Dear Diary, Kth*Jjk

By KookieAlien20

where Taehyung found a Small Diary under The Bed of His Fiancèe, Jungkook. Taehyung and Jungkook were in a Ar... More

십일
십이
십삼
십오
십육
십칠
십팔
십구
이십
이십일
이십이
Note
Thank You!💓💓💓
BOOK 2 OUT
NOTE
감사합니다💓💓💓
THANK YOU!!
HAPPY 50K Reads!!!
HAPPY 100K READS
HAPPY 150K reads!
BOOK 2 missing?
HAPPY 200K READS!!!
HAPPY 300K READS GUYS!!!!
Happy 400k+ Reads!!!

십사

18.5K 823 41
By KookieAlien20

October 13 2016

Hi! I'm happy now... I guess???...
Because Taehyung was starting to warm up to me now...

I mean... he doesn't treat me coldly anymore... he's starting to talk to me...

There's this one time... that I 'accidentally' dropped my glass of water and waited for him to check on me... but to no avail... he didn't!!

I was so sad at that time... because I thought that he doesn't care even if I die... but... he came... he came with a towel on his waist asking me what happened...

And Gosh! I thought that's the funniest yet so sweet moment in my life! He does... he does Care...
And that's why I'm Happy...

고마워 태형아

전정국~

(Smiles)

(EDITED)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 90 17
Maya gets pregnant! Who knows what will happen when her family finds out! When josh finds out! Who is the father? What will josh say? What will kat...
736 269 25
A girl who died tradicly in an accident. Didn't get the chance to say to her lover. That she liked him too. The day when he confessed his love to her...
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
723 63 9
Min Naureen The girl who has a brother named min yoongi Who is the Ceo of Min Hit. yas she got everything she wants but deep inside she also wants to...