[Yoongi FF ] Mafia brother ?

By insfires_

OMG!! I didn't know my brother is the famous underground mafia! What should I do? But... How can he recognis... More

Sweet Birthday
I'm Kidnapped ?
Dead Call?
Who are You?
The Truth Untold
The Leaking Truth
The Real Truth
Wrong allies
THANK YOU
Bitter Sweet
Nicknames
Not an update
Deceive
No More Weakness
Found You !!
FORUM 094
Red Queen
HIDE AND SEEK
inSane
NOT AN UPDATE

The Meeting

2.7K 72 2
By insfires_

EDITED

Previous

???:" Looking for me??"

Now let's Continue~

I was shocked and almost scream.Even though it's dark i was still able to see. Slightly he looks familiar but as I look again,that person turned out to be a handsome young man with a hair and a suit matching his style. A white pale skin with a peachy plum lips. I didn't realise i was staring at him until he chucked, making me realise my action. I looked away blushing while he just chuckled again.

Y/N: "Ar... Ahem..My name is Y/N i am the party owner. Mind introducing yourself Mr ? "

???: "Oh.. Right.. my apologies. Where is my manner.. my name is Suga. That's what people call me."

Y/N: "Well then it seems that you're the one who'd been staring at me."

Suga: "True. You're just so stunning in that dress."

Y/N: "why thank you. Enjoy~"

I smiled awkwardly and walked away.

SUGA POV

I was staring at her back who disappeared in the crowd. I didn't know why she attracted me so much. Maybe her face that was quite similar to me? Maybe her presence that felt familiar to me? Her vibe that calms me down? I don't know but in fact what i know is that she must've had something connected to my past.

I will found the truth about you Y/N..

Just right at that time. I received a call. I picked it up

IN THE PHONE

???: "Long time suga."

Suga: "Kwon Ji-young."

Jiyoung: "Ow~~ you remembered me. hahahaha well it seems that your gonna get a new toy ha?"

Suga: "You better don't touch her. She got nothing to do with me."

He was getting on my nerves and i was boiling.

Jiyoung: "Remember Suga. You ruined my life by taking my love now i'm gonna ruin you even more as you decline my offer."

Suga: "Tch.. she died because she deserve it. you didn't even know she is a slut.You think i'm afraid? My team is stronger than you. I am the king in the underworld while you? you're nothing put a pile of shit. so screw away, put your tail between your leg and fuck off."

Jiyoung: "Hahahah... Jut remember motherfucker . I'll get my revenge and for you information i don't you even realise that right now i got to see you and that girl spot clearly. Just wait suga.. I'll BE YOUR NIGHTMARE."

Suga: "YOU FU-"

The phone got cut off. I was boiling mad and i call for my team. I dailed Jin and ask him to regroup. After a minute we regroup and i start speaking.

Suga: "Jiyoung is back"

With just 3 word that i spoke, They begin to be alert.

Jimin: "We need to be careful now."

Suga: "He got to Y/N. Just a sec ago i speak with her and he think she's my girl. That stupid freak better not mess up."

Taehyung: "Shit! Now we gotta protect a stranger?! Hell no."

Jin smacked his head and said

Jin: "Language boy! and we got no choice so bear with it. You better act nicely towards her."

Jimin: "Y-Y/N?"

Namjoon: "It's okay Chim, she's gonna be okay. We're gonna protect her."

Jimin just nodded.

Suga: "Now... How are we gonna get her to believe she was in danger?"

We all looked at each other and sigh

Jung kook: "We got no choice. Let's kidnapped her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 191 20
16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how long can her brother keep their maifa se...
19.3K 713 39
After her groom runaway, she was left all alone but Jeon Jungkook younger brother of her groom married her. He didn't married her out of sympathy but...
9.2K 396 30
A little kitten like boy running for his life even tho his lungs seem to give up soon his legs are sore and numb from running . Will he be saved ? On...
43.2K 1.4K 32
[ COMPLETED ] You have always known all of your brother's friends right from childhood. But what happens when one such friend, the so-called best fri...