My Grimoire

By IAmTheGayShit

I'm a witch and a "real" one. I'm not Wiccan but it's the same principle. More

Tea Spell : Sweet Sweet Dreams

My Grimoire

61 0 0
By IAmTheGayShit

Magick is in everything. Magick is the simple things that build and make miraculous things in this world. The world is made of only 5 elements and that's it. Everything is a complex combination of
Fire 🔥
Water 💧
Air 💨
Earth 🍁
The Spirit 🧠
These are the five points of a pentagram. With the Spirit being the top most.
Nonetheless magick is real. MY Magick is real. No I can't fly on a broom, no I can't change your eye color, and no I can't turn people into cats, but I can sure as hell make a tea that, even with the power of suggestion, can rid me of my anxieties for that "special occasion". I can pray to whatever being is out their to help me fight my insecurities and I can carve a sigil on my necklace so that even in my subconscious, I may be reminded of my power and my worth.
Magick is within me, it is within you, and it is with everything.
Blessed Be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MEDIUM By Jay.

Paranormal

156K 9.5K 40
Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal person could, so instead of running fro...
3.3M 107K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
107K 4.4K 61
Living as a human in the supernatural world is not easy. Not for Nebula; a free-spirit in search of her long lost brother. Alaric is known as the D...
4.8K 164 12
π…π¨π«π π’π―πžπ§πžπ¬π¬. The action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ π—œπ—» π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ a kind soul mends the broken one...