Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

Av UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... Mer

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•fifteen•

22.4K 1K 428
Av UrMyHopee

The sky was lit with stars. It was your second time walking underneath the stars with Jungkook and you loved it. You even loved it more than playing Overwatch with him. That was when he was at his cutest and the goofy young boy would spring out. But here under the luminous stars you felt like he was showing a different side. A mature side, a sophisticated side, his romantic side.

Although the sky was black, your night was lit by the fairy lights hanging across the lake. They stretched over the calm water and then wrapped themselves around the delicate trees, creating a luminous view.

"Wow," you say in awe, gazing around the place. You feel like you've stepped into your fantasy. Walking in a beautiful place, next to a beautiful man, wearing a beautiful dress.

Which meant you were freezing your ass off. You try not to complain or make it obvious. Jungkook was definitely going to give his jacket as soon as he noticed but you didn't want him to suffer so you stay quiet. As soon as your hands reach up to rub the goosebumps on your arms he takes one look and removes his jacket.

"No, Jungkook." you refuse, holding your hands up "I'm fine, I really am."

He doesn't say anything, just pushes your defenseless hands away and wraps his jacket around you. '

"Thanks." you mumble, you curl your fingers around the edge of the fabric to pull tighter over your shivering body.

He slides his hand into yours and squeezes it, rubbing his thumb over your knuckles to give warmth and comfort. "So," he looks up at the sky "I think this my third time seeing you drunk."

You give him a confused look "Third? But I've only drunk in front of you twice."

"True, I mean I didn't actually see you drink but there was definitely something wrong with you the second time."

You punch Jungkook in the shoulder lightly and he chuckles. "Whenever your not in your right mind you always call me your prince." he carries on.

"I'll be honest with you," he says "my heart always skips a beat when you call me that." his look down upon yours and you can feel your heart skipping a beat instead.

"But since your not calling me your prince right now I guess you're really not drunk." he turns away.

"Of course I'm not drunk I only-JUNGKOOK THERE'S A BUG ON YOUR SHOULDER!" you shout all of a sudden pointing at Jungkook's shoulder wildly with wide eyes. You pause in your footsteps and so does he.

"Oh my gosh. Ew, ew, ew."

Jungkook looks down at his shoulder and brushes off the black spot "Noona, it's just a piece of black charcoal from the grill. Chill."

"Oh." you stare dumbly at his shoulder, your finger still pointed in the air. He grins at your goofiness and grabs your finger that's raised in the air, lacing the rest of his fingers with yours.

Your eyes focus on the ground, embarrassed. "How can you like me when you've seen all of the most unattractive sides to me?"

"Unattractive?" Jungkook says, muddled "Babe, I love every side of you. I wouldn't call them unattractive."

You look up at him, stunned "Really?"

"Yeah. Guys act like idiots all the time but they're never called unattractive because of that. What's wrong with a girl acting a little crazy?"

A content smile appears on your face as you hear his true and heartwarming words. You feel your heart travelling over the moon as you stare at him. You never met a man who was so accepting and had so much respect for women. Then and there you realized that he didn't just like you because of your looks or your body but because of who you were.

Without thinking you reach up on your tiptoes and place a gentle kiss on his soft cheek.

The brush of your lips on his cheeks sends shivers through his nerves. His head spins around to face yours, his eyes slightly wide at the unexpected sign of affection. "I have to admit Jeon Jungkook, you've almost convinced me that I'm in love with you."

The loving words cause him to stop walking and his footsteps cease. Your body automatically does the same, questioning his halt. He faces you and without uttering a word he takes both of your hands in his and pulls you close to his body. Your body aligns with his perfectly, the close contact not feeling alien at all.

While he has you in his hold, he lifts your hands, causing them to lock around his neck and your face draws closer to his as he does.

His eyes engulf yours, helping you escape and entrancing you into his own world. A warm and firm hand reaches up to your face, cupping your cheek. "Then I'll admit another thing to you." his voice comes out low and tender. At his touch you feel your eyes close and lean your head further into his hand.

You feel his warm breath against your face as his confession leave his mouth "You have already got me convinced."

