Forever and Always - Dramione...

By salty_mermaid

This is the sequel for Loving You - Dramione/Blinny! You'll have to read the first one to understand what's g... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Epilogue

Ch. 18

11.1K 346 171
By salty_mermaid

Harry jumped at the sudden appearance of Draco and Blaise in his doorway, giving them a confused look. Before he could say anything though, Draco cut him off.

"We were attacked," Draco started.

"And they took the girls," Blaise added.

Harry stood up immediately and grabbed his wand, stuffing it into his back pocket as he asked, "From your manors?"

Draco nodded, agitated. "They were in Blaise's manor first, and then followed them to mine."

"Let's go back to your manor," Harry said quickly. "Maybe they left something that could tell us where they took the girls."

The two Veelas nodded and Draco grabbed Harry's arm before disapparating out of the office, landing quickly in his living room. Harry looked around and stared at the charred body of Macnair before looking back at Draco.

"Don't look at me, that was Blaise," Draco said, putting his hands up defensively.

Blaise landed next to them and said, "Mate, the cellar is still on fire."

"Shit!"

The three of them ran to the cellar where there was a gaping hole in the wall from Draco blasting the door off. Blaise looked at the remains of the door and then back up at Draco, raising an eyebrow.

He was about to open his mouth when Draco held up a hand and said, "If you say anything about me blasting doors off, I will personally tell your wife every embarrassing secret you have."

Blaise immediately closed his mouth and scowled at Draco before turning back to the cellar. The fire had spread to the base of the stairs but luckily nothing above the cellar seemed to be affected.

"Aguamenti," Draco muttered, pointing his wand towards the flames at the base of the stairs.

Water poured from the tip of his wand, and as the fire started to recede, the other two wizards joined him in putting out the fire, the three of them splitting off to tackle different areas.

"So what happened?" Harry called out over his shoulder as he worked on one corner of flames.

"We got the girls from Malfoy Manor and went home for the night," Blaise started loudly. "Ginny and I were walking up the stairs in our manor when I noticed something was off, so I grabbed her and apparated us into the living room here."

"When they appeared, the four of us apparated down here," Draco took over. "We told the girls to stay put down here while we searched the house, and to put protective charms on the door so that no one could get through."

Harry finished with his portion of the fire and went to help Draco. "Then what?"

"Blaise and I searched the house and found nothing until we got back to the living room," Draco continued. "Macnair ended up being in the corner of the living room and Dolohov attacked us from behind. I managed to subdue Dolohov while Blaise took Macnair."

"But when I tried getting information out of Macnair, he said that all they were supposed to do was distract us," Blaise said.

They successfully managed to put the fire out and gathered in the middle of the cellar, all facing each other. Draco rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "When I realized what was happening, I ran to the cellar, blasted the door off, and found that the girls had been taken."

"And then you lit everything on fire?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Not on purpose!" Draco scowled at Harry. 

Harry put up a hand in defense and said, "Alright, so who is the charred body upstairs?"

"Macnair," Blaise answered. "Draco knocked out Dolohov before running to the cellar, but he was gone by the time I had retrieved Draco before he burned himself alive."

"And you didn't see anyone else in the manor?" Harry asked.

"No one," Draco said. "We thought it was just Macnair and Dolohov."

Harry was silent as he tried to process all of the information. If Dolohov and Macnair were only supposed to distract them, then the person who took the girls had to have been one of the Carrows or one of the Lestranges, since Rowle was in their custody already.

"It's a shame you nearly burned the entire cellar," Blaise said as he looked around, interrupting Harry's thoughts. "There could have been something there to let us know where the girls were taken."

"At least I didn't kill one of the people who could've told us," Draco retorted in a low growl. "Could've bloody kept him alive so we could interrogate him."

"Wait, Blaise killed Macnair?" Harry asked, looking between the two of them.

"Unintentionally," Blaise said defensively. 

"How do you 'unintentionally' burn someone to death with your own fireballs?" Draco asked sarcastically.

"Alright, so I meant to burn him, I didn't mean to kill him!" Blaise retorted loudly. "And you tried to burn the cellar! What, were you just aiming fireballs at the wall?"

"I lost control, same as you!" Draco said angrily. 

"Alright, that's enough!"

Both Veelas looked at Harry in surprise, who had an angry expression on his face as he looked between the two of them.

"Now is not the time to argue!" Harry said angrily. "We have more important things to focus on right now, like finding out who took the girls and where they are right now!"

Draco and Blaise looked at Harry for a few moments before quietly nodding. Harry sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, muttering, "The last thing we need is two pissed off Veelas ripping at each other's throats."

"Sorry," Blaise said, taking a deep breath. "It's hard to control things right now."

"I understand, but still." Harry stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"Potter, no offense, but you do not understand," Draco said in a low voice. "Our mates have been taken by Death Eaters to Merlin knows where, and we have no idea what is going to happen to them. The only reason I know they aren't dead yet because Blaise and I are still standing here. You can't ask us to be completely calm because we won't be until we have them back."

