Blood Ties (My hero academia...

By MigyTheWorld

Izumi Midoriya was born with a unique quirk called Blood Master which ables her to controll and manipulate bl... More

Bio
Just another day
I will be a hero
The symbol of peace have arrived
I am no.9
Training with All Might
Blood for All
New stories (not a chapter)
The blood sucker vs the blood master (filler chapter)
Its my time to shine
The first step
The darkest time (Filler)
A bloody explosion
An Explosive day (Kasumi filler)
Class prez
USJ PART 1
USJ PART 2: Flare Unchained
Aftermath and girls day out
You got the wrong girl (Izumi Filler)
Author breaks the wall (Authors filler)

Lets beat some robot a**

3.7K 80 48
By MigyTheWorld

Izumi PoV

It was the day of the exam and I am ready for it, I had my new friend Flare walking beside me (I really love that name, thanks @Oonzie).

"Todays the day Flare, were finally going to UA and see if I can be an awsome hero!" I said as I walked towards the prestigious school.

All of a sudden my phone began to ring, I picked it up and saw it was Kasumi-chan that was calling me.

"Hello Kasumi-chan, why are you calling?" I asked my best friend.

"Nothing much, so are you on your way to UA?" She asked.

"Yeah I am at the train station right now... how about you?" I asked.

"Mom is sick and Katsuki-nii went out to buy her medicine, so till he gets back I am staying here, save me a seat ok." She said as I heard coughing from the background.

"Oh ok, and tell Aunt Mitsuki to get well soon." I said as I hung up the phone and got on a train to UA

10 mins. Later

I arrived at UA and to say it was huge would be the understatement of the century, I have seen giant buildings but this one takes the cake... probably ate it too.

"Ok I have trained for this for a long time, I am ready and both my quirks are at their strongest... well one of them are... who am I even talking to?" I asked myself.

"Your probably losing it due to your nervousness." I turned around and saw Katsumi in her middle school uniform.

"How'd you get here so fast?" I asked.

"My idiot brother drove me here." She then pointed behind her and saw a black 1965 Ford Mustang with flame designs all over it.

"Hello Katsuki-nii!" I waved.

He then pulled his sunglasses down, looked at the two of us and smiled.

"What are you laughing at stupid brother!?" She asked angrily.

"... Try not to chicken out when you see the enemies, ok tomboyish brat." He said as he drove off.

"COME BACK HERE YOU SPIKEY HAIRED IDIOT AND I'LL BLOW YOU A NEW ONE!" She flailed as I held her back.

"Come on Kasumi-chan we gotta hurry!" I grabbed her hand and we sped off towards U.A, before we could get inside I saw a girl about to fall face first on the pavement so I formed my tail and wrapped it around her stomach area to prevent her from face planting.

"Are you ok?!" I asked worriedly.

"Oh I am ok... sorry about my clumsiness... I was nervous." She said as she did the thing that all girls do when their nervous... play with her hair.

"Yeah no shit. -WHACK-" Kasumi said as I hit her on the side of the stomach.

"OW, WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" She asked angrily.

"Cant you see she is nervouse, you dont have to be so rude you know." I said as I helped her back on her feet.

"Sorry for my friend here, I can promise you that behind this... tomboyish, rude, vulgar, mean, angry, egotistical, pyromaniac-" I continued.

"OK OK I THINK SHE GETS IT SO GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!" Kasumi said angrily

"...I was getting there... now where was I?" I aksed myself.

"Pyromaniac." The girl answered.

"Oh right... even though she is like that, I can guarantee you she is a big softie inside." I said as I poked Kasumi in her stomach area which made her blush.

"Dont do that ok... It was my cheat day yesterday so I... ate alot." She said with a blush.

"Kasumi-chan everyday is a cheat day for you." I said with a deadpan look.

"..." she said nothing.

"Yeah thats what I thought... now can I get a name?" I asked the girl.

