case-Case what's going on" I followed her cause now I was getting panicked because of wild thoughts popping in my mind.

"Just a min Harry" she gestured me to wait.
"I'll be there but you rush to Jenna first. You know she goes through tremendous pain at these times! Run" Cassie ordered Jake who was struggling to get to his car fast.

"Cassie wait!" I held her by her arms tight. "Tell me what's going on?! Is Jane okay?!" I asked her being massively serious and worried.

My heart wasn't stable still but was getting worst. I was almost shaking seeing Jake's and Cassie's behaviour.

"Harry! Jane..." "She---" "We really don't have any time to talk just come with me" Cassie grabbed her over coat from the stand and walked fast out of the house. So did I.

As soon as we reached Jane's house, I immediately got out of Cassie's car and ran inside the house. After I reached the staircase, I crashed with Jane's dad. We glanced at each other and I rushed upstairs without wasting a second.

"Don't move, Jenna! Sit straight!"

"No its pains!!" I heard a painful scream. "Jake!!!"

After I reached Jane's room, my heart shattered. She was sitting on the floor leaning to the bed, gripping the bed sheet with her one hand tightly, other hand was on her stomach, she was sweating, her face was full of tears and she seemed in miserable condition.

My eyes were continuously scanning her face as my heart was aching seeing her in such condition. My hand gripped the door frame tight and I couldn't move my feet inside as I was scared. Scared watching the person I once loved more than anything in unbearable pain.

Her screams didn't stop.

Hannah wasn't in the room maybe Mrs. Johnson took her away.

"Jenna please!! I'll do it in just few seconds! Please bear the god damn pain!!" Jake yelled on her.

"Jake I---" She was breathing very fast when she suddenly looked at me.

I gulped when my eyes met Jane's. Seeing me she stopped screaming. Her breathing slowed down and she couldn't stop watching me. My knees went weak seeing her looking at me in the way 'I need you'. I fell down on my knees on the door and my heart sunk.