The Dancer of Life | {KSJ vs...

By KabyHsu

Love is dangerous. Love erases all good and bad from the thoughts of a person. Love can bring danger to the o... More

The Dancer of Life
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 15

350 42 41
By KabyHsu

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the couple and got up to leave. He slid the door open and saw someone running away. He cursed and caught the attention of the rest. Everything quieted down but after a few minutes had passed by, there was ruckus outside. SooA wondered what was the matter and the curiosity inclined when there were shoutings and people rushing.

All of them left to find out what was going on. They arrived at the garden and saw the king and his men at the venue as well. SooA walked through the crowd and eyed on the tree which was burning in flames. Seokjin's eyes widened and grabbed her wrist to divert her attention.

"My precious, why are you here? You should return back to your room," Seokjin said as he dragged her away from the scene, hoping that no one could see.

Seokjin gritted his teeth when the crowd started to gather even more and the citizens started seeking for answers after the news had reached their ears. Seokjin called out for Hoseok and asked him for a favour.

"Bring her back to her room and if anything happens, don't leave her alone."

Hoseok bowed at the king before Seokjin returned back to his people. He turned to leave but he felt a tug. SooA's eyes were dark and her face was pale. She looked up and met eyes with him.

"He had always saved me."

She blacked out after that.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

SooA woke up to find Hoseok holding her hands. The other didn't seem to have slept a wink and looked extremely exhausted but still put on a bright smile for his lady.

"Hey, my love, are you feeling better now?"

SooA slowly sat up with a grunt and looked around the room. She noticed the sun was up and the sky was bright. She found Jungkook staring at her worriedly from the side.

"I'm fine. What happened last night?"

"I'm not sure but it was done by the hunter."

SooA hummed and played with her fingers. She knew she needed to do something so she turned to look at Hoseok.

"We need to leave."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Seokjin groaned as he rubbed his face. It had been the third time he had been explaining to his people that the fire was not a big deal and that the queen is not a dancer from Circus. It seemed like there was a rumour going on around the citizens that the queen is a dancer. He's pretty sure it had something to do with Chanhyuk but when he asked Taehyung about the hunters, he was replied that they had left the kingdom.

Seokjin slammed the table to vent out his anger and stood up. He needed to do something to protect SooA at all costs. His worries vanished when he saw SooA entering the room.

"My precious, are you alright?"

SooA nodded her head.

"I need to say something."

"Well, what is it?"

"I'm going to leave the kingdom."

Seokjin raised his eyebrow and chuckled as if SooA had just told a joke. He shook his head.

"That was funny, my precious."

"I'm being serious, Seokjin."

Seokjin let out a sigh and became serious.

"Then, it is not happening."

"I'm not asking for permission. I'm just informing you."

Seokjin's eyes sparked with anger and he pulled out the flower of truth - SooA's pendant. He slammed it onto the table and glared at her.

"Why?"

"I don't want to live here."

"You know its not safe outside."

"I do."

Seokjin paused as he noticed the unusual expression on SooA and he finally realised the situation.

"You got your memories back, didn't you?"

SooA bit her bottom lip and glanced at the pendant.

"Yes. I also recalled that I was the one who requested to erase the memories because I couldn't bear remembering the incident that I went through."

"Then, why?" Seokjin questioned and walked closer to her. He stood, leaving only a few inches between, and stared into her eyes. "If you remember, then why are you leaving? Do you really hate me that much?"

"If I hate you, I wouldn't have given you the pendant."

"Then, what is the reason?"

SooA let silence fall in the room for a while. She had to leave for the better. The people had started to become suspicious of her. A dancer as a Queen is not acceptable and that would cause trouble to not only her but the King himself.

"It's troublesome for everyone around me and you as a king."

"I can just get dethroned."

"Stop being delusional, Seokjin. You know I will never return your feelings. I have a lover and he is Jung Hoseok. He is my dancer and my lifetime partner. You know that."

"Why do you keep lying to yourself?"

SooA turned away when Seokjin raised the pendant up. He walked closer and wore the pendant for her before stepping back.

"If that will make you happy, then so be it. However, you must promise me that you will be happy and be safe."

"I will."

After all, she-

SooA smiled and bowed at him.

"Thank you for everything, my precious husband."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"Are you really sure about this, my love?"

SooA looked at Hoseok who held her hand tightly. SooA was determined and she held his hand back tightly before tiptoeing to kiss his cheek. She giggled and nodded.

"I am ready to face anything, Hoseok. I need to and I am not scared. At least, I'll be with you."

"Okay, my love. I'll always protect you."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Seokjin watched the two dancers leave the place. He swallowed his saliva thickly before turning back as he couldn't bare to look any further. He noticed Jungkook at the doorway.

"I will leave with them. SooA had told me to join so if anything happens, I'll be with them. Don't worry too much."

Seokjin nodded his head to appreciate the gesture. Jungkook soon left and Taehyung came rushing in. The king raised his eyebrow in question as the hunter looked like he had something urgent to say.

"W-where's the queen?"

Seokjin could sense that something was wrong.

"What's the matter? My precious had just left."

"This is bad. This was what Chanhyuk was expecting."

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"The hunters never planned to head to the east. They came with a sole plan to capture the Queen because they knew she was the dancer of life and now they are heading to the west where the Queen plans to reside."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 2.5K 24
rude CEO whose past was literally heartbreaking and filled with lot of guilt and regrets a girl whose innocent and had already seen lot of hard times...
5.3K 105 55
Y/N moved into her cousins house for a better life, but life had another fate for her. She got into gang fighting with her cousins, risked her life...
168K 11K 76
Forced apart by circumstances, tough choices and inevitable doom, Namjoon and Seokjin go their separate ways, their young love is halted, and memorie...
11.5K 695 14
Secrecies. Deaths. Truths. Deceptions. Obsession. Marriage. Falling in love. Will Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin live through it all and find love in a...