"Oh right my name is Ochako Uraraka, but you guys can just call me Ochako." She said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Ochako, my name is Izumi Midoriya or you can call me Izumi and this tomboy behind me is my bestie Kasumi Bakugou." I said with a smile.

"Wait Bakugou, as in Katsuki Bakugou aka Blast Radius... are you his little sister!?" She asked excitedly

"Tch" Kasumi scowls

"... Yeah she is, actually he was the one to drive her here." I said to lighten up the tension.

"BUT DONT LET THAT FOOL YOU, THAT GUY IS A TOTAL A**WIPE AND A TOTAL LOUDMOUTH!" She said angrily.

"... Being a loudmouth runs in their family." I said with a sweat drop.

"Oh." Ochako said.

"WHAT DID YOU SA-" she was not able to retort as I formed a blood hammer and whacked her in the head causing her to be unconscious.

"We should probably go inside." I said as I began to drag Kasumi inside while Ochako followed us.

The two of us took our seats while I placed a still unconscious Kasumi beside me.

"OH YEEAAAH, CAN I GET A LOUD YEAHH!" We heard from the front and saw the pro hero Present Mike, he tried to get us all pumped up... but failed ultimately.

"Wow tough crowd." He said with a disappointed smile.

He then began to explain what the test was about, we will be given about 20 mins. to find and destroy as many faux villains as we can the points varying from robot to robot, as present mike was about to finish a boy with blue hair and glasses stood up and asked about the 4th villain after that he pointed at us and told us we were being disrespectful to present mike since I was not listening and Kasumi was still asleep.

"Excuse me but I was taking notes for my friend here since I 'accidentally' knocked her out earlier, so if you dont mond you are disrupting the lecture... so put a sock in it." I said with a glare that sent him right back to his seat.

"Well since that is over to answer your question the 4th faux villain is worth 0 points, so it would be best just to run from it, now that thats over would examinee Izumi Midoriya come with me, the principal would like to have a word with you OH YEAH!" He said which confused me.

"Well I better go... I should probably wake her up." I said as I began to shake her vigorously but to no avail, I tried pinching her nose and mouth but no dice, so I did the only thing I could, I whispered something to her that would surely wake her up.

"Hey Kasumi-chan, Ochako-chan will be my maid of honour rather than you ok." I whispered, her eyes jolted awake and she bagan to shake me.

"WHAT THE HELL WE PROMISED TO EACH OTHER THAT WE WILL BE EACH OTHERS MAID OF HONOUR, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HE-" She stopped shaking me as soon as she saw that we were in the auditorium and some of the examinees were staring at her.

"-Ahem- You sneeky little b**ch." she said with an annoyed tone.

"I know, here are the things about the exam you missed, so I should go now, for some reason the principal wants to meet me." I said as I began to walk back outside to meet with Present Mike.

"Well see ya then." Both of them said at the same time.

"Sure!" I said with a smile.

As soon as I got out I was greeted by Present mike who told me to follow him towards the principals office.

We walked for about 3 mins. and we arrived at the temporary office if the principal for the test.

"Go on." Present Mike said and I went inside.

"Um hello sir, my name is Izumi Midoriya, you wanted to see me?" I asked a bit nervous but atill held my ground.

"Yes... I do." He turned around from his chair and I saw an adorable mouse... bear... dog?

"I am Principal Nedzu, and before we start, you might want to release your creature from your bag." He said and my eyes widened, I forgot that I stuffed Flare in my bag as soon as I entered the school, I unzipped my bag and Flare poked his head out and gave me a lick on the cheek.

"Sorry bout that Flare, kinda forgot you were there." I said with a smile.

"Now that tge ordeal is over I would like to talk to you about your entrance exam." He said with a smile.

"Umm... is'nt it to destroy faux villains?" I aksed.

"Yes and no... you see every year we assign a promising examinee with a sub mission, and this year we chose you." He said with a closed eyed smile.

"Why me?" I asked.

