Kitten » Yoongi

By jinsinner

"He looks like a little shit." "He is one." - A short story where a young, lonely girl, buys the smallest, cu... More

Kitten [1]
Kitten [2]
Kitten [3]
Kitten[4]
Kitten[5]
Question
Kitten[6]
Kitten[7]
Kitten[8]
Kitten[9]
Kitten[10]
Kitten[11]
Kitten[12]
Kitten[13]
Kitten[14]
Kitten[16]
Kitten[17]
Kitten[18]
Thank you :,)
FAN ART !

Kitten[15]

15.2K 604 258
By jinsinner

A/N- do y'all want a face reveal....?

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

The Hybrid had been circling and sniffing the whole mansion for over an hour. He had rang you around thirty four times. His lovers name had left his mouth seventy times in the span of that time.

He was freaking out.

Azade was the last person to see you. Bella had no idea where you were. Jimin was freaking out too.

Someone had snatched Yoongi's arm, it wasn't a hard hold, it was soft. Yoongi could smell the person before he could even turn to inspect them.

Azade stood there, shock written clear on her face. She tugged at his shirt, her face pale and her eyes wide. She smelt of, shock.

"It's Namjoon, quick!"

As soon as they stood outside his bedroom door, it was silent. Yoongi could hear Azade's erratically beating heart as though it was next to his ear. Her clammy hands held his reassurance, but right now he probably needed it more then her.

Azade hurriedly pulled the door open, claiming that she could hear cries inside minutes ago, but didn't want to go in alone.

"I can defend myself, but I didn't want to risk getting hurt." Azade had mumbled as she looked over the pitch black room, before flicking the bright light on.

They stared at the mess in front of them. Lying on the floor was a clearly flustered and disorientated Kim Namjoon.

Yoongi listened intensely as Azade went to check on him. Hearing the males slow heartbeat, he let out a sigh of relief.

But that sigh of relief was sucked back in when the next pair of words left the males lips.

"She's got Tao. She knew all along."

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

Panic attack; Panic attacks are sudden periods of intense fear that may include palpitations, sweating, shaking, shortness of breath, numbness, or a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

It hurt, it burned.

Yoongi couldn't hold in his sobs as he sat on Bella's sofa. Jimin wrapped around him as a big spoon.

"It's okay Suga Hyung. We'll get her."

He was stiff, but didn't snap. "I know." He sniffed, holding the Young's hands in his own for comfort. Bella was asleep in her own bed, or probably trying to.

It was silent, thoughts ticked through the hybrids heads. Jimin wanted to fill the silence, but he didn't know what to say.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi sighed, he couldn't sleep, maybe he could just listen to Jimin talking on and on and how much he loved Bella or some shit.

"I don't like the silence."

"It's not silent anymore is it?" Yoongi scoffed a little, before he immediately sniffed and rubbed his nose.

"Well... I just, I'm scared, and I know it'll take a while for us to sleep."

"You're the one scared?" Suga growled under his breath, but he seemed to tired to slap the pup behind him. "My mate is missing."

"Yes but, you're not the only one that's worried. When Bella's down, I'm down."

Suga just nodded, wether Jimin could see or not, Yoongi rolled his eyes anyway. Jimin sounded like I hippie.

"Yeah like when Tao's horny I'm horny." The black haired Kit sniffed again, before he wiped his nose with the small tissue in his right hand.

It was silent for a second, thick and tense. But it suddenly had seemed as though Jimins brain had thought of a brilliant plan.

In seconds the blonde had jumped up, wrapping himself over Yoongi as his hands moved to shake the poor kitten's shoulders.

"I KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"What?!" Yoongi growled, his little animalistic side coming out as his eyes angrily flashed a darker brown, fangs seen as he growled, while his ears shimmered in annoyance.

"WE GET A SCENT!"

"Oh- holy fuck, for once you've-." Yoongi barked, before he suddenly thrusted himself up, ending in Jimin slamming into the coffeé table.

"Helped? Yes, I am helpful. Alw-!" Jimin chirped in between falling, ignoring his older friend.

A small shriek left his lips as the coffeé table split in half. Jimin lyes in a heap of wood. Yoongi stood, grabbed his coat, shoes, and left.

He was quick to get back to the apartment he shared with his Mate, his best friend, Tao. He tried not to look over and analyse the loneliness.

He sucked in a deep breath, breathing in the scents.

Curry...Peach...Caramel Cheese Cake...Dirty washing... gross, actually not that gross. Vanilla bean.

He stumbled towards the Vanilla essence, the faint smell that he always seemed to drift away to. His mates scent.

He slammed the door to the shared bedroom open, well it wasn't shared but he liked to think so.

Sniffing the room, he slowly inches towards the laundry bag, pulling out a black bra.

