Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Things should have been at peace after that battle on that day but, no matter which path I take, there will... More

Character Introductions
Welcome Home, Kano!
The Igarashi Twins! Sora and Sara!
Spending Time With My Onee-chan
The New Enemy Is Katsumi's Old Friend?!
Sora Vs Kano
The New Student Raiden Yamashina
Sing-off! Raiden Vs Kou!
The Enemy Attacks And Raiden Shows His True Colours
The Silent Treatment
Raiden's Rock Night
Christmas Special
Kano Gets Kidnapped!
Kano Gets Rescued And Meets Kino and Raiden's Father
Kano Learns More About Her Mother's Past
Bakeneko and Nekomanta Reunion
Precious Memories
Raiden and Kano's 'Date' Night
The Battle Begins
We've Got A War To Win
We'll Always be Together Big Brother!
The Fight Begins
Things Are About To Get Worse From Here
The Final Battle Begins
We Won't Lose! No Matter What!
Until We Meet Again In The Next Life

I Can't Ignore My Feelings Anymore

73 1 0
By Animefan446

KANO'S POV

"Ow! hey man, easy with the bandages!!"

Raiden shouted angrily as Reiji tried to patch him up. After that battle, we were a bit battered and bruised, well, when I say we I mean, Raiden and I took the worst of it. I had a bandage on my head, a bandage on my left wrist, and a plaster on my cheek. Raiden was still in the middle of being bandaged up and he kept yelping a few times.

"Will you keep still? I can't help you if you keep squirming around like that."

"I would if you weren't so rough! I'd rather have Kano tend to my injuries."

"Well, in case you hadn't notice, Kano is hurt as well, so shut up."

"Ow!!"

Raiden shouted in pain after Reiji tightens another bandage. I snickered at his behaviour and then Kou smirked at Raiden.

"Ha! even the tough Bakeneko has a weakness as well, it's pathetic! hahaha!"

"At least I'm not a greedy Idol who is always asking something in return!"

"In my opinion, it's always a give-take-world so technically I'm not greedy!"

"Says the guy who doesn't know the meaning of equal shares and getting fat afterwards!"

Kou looked at Raiden shocked and then the rest of the Mukami brothers laughed at him. 

"He's got you there Kou!"

Yuma said while laughing at him. Kou and Raiden growled and glared at one another as sparks flew.

"Boys."

Kou and Raiden stopped glaring at one another and they turned their attention to me and I was showing off my scary aura.

"Don't you think we've been through enough battles for one night so is it too much to ask to keep the rivalry to a minimum, WELL?"

Raiden and Kou looked at me with a sweat drop running down their heads.

"OK...we'll behave ourselves."

"Sorry Kano...."

Remi, Louisa and Yui laughed at the two of them. Raiden looked at me and I looked at his blue eyes and I blushed a little and I looked away from him. Just then, Karl and Ronin came into the room and then Ronin spoke up.

"So how are our little heroes?"

"Aside from your son being a baby while I'm attending to his injuries, they're fine."

Raiden frowned annoyingly after Reiji finished tending to Raiden's injuries. Karl chuckled and he then said to us.

"Good to know, I'd like to let you know that I'll be hosting a ball to celebrate the end of Koga's battle."

We were surprised by this and then Ronin stood next to Raiden and he said to us.

"And that's not all, I'll also be making an announcement that Raiden is my son and the prince of the Bakenekos."

"Old man, that's not necessary."

"Oy! less of the old from you, anyway, I figured it was best that everyone knew that I have an heir to the throne."

Raiden frowned a little and he said to Ronin.

"Has it ever occurred to you that I might not be ready for royalty? I'm perfectly fine with the lifestyle I'm in right now."

"I know that son, I understand what you're saying if you're not ready for royalty that's fine, besides, it's not like I'm forcing you to become a prince immediately, you're already acting like a gentleman, I better thank your mother for that when she gets here."

Raiden looked at Ronin shocked and he said to him.

"What?! when did you do that?!!"

"Right after Karl told me about the ball besides, I haven't seen Alexius in a while what's so bad about me inviting her?"

Raiden sweat dropped and he mumbled.

"Nothing whatsoever...."

