Murder in Terror Manor(MikaYu...

Av Ivemissedyou

Yuuichiro and his family along with a few friends are on a summer road trip. Unfortunately, car troubles prev... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
A dream I had
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
I Feel Like Wtiting Some Bonus Stuff that May or May Not be True
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Ending A
Ending B
Ending C
The Beach Episode
Sequel

15

1.5K 54 125
Av Ivemissedyou

I like how Wattpad switches in between telling me I have 1k or 1.2k reads it's like... make up your mind bro.... well anyway thank you so much for whichever it is!!

Yeah, past me, about that...

Were a little past that. Turns out rewrites help with views 😂

But really thanks to everyone for delaying with my shit and coming back to read this crap.

I'm def more proud of it now that I'm rewriting it properly.
....
(Kimizuki) this is gonna be... interesting....

I jerked awake and instantly cried out in pain. Well, I tried to.

I attempted I look around, but there was nothing in sight. It was just too damn dark.

For a moment, I was confused. I couldn't really place where I was or how I got there.

The last thing I remember is Mika knocking me out.

The idea in my head was I must be somewhere in the mansion. I wasn't sure where, but in certain he dragged me back.

I knew Mika was fucked up. I should've trusted my instincts, I should've got everyone out of here.

But, unfortunately, it was far too late for that. Mika has already killed 3 people. Well, he seemed genuinely surprised about Renèe. So maybe only 2. And there's only 1 reason Mika would kill someone.

You fūcking idiot, what have you gotten us into?

But, it really wasn't his fault. Everything that's happening is Mika's fault.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could see things like boxes and storage bins.

Am I in a basement?

As soon as that thought entered my head the door swung open as if on cue before shutting quickly.

"Shi. Ho." The demon said emphasizing each syllable of my name. He slowly creaked down the stairs and pulled on a string located towards the middle of the room.

The entire basement became illuminated, he stared upward for a moment with a puzzled expression before looking down to me, "There you are." He said sadistically.

I struggled but stopped one pain starting shooting at me from all over.

"You see, my little angel has been really pissing me off lately. He wants to leave me. Can you believe that?" He asked in all seriousness, "It's not a problem though, I'll just kill the obstacles. But anyway, I'm feeling rather stressed. It's not like I can take any of this out on Yuu-Chan. I would never hit him and I'm not going to force myself on him. So that means you and I get to have fun." He clapped his hands together like an eager child.

What does he mean by that?

I shuddered at the potential thoughts running through my head.

"Don't worry," he chuckled, "I have no desire for anyone other than my love. But still, we have to be quiet." He practically gave himself a heart attack trying to stifle the laughs that came with that sentence, "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. But, Yuu-Chan is sleeping and I don't want to wake him up. Or anyone, for that matter. If someone besides him or Jack walks down those steps they get to join the party, too."

He's fūcking insane!

"Speaking of party," He went on, "I want to introduce you to a few friends of mine."

That psycho began to rummage around before pulling out a toolbox. It became fairly obvious what was about to happen.

I tried my best to stay still and calm in fear of the pain from the broken bones, but I feared what was going to come.

"I've been doing this for a while now. I'm rather good at it at this point. Everything should heal up and nice and easy." He informed me.

What a sick mother fucker! He doesn't care about anyone. I'm going to die here. I'm going to die. I'm going to die.

"It's not necessary a hobby. Everything I did I only did to get into a position where I could find Yuu-Chan. Now everything I do is to be with him." He went on.

He only cares about one person.

"I'm quite disappointed I didn't recognize him at first. But, I would never kill anyone that wasn't an issue to me. I've been killing what our friend would refer to as 'rich assholes' for a long time now. Don't even get me started on the higher ups." He monologued.

I don't need to know any of this. Why is he talking so much? It's like he's waiting for something.

"Hey, Kimizuki, I know you won't really be able to answer, but I have a question for you anyway." He brought out a hammer and placed the head under my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

"Do you believe in Jesus?"
.....
(Yuu) (A little later)

I had woken up in the middle of te night for no reason. Maybe it was a nightmare, maybe it was something else, maybe it was someone else.

Either way, I was awake. And I was afraid.

Mika was gone. I don't know where he is and I'm hearing constant sounds all around me.

