C A L L M E [Boy X Boy]

By Social_Hiatus

"Are you thinking about me, Daddy...?" ~~~ Felix Lotus. Young, rich and irresistible as Teen Vogue's magazine... More

#1 - 1 9 9 5
#2 - 1 9 9 9
#3 - l e t t e r
#4 - e x c h a n g e s
#5 - u n s u c c e s s f u l
#6 - a n x i e t y
#7 - s u g a r
#8 - b o d i e s
#9 - s w e a t e r s
#10 - w h i t e m o r n i n g s
#11 - t i g h t r o p e
#12 - s k e t c h b o o k
#13 - t a t t o o e d
#14 - b r e a t h l e s s
#15 - g l a z e d
#16 - c a r a m e l
#17 - b e g g i n g
#18 - p r o v o c a t i v e
#19 - a n i m a l
#20 - s u s h i r o l l s
#21 - d e p r i v e d
#22 - e l e v a t o r s
#23 - c h a m p a g n e
#24 - l e m o n a d e
#25 - v i d e o t a p e
#26 - g u i l t y
#27 - i n t e g r i t y
#28 - c e r e a l b o x e s
#29 - m i s s e d c a l l
#30 - i n t e r n s h i p
#31 - h e a v e n
#32 - e m p t y s t r e e t s
#33 - f a v o u r
#34 - l o o s e
#35 - a f t e r m a t h
#36 - c h u r c h
#37 - r i v e r s
#38 - f l u f f y
#39 - s e q u i n s
#40 - b l i n d
#42 - a p p r o v a l
#43 - d a n c e r
#44 - p i l l o w t a l k
#45 - l i t t l e a r t i s t
#46 - c h o c o l a t e
#47 - p u d d l e s
#48 - c i g a r e t t e s
#49 - c r e a s e d p a p e r
#50 - t a k e o n m e
[E X T R A]*
[E P I L O G U E]*
[A L T E R N A T E E P I L O G U E]*
Shameless Plug [HIGH]
[S P E C I A L]*
[2020 UPDATE]
Iss Back [New V/2]

#41 - s l e e p y

1K 31 2
By Social_Hiatus

On July 5th, you revealed the truth.

Connor woke up at three in the morning to run to the bathroom and vomit. He didn't remember anything but he assumed that he had drunk a little too much if he felt this sick when he woke up.

"Ugh..." He grunted in pain. When his throat began to burn, he overheard soft footsteps and quiet creaking. Moments later, the bathroom door slid open and Felix stepped in.

He was wearing a tight tank top and black sweatpants whilst holding a tall cup of water and a small box of tablets. "You drank a lot... I knew you'd get sick... I have a feeling you'll have some shit migraines too... So~" Felix sat down beside Connor and passed him the cup of water.

Connor smiled.

"... Thanks... I'm sorry for... For just going ahead and drinking after we argued... I should've just dealt with it."

Felix shook his head, nudging over the tablets as Connor choked on something and proceeded to hurl over the toilet again, pushing the excess silver hair out of his face tiredly.

"I guess we all have stress relief... And yours happened to be through the use of alcohol..." Felix explained anxiously, recalling each moment of the night before and what he had said to Connor only praying that he would forget what the sentences were in the morning.

"... Did I say something that offended you last night...?" Connor pulled back and wiped his mouth lazily before turning to his small cup of water. "No... No, you didn't say anything... Don't worry... You just seem to be a very... A very honest, weird and giggly drunk..." Felix explained softly as Connor ruffled a hand through his pale hair.

"Oh... That isn't so bad... I might go lay down... I'm just... I'm just sick and tired..."

"... Go back to bed... Do you want me to bring you something to eat?"

Connor looked up and whimpered quietly before nodding with his hands in his hair. "I'm hungry... Yeah... I just want to... I want to eat food..."

After leaving the bathroom and stumbling around the kitchen for a good ten minutes, Felix headed into Connor's bedroom; turns out he wasn't in there.

He sighed and trailed off to his own bedroom. Connor was laying in his bed, snug amongst the bed sheets and pillows. The duvet was pulled up to his shoulders and he seemed comfortable overall.

Felix didn't bother trying to protest and proceeded to bring the small tray of food over to Connor as he sat up and sniffed loudly. "What did you make...?" "Nothing much... Just... Eat whatever you can... But don't eat loudly, I have work today and I need to get some more sleep-"

Connor cut him off with an obnoxious and loud sigh. "Felix, when I was drunk... Did I do something...? Did I kiss someone or... Did I say something that offended you...?" He asked anxiously, nudging the tray of food aside to rub his partner's cold-skinned shoulder.

"... No... No, you didn't do anything... Don't worry about it." Felix leant over and pressed his lips to Connor's cheek with a soft chuckle. "If something was wrong then I'd tell you... We don't keep secrets, darling..."

Connor hmph'd and turned away, crossing his arms with a pout. Felix grunted quietly and took Connor's small tray of food to place on the bedside table.

"Connor, I'm tired... What is it...?"

"You say that but you're keeping lots of secrets from me... I know it...!"

Felix dragged a hand down his face, groaning in disapproval. "Connor, please... I don't need this right now... Can't we just talk later-?"

