Newsies

By -OnceUponaDime

This book will include: Imagines Preferences Oneshots Headcannons Zodiacs Etc. (Make sure to request!) More

Hey guys !
-preferences
how you die in blood drips
how you meet
-zodiacs
who do you have a duet with
who you're related to + in what way
-imagines
Jack
Mush
Christian Bale
Max & Dominic
Gabriel Damon
-oneshots
upcoming + requests

Mush

2.5K 41 29
By -OnceUponaDime

This imagine is dedicated to aislingkiley

Imagine Mush watching you leave after the strike is over...

"I-I'm sorry.. I gotta get going." Y/n sighed sadly.

"Why doncha just stay in 'Hattan with me and the boys?" Mush pipes up. A glimmer of hope in his eyes.

"I can't, I gotta get home. My parents are already gonna kill me as is."

"Alright." Mush looked defeated. You gave him a little wave and started to walk away.

You stopped after few steps, before running up to the boy and crashing into his lips.

He eventually melted into the kiss and the boys cheered from around you.

"See you around." You smirked and walked off.

//idek What this is omg Sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...