'Why do I get the feeling that Raiden doesn't want any of his relatives coming over to see him...?'

I thought to myself as I looked at Raiden's grim expression. After our injuries have been attended to, Raiden and I decided to go into the gardens to get some peace and quiet for a while and then we sat down on a bench. Raiden sighed heavily and then he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Oh man...it's been a very long night..."

"Tell me about it...I'm just so glad the battle is over and I'm also glad that you were there to help me to fight against Koga."

Raiden smiled at me and then he sat up a little.

"Me too, I'm just glad you're alive..."

Raiden said as he lowered his head a little. I placed my hand where Koga stabbed me and I said to him.

"Well, luckily, there's no scar where Koga stabbed me, it's probably because of Aoi's healing powers, Otu-san did say that I heal really quickly whenever I get hurt."

Suddenly, Raiden hugs me making me blush. Raiden hugs me tightly and he said to me.

"When you got stabbed by Koga, I really thought I was gonna lose you...you mean so much to me, Kano, I'm never letting you go again..."

"Raiden..."

"Kano..."

Raiden pulled away from me a little and then we stared into each other's eyes since our faces were inches away from one another. Raiden slowly leans closer to my lips and I then closed my eyes as I felt Raiden's breath near my face. Suddenly, a familiar voice shouted.

"Raiden! what the hell are you doing?!"

I opened my eyes and Ayato had pulled Raiden away from me. Ayato frowned and growled at Raiden as he held him by the collar.

"Wow, Oreo, you're good, how did you figure me out?"

"You think you're that sneaky! I know exactly what's on your mind!!"

"Oh come now, I'm not that bad."

Ayato growled angrily and I then shoved the two of them away from each other. 

"Enough! honestly, Ayato, leave Raiden alone, he's got enough injuries as it is and if you don't back off, I'll give you a black eye and I'll burn your skin so bad it'll scar you for life!"

Ayato gulped when I threatened him and then Raiden snickered at him. I pointed my finger at Raiden and I said to him.

"And as for you mister! prince charming or not! I don't wanna see you pull any sneaky tricks with me especially at the ball either! do I make myself clear?!"

"Yes, Ma'am..."

Raiden said with a sweat drop running down the side of his head. 

"Anyway, I'm gonna go to my room, I need to rest for a while."

I said as I walked away from the two of them.

RAIDEN'S POV

I smiled at Kano as she left and then Ayato said to me.

"Why are you smiling and what were you trying to pull?"

"I'm smiling because I'm happy and I'm in love."

Ayato looked at me shocked when I admitted this.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Of course not and I'm not the only one, the others love Kano as well including you but, I'm not gonna force Kano to choose, if she feels the need to tell us something, she'll let us know until then, we'll wait."

Ayato looked at me surprised and he then asked me.

"How is it you know what you're doing with women?"

"I've been out with a couple of girls back in middle school and obviously, each one gave a smack on the cheek because of me being a jerk, being overprotective and fighting over one like a dog, Mom made sure of that."

"*Chuckles* what did she do?"

"Let's just say she was like a Nazi trainer but, ten times worse."

"Hahahaha!! Oh man, I feel bad but, it sounds funny."

"You won't be laughing for much longer when she gets here, trust me, you don't wanna get on my Mother's bad side."

Meanwhile...

KANO'S POV

I smiled at the two of them as they laughed and chatted some more. I continued to walk away from them and I headed back to my room.

'Raiden and the others have gotten along well now, but, he's right though, sooner or later, I'm gonna have to pick one of them to be my lover, I can't ignore my feelings anymore.'

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 36 34
Moving schools is always difficult - the strange new faces, the unknown building, the worry of sticking out too much. But for Takeda Tsuki, her fear...
11.8K 134 27
Current status: Discontinued, I completely lost motivation for it but I also feel like rewriting it all together who knows, it's also bad- like very...
2.5K 62 25
❝ The unknown is what makes it exciting, right? ❞ Mifuyu Satomi is a third-year at Ryoutei Academy. A private school that just so happens to take pla...
245 13 55
For book one: Kathrine and Ayato's relationship was a bumpy one-mainly one sided, with Kathrine only loving Ayato. But when Kathrine finds Ayato slee...