Honeytrap | Dave East

By KayTheWriter__

hon·ey·trap ˈhənēˌtrap noun A stratagem in which irresistible bait is used to lure a victim. In life your eit... More

C O P Y R I G H T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N | O N E
F O U R T E E N | T W O

T E N

5.4K 331 181
By KayTheWriter__

"See that wasn't so bad." Pulling the needle from Jade's arm Dr. Martinez quickly wrapped her arm before leaving her and Gotti alone. Sighing Jade looked over at Gotti who had already given his blood and was in the process of getting it tested. He looked so lost in thought. His usually cold and relaxed demeanor was gone. He looked worried almost broken and she hated that.

"Karson will be fine. I know she will." Jada spoke softly as she walked over to where Rico was sitting. Gently she brought her face closer to his. Leaning in she kissed him tenderly. His lips automatically covered hers.

Pulling away first Gotti nodded. "What was that for?"

"I just love you that's all." Feeling her eyes start to water Jade quickly blinked them away. "You've been so good to me." Taking a seat on his lap she kept speaking "I don't want you to ever think that I didn't love you because I always have. No matter what I always have."

Taking the time to really look at her Gotti frowned. He had been so caught up in worrying about Karson and all that extra stuff he had going on with Raven that he hadn't even been paying Jade any attention. Staring at her a little longer he noticed how red and puffy her eyes were. "How long you been here? It looks like you been crying for hours."

"I.... For awhile." Wrapping her arms around his neck she quickly laid her head on his shoulder unable to make eye contact with him. Letting out silent tears Jade held onto him tighter.

A few minutes went by as neither of them spoke. Gotti just let Jade cry as she held onto him like her life depended on it. Jade was filled with so much confusion. She wanted to tell him everything to spare him the embarrassment but she just couldn't bring herself to say the words.

Pulling away Gotti looked at her then frowned. He knew that their daughter was sick but Jade was crying like the doctor had told them that Karson was dying. He had never known Jade to be this emotional.

Grabbing ahold of her face Gotti looked into her eyes. All he could see was fear. "Baby you don't have to be scared. We gave blood, it's clean. I don't see where any problems could come in at. This the best hospital in the A. Just have faith. God got us."

Seeing how sweet and caring Gotti was being made Jade feel even worse. More tears fell from her eyes as she stood up. She knew he was right. Moving away from him Jade tried to put some space between them. Pulling out her phone she shot Rico a quick text telling him he needed to get to the hospital right now.

"Look, I don't know how to say this." Hearing her voice crack Jade paused. "I love you so much. I always have. It's just sometimes people make mistakes. Ya know mistakes that aren't easily fixed."

Looking at her sideways Gotti stood up also. "You talking in circles now. Is this because Karson was born premature? Baby that wasn't your fault or a mistake." He was truly confused but assumed she was talking about her pregnancy. Gotti knew that Jade blamed herself for Karson's early birth but he never understood why. That was something that she couldn't control."

Looking down at her phone Rico had text her back saying he was in the waiting room with Raven. She told him where she was and then put her attention back on Gotti. She knew that it was now or never. Hanging her head in shame Jade spoke softly. "She's not yours."

Her words came out slow as she spoke in a soft low tone, yet her words still cut him like a knife. "What?" Closing his eyes Gotti took a deep breath then looked around the room. The first thing he thought about was if he could knock her ass all around this waiting room without going to jail. "Clarify for me. Cause I know I heard you wrong. Who's not mine? You or our baby?" Cause at this point you gotta be taking about yo muthafuckin' self. I know that little girls is mine. Because if she wasn't you would've told me this before now. Bitch you care about yo life to much to even play with me like that."

Taking a few steps closer to her Jade quickly took some more steps back. Light knocking on the door made them both pause. "It's Rico." Rico let himself in with Raven right behind him. "Jade text me what was up. You good?"

Frowning Gotti looked from Rico to Jade then back at Rico. "What you mean she text you what was up." Gotti immediately got defensive which caught Rico by surprise. "You fucking that bitch?"

Surprise filled Rico's face but it quickly turned to anger. Stepping away from Raven Rico spoke. "Nigga what? Do it look like I been fuckin' her?"

"Nigga you tell me. That baby ain't mine so somebody been hitting the bitch besides me."

The room fell silent after Gotti spoke. Jade was embarrassed, humiliated even. She couldn't believe that he had put there business out there like that. Raven just stood off to the side in shock. None of this was her business so she just stayed quite.

"Jade called me and told me something was wrong with Karson. She called you first but couldn't reach you. I just came to make sure You was good. I ain't know shit about Karson not being yours. And that's on everything nigga.

Turning his attention back to Jade Gotti couldn't believe it. He was almost so mad he couldn't see straight. "Your one grimy ass bitch man. I'm out." Grabbing his keys he quickly headed for the nearest exit.

"Go talk to him." Raven frowned as she looked at Rico unsure of what his response would be.

"He don't wanna hear shit from me. Just give him some time bae."

"That's ya boy go after him. What if something happens, what is someone gets hurt?" Sighing Rico frowned then nodded. Taking one last glance at Raven's concerned face Rico headed off to find Gotti.

"You fuckin' him aren't you?"

Looking towards Jade Raven couldn't help but laugh. "I wasn't before. But I'm definitely about to start. Thanks to you." Blowing her a kiss Raven laughed again then grabbed her purse and phone preparing to leave.

"Your pathetic. You know that?" Walking closer to Raven Jade felt the anger in her body rise. She was mad that all this shit had blown up in her face. Mad that Gotti had embarrassed her like that. She was just mad at everyone and everything. Even herself. She knew that Gotti was a good man and she had just fucked everything up for herself.

Taking one final step closer to her Jade and Raven we're now standing toe to toe. "I knew you wanted my man bitch."

"And now thanks to you I can have him."

Without even thinking Jade sent a quick slap to Raven's face, making her head fly to the side.

Smiling Raven nodded. "I could beat yo ass all around this ritzy hospital but then I'd risk going to jail. Now see if I go to jail how would I be able to comfort Gotti in his time of need?" Pushing her back Raven set a quick punch to Jade's stomach making her fall forward. "Don't temp me though hoe."

Turning to leave Raven spoke her last words cutting Jade like a knife. "I'll be seeing you around though bitch, probably with your baby daddy on my arm. Oops I forget, you don't know who your baby daddy is. Good luck finding him boo."

___________________

Sooooo it's been along time huh. Y'all don't cuss me out please, I been hella busy.

Anywaysssss, how y'all feeling the update? I got hella shit popping off next chapter. Stay tuned.

How do we feel about Raven and Jade's conversation.

How do we think Rico and Gotti's convo will go?

Make sure y'all comment and vote please, 45 comments and 75 votes

Lastly who do we think that baby daddy is. Y'all will never figure it out. P.S .... It is not Rico. Nor will it ever be. Dassit for now. Okay love y'all.. bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.8K 26
With two differnt lives that ran the streets, Draco and Kayla had finally met in the day of light. They never knew that they would be forced to hurt...
CHASE By Coco Chanel

General Fiction

53K 2K 14
Cartier aka Chase has had a hard life. Her life has been nothing but chaos. From her uncle tricking her into thinking it's okay to have sex with her...
611K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...