"No, I shouldn't expect you two to be completely calm, but at the same time I can't have either of you lose your cool," Harry said in an exasperated tone. "And don't act like you're the only ones angry about the girls being taken."

"We have more at stake with this than anyone else on this planet!" Blaise exclaimed. 

"Yes, I know!" Harry replied loudly. Then he took a deep breath and quieted down slightly. "Look, arguing amongst ourselves over who has the most as stake right now is not going to get us anywhere. We have to get back to the Ministry and alert the other Aurors as to what happened, and start searching for the girls immediately."

Blaise sighed and looked at Harry. "Is the Auror department going to allow us to be a part of this, considering that they are our mates?"

"I would like you two to be a part of the investigation and searching, but not if it puts myself or anyone else in danger, so the two of you need to keep control of yourselves," Harry answered sternly. "I will not have two enraged Veelas flying around all of Great Britain searching for your mates. Not when you will probably destroy anything and everything that gets in your way."

"Well, you understand that much at least," Draco muttered. "We will do our best to not lose control, but we cannot make any promises."

Blaise nodded in agreement and Harry sighed, saying, "I suppose that's the best I can hope for right now. Come on, we have to go back to the Ministry and alert everyone."

Hermione slowly came to, blinking her eyes slowly. For a while, she wasn't sure if she had gone blind or not, but as her eyes adjusted she realized that she was in a completely dark room. Based on the stone and dirt floors, it was probably a dungeon of some kind. It was a relatively small room, but large enough to where Hermione stretched out her legs and she wasn't quite reaching the center of the room. From what little she could see, there were no windows at all which was concerning, but also was the least of her worries at that moment.

She groaned slightly as she shifted and tried to stand up but was unable to. Her arms were chained above her head, and they were aching. 

"Ginny?" She whispered, waiting to hear anything in response.

There was no response and she peered around the room, straining her eyes in the darkness. She realized that she was alone however, and immediately began to worry for the other witch.

Reaching out using Legilimency, she searched and didn't have to wait long to feel connected to someone else.

Hermione?

Oh thank Merlin! I was so worried when you weren't in the same room as me!

Where are we?

I have no idea; can you see anything?

No, the room is completely black.

Hermione groaned slightly. Mine is too. I'm chained up to a wall.

Me too, and the chains aren't budging. Do you have your wand?

Hermione felt around in her boot with her foot but could not feel anything. I don't think so; maybe whoever took us took the wands.

Merlin, my head hurts...

You hit the wall hard when they tried to stupefy us.

That explains it. Can you feel the boys at all?

No, there's absolutely nothing there. We must be too far away from them.

There was silence for a bit and Hermione looked back up at the chains. Her arms were screaming at her and the cuffs were starting to dig into her wrists.

How long have you been awake? Hermione asked.

I'm not sure, maybe about ten minutes? It's hard to tell in here.

Hermione sighed and attempted to stand up again, this time successfully. She sighed in relief as she felt the blood rush back into her arms, leaning against the wall. Closing her eyes, she tried to block out everything and focus on Draco. She silently wished that he would come for her soon, and was hoping he was already on his way.

Do you think they know where we are?

Hermione jumped slightly at Ginny's sudden thought. I'm not sure. I hope they will figure it out soon. But in the meantime, we need to try to get out of here.

How can we do that with no wands?

We're two extremely smart witches who are also part Veela; we should be able to figure it out with no wands. You can do a few wandless spells, right?

Not as many or as well as you.

I'll help you, somehow...

Hermione immediately remembered something and chastised herself for forgetting it. "Accio wand!"

She waited in silence, barely even breathing. Seconds turned into minutes, and she whispered the spell again more desperately. Nothing happened though, and her spirits fell.

I can't summon my wand!

They must have them locked away somewhere so that we wouldn't be able to summon them.

Great, just bloody great.

Hermione...what if something happens?

Nothing's going to happen; we're going to get out of here.

Ginny fell silent and Hermione became lost in thought, trying to form a plan. Maybe I can blast my way through the cuffs. Blast them right off the wall.

I don't know...

We have to try, Gin. Because if I can get my cuffs off, I can come find you.

'Mione...

Once I get you, we can find our wands.

Hermione-

We are probably going to have to fight off whoever is possibly here with us.

HERMIONE!

She jumped at the sudden exclamation in her mind. What? What's wrong?

There was silence for a few moments as she waited for Ginny to respond. She didn't have to wait too much longer, though.

Hermione,  I'm  pregnant.

A/N: I'm so sorry for making you all dislike Ginny up until now but it was for a good reason! 

Thank you all for reading and enjoying! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.9K 42
sequel to Loving You the last installment of the Draco Malfoy Love Story Series the one thing that i will always remember about my father is the stor...
2.9M 69.6K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
11K 390 14
When he reached the library, he opened the door and took off his scarf and glasses. "Just one minute!" he heard a voice call. It was beautiful, and h...
2.2M 49K 41
*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two fingers travelling down my body he traced...