After tumbling out of the bed and dragging the duvet off the mattress, Connor had Felix pinned down to the carpet-covered ground. "No... No, we're going to talk now."

Felix narrowed his eyes. He was trying to avoid the conversation for the benefit of the both of them. He was tired and irritated; all he wanted was sleep. Now, Connor was denying him of the slumber he prayed for and it led to even more anger.

The conversation - or supposed argument - would probably have a negative outcome; he just knew it.

Felix rolled his head back and took in many deep breaths as Connor slid his hands over his bare chest. "... Felix, please... I can tell when something is wrong... Please tell me what I've done so I can make it better."

"You haven't done anything! I'm being deadly fucking serious! You haven't done anything! I said some shit and now I'm too fuckin' embarrassed to say it again and then you'll persist that I mention it and then-!"

Connor pushed a hand over Felix's mouth, hushing him softly.

"Calm down... Slow and steady, yeah...?"

Felix, panting with bright red cheeks, nodded his head slowly and Connor smiled, calmly pulling back his hand. "Slow and steady..." Connor repeated, gesturing for Felix to sit up.

When they were sat chest to chest, Connor pushed his fingertips into Felix's hair and held him close with his lips brushing against his cartilage.

"... I want you to run through what happened last night... Slow and steady." Connor repeated those words as if they were a mantra, his movements calming and soothing, warm and soft.

Felix recalled each moment in his mind, not knowing whether or not he wanted to tell Connor about what he had said despite mentioning the lack of secrets in their relationship.

"You... You kept calling me parrot boy... It didn't offend me, don't worry... You were just messing around..." Felix explained softly, his voice low and husky. "Hm...?" Connor hummed, motioning for his partner to continue as his hands slipped out of his dark hair to trace his spinal chord.

"... At one point, you ran away... I found you with some other guy... He was just dancing with you and... And I... He tried to intimidate me and he... He mentioned the sex tape scandal... I was just..." Connor listened to Felix's voice cracks that jumped out every few moments.

"I... I'm sorry, Felix-"

"You... I just... I told you that..." Felix buried his head in the crook of Connor's neck, trying to hold back his tears; he felt like a wimp for not growing the confidence to just reply to such a simple statement.

"I-I... I told you I loved you... And... And that stupid, night owl version of myself was obviously hoping for a heart-filled answer... You were drunk, I was expecting too much and... I was just irritated with myself, my feelings for you just riling me up so easily..." Felix pulled his head back to stare up at Connor's toothy smile.

Connor giggled softly, nudging dark blue strands of hair out of Felix's face, "out of all times you could have told me that you loved me, you said it when I was god knows how drunk-" He cut himself off with a soft "oh" when he noticed Felix's bright red cheeks and his warm tears that ran down his face like a waterfall, parallel to a mirror.

"... No... No, don't be upset... P-Please don't be upset..." Connor shook Felix by his shoulders, knowing that the darker-haired male's tears would only lead to his own. "S-Stop... Stop being upset..."

Felix smiled weakly and shook his head, his hair dishevelled from Connor's shaky hands and his distraught behaviour. "... You don't need to cry for me, darling..."

"S-Stop giving me nicknames and stuff, you're making it worse...!" Connor snapped, pounding a fist into Felix's shoulder as tears welled up in his bloodshot eyes.

Felix laughed quietly to himself, gazing up at Connor with each tear that escaped his eye; I really have fallen in love with you, Mr Clarity is the only sentence on his mind.

That silly little name of importance and charm.

That silly little word that played many games of truth or dare and spin the bottle with the paparazzi that were yet to be waiting at the doors to the large apartment.

As Felix's tears dried up, leaving pale red remains on his soft and squishy cheeks, he leant forward and pressed an open-mouthed kiss to Connor's neck. The skin was warm and wrapped with a layer of anxiety but he broke through it without any trouble as if there was no such thing as fear.

He listened to Connor's soft moans and whimpers each time he pierced the flesh with his pearly white teeth, sucking on the skin harder and harshly gripping his waist.

They practically forgot about the conversation after another ten minutes that mainly consisted of covering Connor's neck with pale red marks that would be sure to bruise a deep shade of crimson-blended purple in the future.

Connor embraced the wet warmth that covered his skin and moaned quietly again when Felix dragged his tongue up to his jawline and over his chin to press their lips together. Their tongues were entwined instantly like their hands; fingers laced together like a double bow on a loose shoe.

The passion increased, the fire only grew bigger until Felix threw all of his cares aside. He grabbed the waistband of Connor's shorts and shifted his position to look up at him with eyes full of passion and lust.

"... Do you want to...?"

Connor chuckled softly, leaning back to push a hand through his messy silver hair. He flipped each strand onto the correct side of his head, pushing a few loose ends behind his ear before replying with a wide smile and sweet rose-flavoured eyes of happiness.

"... Always, darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Kate

Romance

271K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
1.6M 58.7K 36
"Do you sit in sugar?" I asked casually as I stared at his back muscles. "No. Why? " His muscles rippled with every move he made, making me drool in...
21.1K 363 23
Please~ I need more~" "Hm? What was that? I couldn't hear you over those cute moans of yours." He was doing this on purpose! I uncovered my mouth and...
3.2M 83.3K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...