Renesmee & Jacob: Sunrise Of...

By Jessica_89_08

This story is about Renesmee and Jacob's lives. They're married and had a daughter who has the vampire and we... More

Renesmee & Jacob: Sunrise Of Love
Renesmee & Jacob's Daughter
The Imprinted
Being Around The Imprinted
The Werepire's Strength
Danger (Part One)
Danger (Part Two)
Jacob's Lullaby
A Different Point Of View
Halloween
Life's Moving On
A Strange Talent from the Mind (Part One)
The Strange Talent From The Mind Part 2
The Strange Talent From The Mind (Part Three)

From Sunrise to Moonlight

4.1K 17 0
By Jessica_89_08

[(A/N: It's been over a month since Kamilla and Seth were injured by Marcus. None of the Volturi has never been towards the Cullens and kept their promise by Nessie when she and Jacob went to Volterra. Both Kamilla and Seth are fully healed from their injuries.)]

Renesmee's P.O.V.

Everyone is at the main house doing the same things as usual. I saw Kamilla playing chess with Uncles Emmett and Jasper.

"Hey Ness, Kamilla won four in a row." Jasper said.

"She did." I said.

"I did Momma." Kamilla said. "I bet Uncle Insane and Uncle Jasper."

"I'm not insane little mutt." Emmett said.

"You are insane." Grandma Esme said as she walked up "And don't call her little mutt."

"Yeah Uncle Insane, don't call me little mutt." Kamilla said.

"Kamilla do you want to help me bake some cookies." Esme said.

"Yes Granny I can help you." Kamilla said as she follows Esme to the kitchen.

"She sounds so proper." Emmett chuckled. "Hey Nessie, lets talk about your sex life."

Jasper rolled his eyes. I kick Emmett on his knee and said "You better not talk about my sex life or anybody else."

"She means it Emmett." Jasper said.

"Okay, okay I'm not talking about other people's sex life." Emmett said.

As Emmett and Jasper turn on the TV and watch the football game I went to the kitchen and saw Kamilla stirring the bowl.

"It seems like she's doing a good job mixing the ingredients together." Esme said.

"We're making chocolate chips cookies." Kamilla said.

Just then Emmett cheering and jumping around after one of his favorite team won and accidentally breaks a vase. Esme went to the living room and yelled directly at Emmett and told him to clean it up.

"He's really insane." Kamilla said as we both started laughing.

"I heard that." Emmett said as he sweeps up the floor.

After Kamilla and Esme were finishing baking some cookies me and Kamilla went into our cottage waiting for Jacob and Seth. The both of them were seeing the wolf pack and they're on their way back.

As they come inside Kamilla ran up to them.

"Hey Kamilla." Jacob said.

"Hey daddy, hey Seth." Kamilla said.

"How's your day." Seth said while holding on his little imprint.

"I beat Uncle Emmett and Uncle Jasper in chess and I help Granny Esme baking some cookies." Kamilla said.

"There's some cookies on the counter if you guys want some." I said as we all went into the kitchen to get some cookies.

"Wow Kamilla these cookies are really good." Seth said.

As Kamilla and Seth were in the living room playing chess, me and Jake were outside talking about Kamilla's future. We talk for an hour about Kamilla.

We should keep her home school due to some of the issues. Including when she's has a habit of craving human blood. Most of the time like when we go to the mall or out to eat we had to whisper in her ear and told her that is not good to bite humans. Sometimes she's stops but it will stop pretty soon.

We went back inside and Kamilla was tired and she went to bed.

After Kamilla fell asleep in her bed Seth said "I just cut my finger a few minutes ago and there's a little blood on it and Kamilla came up and licked the blood off my finger. She told me that it tasted good."

"It's remind me of when Nessie was little." Jake said.

The next day Kamilla went hunting with Uncle Emmett and I hope he don't do any jokes on her.

Aunt Alice came over and said "Hey Nessie, do you mind if I can take little Kamilla shopping."

"We should wait if we take her out to places." I said She stills has the habit of craving human blood. Don't you worry, it will stop pretty soon."

"I hope it will stop by her second birthday." Alice said "because I invited some of the wolf pack's kids."

"I hope so." I said "and her birthday is in four months."

"I know." she said "Maybe I'll surprise her with some outfits. She loves surprises."

"Alice, what will happen if you're not around." I said.

"You're such like your mother." Alice said as she walks to the main house.

An hour later while I was playing a music piece on the piano and I saw Uncle Emmett walking towards the main house with Kamilla still in her wolf form with a dog leash on her. Then everyone was staring at them and rolling their eyes.

"EMMETT CULLEN GET THAT LEASH OFF OF THAT CHILD THIS INTENSE." I yelled as I came up and slap Emmett in the back of the head in front of everyone. Emmett took the leash off of Kamilla. Kamilla phrases in her human form and said. "I told you that they'll get you for putting a leash on me."

"I had to put a leash on you so you won't run off." he said.

Kamilla's P.O.V.

After Uncle Emmett took the dog leash off of me I went inside the main house while momma and daddy were about to leave to go grocery shopping. I went over to Grandma and Grandpa to see what they're doing. Grandpa is playing on his piano and Grandma is watching him.

"Hey Grandma, hey Grandpa." I said.

"Hey Kamilla." Grandma and Grandpa said in unison.

"What's your playing Grandpa." I said.

"One of my old music piece." He said.

"I wanted to do a lullaby for my daddy." I said.

"And what you're going to called it?" Grandma said.

"I called it Jacob's Lullaby." I said "and it's a surprise for him."

[(A/N: The next part is called "Jacob's Lullaby and will be coming up soon....)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 216 20
This a story about Renesmee and Jacob and it takes place approx. 3 years after Renesmee is born. No copyright intended, I am just someone who loves t...
99.9K 2.3K 31
**COMPLETE but needs major editing** The after life of twilight! After the Voltori left and everything was peaceful is when it all struck...Renesmee...
198K 3.8K 38
Bella comes to forks to stay with her father but not alone. She's bringing a sweet four year old girl with her. This is a wolf pack Story. One of the...
4K 48 12
No one ever said life as a human/vampire hybrid would be easy. As Renesmee comes of age, there are many challenges she must face, and questions she n...