Before you can open your eyes and respond to his confession you feel gentle lips pressing against yours. The soft flesh takes in yours, sucking on your lips. Your body vibrates at the touch. You respond immediately to the kiss, opening your mouth against his. You lock your arms tighter around his neck, pressing your body against his even more. He kisses you gently, you kiss back longingly. He notices your hungry response and squeezes your hips before moving his hands down to grab your butt.

A gasp escapes your mouth at his strong approach on your body. He takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. Sweet saliva's mix as he caresses your tongue with his. You release a soft moan at the astounding feeling. Your hands move upwards to knot his hair, taking his black soft locks into your hands. He lets out a soft noise of approval at your touch and moves his weight to be closer to yours.

But his weight was too fast and sudden and little did you know that you were standing only inches away from the lake. Your feet move off the solid path and onto the wet and slippery grass, immediately taking away your balance.

Despite Jungkook's arms around you the sudden loss of your balance caught him by surprise and you slip out of his grip. And as it was expected the lake swallows you in as....

.....you fall.

.

Jimin continues to stare at the ceiling as his head swarms of thoughts you in his arms. How your eyes would lock with his, how his plump lips had devoured yours.

"I kissed her." he says aloud. His voice barely audible.

A lone tear falls down his cheek as he repeats "I kissed her. And it didn't mean anything to her."

Soon his one tear is no longer lonely as another joins, and then another one. Slowly multiple tears gush from his eyes. Falling from his cheeks to the cold floor.

"She even kissed me back." his voice comes out shaky with emotion "But it still didn't mean anything for her. She let me get my hopes up, led me on, gave me hope that she was interested."

His words fall out of his mouth as he calls back the memory. "But it didn't mean anything."

His back forces him to sit up straight, pulling him back to his senses. A slow and flimsy hand clumsily wipes away the tears. He sniffs and looks up to find Hoseok tapping away on a phone, an odd smile displayed upon his face.

Jimin doesn't bother to ask him what he was doing and pushes himself off from the floor. He staggers, grabbing the corner of the table for balance. Hoseok doesn't lift his head once as Jimin grabs a bottle and makes his way to exit the restaurant, leaving his mischievous friend.

The cold bites at his bare shoulders the moment he exits the building. He breathes out a foggy breath and brings the bottle up to his lips, hoping a sip of beer would bring him warmth. Jimin no longer bothers to check where he's going, he lets his legs carry him for a distance until he arrives at a luminous lake. A foggy cloud once again escapes his mouth as his jaw drops open at the beautiful view.

"So beautiful." he says, drunkenly across the lake "Y/N would love it."

And then almost as if you heard him, you appear at the call of your name. Jimin spots you at a small distance near the lake. Even though he knew he was drunk he was certain that his eyes were catching your body entwined with another familiar looking man's. Both of your faces were against each other's, Jimin didn't have to guess any longer to realize you were kissing his friend, Jungkook. Passionately.

The way you were reacting to his body was so different to how you had reacted to his. He felt your resistance when he had kissed you. But with Jungkook you were fully deep in his arms, your body showing no hesitation to give your body to his touch.

He gulps down the alcohol from his bottle. The liquid barely stings his throat as he downs the entire bottle. He throws the bottle into the lake, creating a splash.

"I bet that kiss means everything to her."

With his last words, a rock catches his foot. His drunken self is too slow to acknowledge his body descending towards the lake. He falls, this time a bigger splash sounding from the water as his body plummets into the deep lake.

Two clumsy bodies falls into the same lake. On the same night. At the same time.

Except no one was there to witness this fall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG OMG OMG OMG

Y'all are probably worried for your baby right now.

Sorry there wasn't any smut, I want to keep the juicy scene in one chapter. So see you freaky readers in the next chapter ;)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

27.4K 836 34
WARNING: Not a book for soft stans --- (Y/n) was only supposed to be in their industry like her brother for the money. She had three guys to supply h...
4.5M 211K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
3.2M 150K 35
"Why can't you just admit that you like me?" you piped, grinning evilly. "Because I don't," Jungkook snapped, jaw clenching, "and I never will." - Yo...
Love Me Av -love-

Fanfiction

592K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...