Expectation Of Love |Finding...

By deey_jah

Highest ranking #1 in Expectation hot list "Roshni, I guess that's your name?" "Yes" "I'm sorry for what I... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Thank you (please read)
updated
10
11
Status
New book!

New story

7.3K 101 8
By deey_jah

BEHIND A SMILE

On the verge of tears, she smiled.
Behind the smile, was a breaking heart. . .
Behind her laugh, she was falling apart slowly. . .
Behind her eyes, were unshed tears from pain, loneliness, deprivation and regret. . .
Behind every single smile of hers, was a story you would never be able to comprehend. 

She hides all of her pain and problems behind a single smile. . .

She was an eccedentesiast!

But... Within her body, was a soul trying not to breakdown and fight!!

Will she triumph?

Read my newest story and please don't forget to share to your friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 2K 15
"𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" ••• "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our...
301K 11.6K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
1.8M 72.9K 40
"I have married you only because my parents forced me to. Don't even dare to try to claim your rights over me Nishtha Oberoi." Paras said with venom...
152K 13.6K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...