If Tao wasn't missing he'd love to see that on her.... and clean...

But he ignored that thought, smelling the strong and unique scent of Vanilla bean, mixed with coconut and a pinch of b.o, he was out the door again, following a trail.

He didn't remember how long he had walked for, but for a while his legs soon started to ache, his toes curling in exhaustion, he yawned once every few minutes, and his eyes slowly drooped.

The air soon drew colder, and after a while the sun started to gradually rise. He checked his phone, 5am.

He had been following the scent since 11pm. This was slowly tiring him out, but he could never give up. Gradually as his wet cheeks dried and his eye bags slowly swelled.

He stopped suddenly when he had slammed into a door of an apartment. He tiredly growled when he realised there was something in his way.

"You fucker." He whimpered, tiredly punching the door. His ears tried to process what he was doing here.

I broke a table. He mumbles in his head, seemingly too tired to comprehend what's happening.

Wait.

The scent.

Tao's scent was strong, and he took a heavy breath of her through the door, she was there. In the apartment.

In seconds of rushed anger, Yoongi's eyes flashed furiously, canines growing from his gums. He felt a rush of power, a rush of possession.

He didn't even bother f people were around. Leaping forwards, he used all the strength he could muster, slamming into the door repeatedly till it had crumbled down underneath his weight.

He rushed up the steps, keeping in mind that he needed to destroy this Apple with all the power he could muster, he imagined clawing at her, ripping through her.

But something held him back with he saw the creep sitting on her bed through the door as he ran past, her eyes looking up at the ceiling.

He kept going, the goal wasn't to hurt her, to was to get his girlfriend back.

It seemed as though she knew he was here, in seconds the girl had leapt over the bed and followed quick after the hybrid.

She screamed. "You're not here for her!! You're here for me!!" But he wasn't affected by her obsessive words.

He flew into the next room, the door was open. But the lights were switched off, the windows were sealed shut. He could hardly see anything.

"Tao? TAO?" His voice was stressed and tense, husky and tired. The lunatic grabbed onto the males coat, but he quickly slipped out of it, before pushing her away and watching her fall.

He ran into the dark, not worrying about the light of the room as he used the ability his feline eyes gave him. To see in the dark.

He latched onto the body on the floor, he could see through the dark, the girl. Swollen eyes and a taped up mouth. Her body was limp, but he could hear her unsteady breaths.

A sigh of relief left his lips.

He lifted her up into his arms, whipping around and wiping the crazy girl with his unconscious girlfriend's legs unmeaning-fully.

She was thrown back by the force, a cry leaving her lips as she fell on her knees, looking up at the Cat above her.

"If you come with me, I won't hurt her again." Her lips trembled in desperation, eyes watering, but she still pushed herself to threaten the man above.

Suga only blinked, staring down at the girl. He thought she was pathetic.

"When I'm with her, you'll never be able to hurt her. Bother us again, and we won't call the cops, She'll beat you herself."

"Why do you like her huh? She's hideous! Swollen eyes, lips, bleeding nose, why? She's boring, she's cold. I'm nothing like her."

"I don't love her because of the beauty," the male hissed, he leaned forwards, holding the girl he loved in his arms, tighter. "I love her for her. Because she's caring and acts like my wife, because she worries to much, because she doesn't bother me when I sleep. Because she isn't like you."

"I can give you more!" The girl shrieked.

"More? All you could ever give me was torture! I've already imprinted! Get that into your thick skull! Go find someone else to obsess over."

"Trust me." The male hissed. "If either of us see you ever again, you're dead."

As Yoongi slowly left the room, he looked over the walls, the girl was too emotionally broken to get up off the floor, but he gave no shits. What bothered him was how many pictures he had of the two of them.

A picture of the day Tao bought Yoongi. The day Tao and Yoongi went out for lunch for the first time. The night they cuddled watching movies.

It seemed... obsessive.

He never wanted to see her again.

- okay the plot went down hill I'm sorry! It was so hard expressing how he found her, it went to fast but I didn't want to being dragged on!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.5K 54
(y/n) is convinced by her friend to go get pets together, only they weren't just getting pets but hybrids. (y/n) finds out that going from living al...
21.8K 1K 61
Completed | Editing 🐈✨ Min Yoongi, a rapper, producer and song writer of a worldwide loveable K-pop group named BTS...
4.9K 169 34
This is a Minkook and a Taeseok FF This is also a sequel, you don't need to read the last one to understand, unless you want to. I'm guessing you kn...
117K 4.4K 26
"Y-Yoongi?" "What's going on?" "Are...Are those... Cat ears?" "WHAT?!" Featuring love triangle, shitty smut, bunny Jungkook, kitten Yoongi, and co...