"All might was talking about you for a very long time, but rest assured he did not recomend you, he does not even know you are here." He told me.

"Ok so... what do you want me to do?" I aksed.

"You see present mike left out a very special mechanic of the exam, there are actually 5 faux villains, these villains are worth 0.5 points, these robots are quipped with the latest A.I And programed to beat even pro heroes." He told me.

"So... what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"I want you to go here in the farthest portion of the testing area and destroy all of them." He said as he showed me a map of the testinga area.

"Umm how many are there?" I asked.

"A total of 100, so the max total you can get is only 50 poits, but as soon as you defeat these robots you will be given permission to destroy other robots." He said with a reasuring look.

"... ok I will do it." Izumi said with a smile.

"Also you only have about 5 mins. To destroy them if you don't destroy them by tgat time they will attack the other examinees." He said with a smile.

At the testing area

I was currently putting on a special glove that sucks on my blood and allow me to make weapons without cutting myself, I then turned to the side and saw Ochako who was visibly shaking in nervousness and was looking like she would throw up in any moment, so I decided to approach her, but I was stopped by the blue haired guy from earlier.

"If your going to interrupt her I suggest you dont, or is that why you are here to discourage her in a better attempt to get points?" He said to me which honestly ticked me off.

"-sigh- Ok first of all she is my friend and look at her if someone doesn't help her she might do something that will hirt herself later on, I was about to do that until you rudely interrupted me." I said to him with attitude.

"But I wa-" I cut him off.

"See your doing it again, look if you cant even lift the spirits of the people you are trying to save then you dont even deserve to ne called a hero." I said to him as I walked towards Ochako.

"Hey Ochako-chan you ok?" I asked.

"O-oh Izumi-chan hey... yeah I am fine, just nervous is all." She said with a wavering smile.

"Look just take a deep breath and calm down, no ise getting all frazzled over this since your here, so just do your best ok." I said which gave her the confidence she needs.

"Yeah!" She said with a determined smile.

"NOW GO!" We heared present mike yell so I bolted using one for all at 10% (yeah I can use is separately now) towards my mission target location so noone can follow me.

2 mins. later

After about 2 mins I saw the locations it was a coliseum, I walked towards the giant arc gate that wents straight towards the arena, as soon as I walked inside the gates closed down and I was met with a robot skeleton like machine.

(Like this)

Some of them had sword and guns and as soon as they saw me their eyes lit up red and began to charge at me.

"Yipee ki yay motherf**kers!" I said as I charged at them too preparing a blood weapon.

(The fight went on like this, just replace the blood with motor oil and at the moments she is teleporting she is just using OFA just a bit stronger.)

Observation room

"Hmmm their are many promising students this year." Said a hero with concrete like skin.

"Yes look at the girl who uses explosions, she fights like a champ." Said present mike.

"Yes but look at the girl who I chose to slay the .5 robots, she is slaying them like a pro, and those blood weapons sure do pack more of a punch rather than regular weapons." Said the principal.

Back to Izumi

As I finished the last android I was already out of breath, the last one was smarter and was able to use weapons of different types too, but lucky for me I figured out how to make more complex weapons like guns.

"Ok -huff- thats 50 -huff- points for me... I -huff- should go get some -huff- more points just in case." I then began to run out the coliseum and back into the frey.

"Ok lets continue the ro-butt kicking action!" I said as I finaly used The Blood for All technique.

To be continued

============================

Hey guys sorry if this took so long, Me and my family kinda went away for awhile and we will again, I was just able to find a place with internet acces so I was able to post this chapter, but dont fret my other stories will be out soon too.

Well thats all guys

MigyTheWorld out PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 14.5K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
167K 2K 15
Izuku Midoriya was born without a special power or quirk, but when he dies to save a girl, a few goddesses may just bring him back with the power to...
544K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
72.7K 1.6K 29
Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia, I only own this story. Art belongs to their respective owners, but the photoshop is completely mine. Izumi...