Reader x Child Creepypastas

By ThatCreepyFreak

(Y/n) was a normal teen (he/she) had a normal life until some little brats came across (Him/her). No Hate. More

Chapter 1: They Come Across
Chapter 2: They Come Back
Chapter 3: The Slenderman
Chapter 4: Babysitting
Chapter 5: Annoying Children
Chapter 6: Eyeless Jack
Chapter 7: 2 Grown Creepypastas and 1 Teenager
Chapter 8: Slenderman Comes Back
Chapter 9: When You're Sick
Chapter 10: Slenderman's P.O.V
Chapter 11: The News
Chapter 12: Memories
Chapter 13: Short Chapter
Chapter 14: I'm worth a lot!
Chapter 15: 2 More Left
Chapter 16: This Was a Bad Idea
Chapter 17: The Kid
i've been tagged
Chapter 19: Finally

Chapter 18: Helen Otis

892 31 15
By ThatCreepyFreak

Toby's P.O.V~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

We rushed to Helen's room which was on the second floor, all the way to the end of the hallway.

(Y/n) twisted the knob to his room and pushed the door, revealing Helen's room. (Y/n)'s never been in his room so by the look on (His/Her) face, (he/she) was pretty amazed.

Helen had a clean room. He was really organized on everything since he was an artist. His walls were painted in a shade of blue with a white ceiling. His bed was in the corner, his wardrobe was next to it, his desk was organized with every pencil in a cup.

I instantly knew Helen didn't want anyone in here.

Oh well.

"Wow Helen is really well organized" (Y/n) walked towards his bed and hopped in it. "Yeah he's pretty organized"

(Y/n) sat down on his black blanket sheets, "So where are his art supplies?"

"He usually has them under his bed" I made my way to his bed and peeked down.

His art supplies weren't there, but a note was. I reached in and grabbed the piece of paper that was folded in half. I was confused, probably one of his drawings fell down there.

I unfolded the paper only to see Helen's handwriting,

Get out Toby.

"Bad news (Y/n)" I muttered. (He/She) hummed and snatched the paper, "Tobes, I don't think Helen wants you in his room" (He/She) gave me a blunt face.

"I know" I snatched the paper back, crumbled it, and threw it in his trash bin. "Toby!" (Y/n) complained. "He hid his art supplies, let's find them, who ever finds them first wins"

(Y/n) hopped off of the bed, "I'm going to beat you!" And we both searched through his room quickly.

(Y/n) looked in his closet while I looked at his desk but I only found pencils of different led type.

"Where are his sketchpads and colored pencils??" I began to shout, loosing patience.

"I didn't find anything" (Y/n) threw everything (He/She) found in the closet aside, "He actually hid them" I pouted.

Footsteps were heard coming towards the door.

"Helen?" (Y/n) gave me a questionable look.

I didn't think twice before grabbing (Y/n)'s and pulling (Him/Her) inside the closet with me. I pushed (Him/Her) in and closed the closet door, "Hide" Was the last thing I told (Him/Her).

The door knob was heard being twisted and once the person was inside, they let put a loud sigh.

And it became silent again.

I held my breath.

Suddenly the door slammed, "TOBY FUCKING ROGERS!"

(Y/n) yelped at the sudden noise. I quickly shushed (Him/Her) which was a bad idea cause once I shushed, the closet door swung open.

Reveing a red faced Helen.

I shrank back in my hiding position in hopes that he didn't find me, but little did I know.

It was obvious he did.

He pulled me out by the collar of my hoodie and began to scold me, "TOBY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! I CLEANED MY ROOM THIS MORNING AND YOU MAKE IT INTO A FUCKING MESS. LITTLE PRICK I WANT YOU TO CLEAN THIS UP RIGHT NOW! I AM HAVING A REALLY SHITTY DAY AND TO COME BACK HOME WITH THIS MESS MAKES ME EVEN MORE FRUSTRATED. I COULD JUST KILL YOU RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU'RE A PAIN IN THE ASS. FUCK YOU TOBY!"

I glared at him and began to kick around, "Let me go! You're being mean why are you saying bad words? The police is coming for you now!"

He tighten is grip, "I don't FUCKING care! Clean this up right-"

He got cut off by a loud thud that came from the closet.

(Y/n).

(He/She) accidentally dropped one of his shoes to the floor.

Helen quickly turned around.

"YOU TWO BOTH?! WHY?! YOU TWO ARE CLEANING THIS UP! RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" He began to yell at (Him/Her).

But apparently, (Y/n) broke down into tears. (He/She) doesn't like to be yelled at. (He/She) cried louder which caused Helen to put me down and cover his ears.

"Stop crying" he sternly said.

(Y/n) didn't stop however and Jane quickly ran to see what was happening. Once she saw what has happened, she scooped (Y/n) into her arms and began to comfort (Him/Her).

She shushed (Him/Her), "(Y/n) what happened?" She asked in a soothing voice.

(Y/n)'s sentences were broken, "H-he y-yelled at m-me! I-I ju-just w-wanted to c-color but h-he d-doesn't l-let u-us!"

Jane understood everything (He/She) said and glared at Helen. Helen crossed his arms in response.

"Helen lend them some of your supplies" She said, still carrying (Y/n) in her arms.

"No! They're going to ruin my stuff" he shouted at her.

"We will not!" I finally shouted as well.

He shot me a death glare that could kill anyone, "Shut up Toby you made all this mess"

I shouted again, "It was me and (Y/n)! We were trying to find your supplies!"

"WELL THEN WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU TWO DOING IN MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!" His face turned red from all the anger.

I didn't say anything else because first of all, he's getting mad and second of all, he had a point.

"Helen stop yelling! You're scaring (Y/n)" he hugged (Y/n) tighter. He let out an annoyed sigh.

"Jane stop treating (Y/n) like that. You do know (Y/n) is like a teen in reality" he stated.

Jane rolled her eyes, "Whatever, Helen just lend them some supplies and y'all can draw in the dining table. That way you can watch over them if they do damage your stuff."

Helen hesitated for a moment and glanced at (Y/n).

(He/She) gave Helen pleading eyes that had tears in them.

Helen let out a groan, "Okay FINE" he gave in and grabbed his supplies.

We both shot up in excitement.

Helen had his materials hidden in a secret box. He took out many materials such as pencils, paint, colored pencils, markers, water color and various sketch books.

"Follow me" he sighed and walked us to the kitchen.

Jane finally put (Y/n) down and we quickly followed Helen from behind. Jane went her own way.

Once we were in the kitchen, he placed his materials and spread them out, "Sit down and choose whatever you two want"

We didn't take long to choose what we wanted, I went for the paint while (Y/n) went for the markers.

Helen then gave us a specific book to draw in.

Once that was done we flipped the book to a random page and began to draw whatever came to mind.

Helen watched us and decided to draw as well.

He grabbed some pencils and his favorite sketch book and began as well.

We spent the evening drawing and having a good time.

I painted the forest while (Y/n) did (Something Random).

Helen judged who's was better and he said both of ours were good. When we asked what he drew, he showed us a well drawn and shaded picture of us drawing.

(Y/n) was really impressed, "Whoa! Helen you're so talented!"

Helen blushed at the compliment, "Thank you"

After we were done we organized everything and began to clean Helen's room as an apology.

Everything ended up perfectly fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.3K 30
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
22K 1.4K 30
ព្រោះតែការយល់ច្រឡំមួយ ទើបធ្វើអោយក្មេងប្រុសស្លូតត្រង់ម្នាក់ ហ៊ានធ្វើគ្រប់យ៉ាងដើម្បី សងសឹក គេវិញអោយបាន.....!!! ថេហ្យុង ជុងហ្គុក
47.1K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
53.7K 4.1K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