I looked over to my phone, Mika had lent me his charger so it was probably fully charged at this point.

Earlier, I took it upon myself to look up the Shindo Corporation. Mika was doing really well for himself.

He did things in architecture, media, transport, products, he even funded countless orphanages. As everyone knew who he was, it wasn't really surprising he would have a fan base. He did work in many things, including things teenage girls would see and find their obsession of the year. I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about that.

Not only that, he didn't really have any competition, for one reason or another, no one in the marketing world came close to Mika.

It seems like the marketing world has a lot of problems. There's been cases of suicide, murder, crime, chronic illnesses from unknown things. All of those things resulted in death. Mika was lucky to stay out of the way of those things.

*thump*

It's that sound again. The sound from chapter seve- I mean from a few days back.

I decided that this time I was going to investigate. There's no telling when Mika would return, so I just hoped I had enough time.

I got off the bed slowly and began walking towards the closet.

Inside were Mika's business suits, all in that plastic covering. I pushed them aside and came across a key pad. There no safe, no door, no nothing. Just a key pad.

"What are you hiding?" I asked myself.

I knew it was wrong to snoop. I knew Mika would get mad. I knew o would regret it. But I didn't care. That sound has been driving me crazy. I needed to know what the hell was going on in that attic.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I stiffened as I heard a voice behind me.

I didn't dare turn around, I knew Mika was mad. He had every right to be, but I really didn't want to see it. I could only imagine his eyes displaying the deep color of the ocean.

His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me back into his chest. The blue eyed man pressed his face into my neck biting down softly.

I gasped at the sudden warmth and tried to wriggle free, he only tightened his grip.

Mika began to apply suction while we sat in the dead quiet.

This would be better if I didn't have the feeling Mika wasn't doing it out of love. It was more his way of showing dominance without actually hurting me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Yuichiro?" He asked rubbing his cheek against me like a cat.

Oh. Shit. He used my name. Ladies and gentlemen, Mikaela has left the building! He's gonna kill me. I'm fūcking dead.

This entire situation was odd, however. Mika was clearly mad, but he was also itching to get as close as possible to me. And somehow someway he was getting closer in any way he could.

(Cause we're gonna be closer than close. Maybe even closer than close. WE'RE MORE THAN LOVVVVEEEERRRSSS!!!)

"Well?" He asked when I took too long to respond, "I'll ask you again. What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I heard a noise." I said in a barley audible whisper.

I've learned fear puts him off, but I'm not sure if it works in this situation. Before, Mika was scaring me out of nowhere. Fear here is more than called for.

The blonde perked up at my answer before relaxing onto my once again, "What kind of noise?" He asked kissing various spots along the side of my neck. His tone was more gentle than before, so I assume he's simmered down.

"The one from a few days ago." I said with a bit more of my voice.

He huffed out, his warm breath lingering, "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"You weren't around." I said turning my body slightly. Given some more space, he moved in closer.

"I'm sorry, I had something to do. But I don't want you to get hurt, Yuu-Chan." Mika told me.

I couldn't control the sigh of relief that came with the nickname. It's sad to think just a simple usage of my name can put such fear into me.

I tried to turn my body around to see him but he tightened his grip the moment I moved, "I wouldn't." He said sternly.

"Mika, stop it." I demanded.

He huffed, "Just wait until I leave the room before you turn around."

I was fed up with his toxicity, "Knock your shìt off! I want to see you." I said without really thinking.

"Shut up. You don't even know what you're talking about. I want to see your face more than you can imagine, but it's better if you don't turn around right now. Can you just fūcking behave for once?" His voice resembled his eyes.

"You think you're some fucking Jesus. You're not." I snapped.

"No," he laughed, "I'm some fucking god."

I was slightly taken aback by the amount of confidence in that sentence. It was overwhelming. I knew I could never win with him.

I adjusted my stance and then and only then did I notice his clothes seemed a bit... crunchy.

I grabbed one of his hands holding my waist. In the dark it was a little hard to tell, but I could see some sort of dried up liquid on his hand.

Blood? Is he hurt?

"You're bleeding." I said in slight shock.

That's why he didn't want me to turn around.

"No, I'm not." He replied.

"Yes you are. Mika, we need to take care of it. Are you still bleeding?" I asked panickedly.

"No, Yuu-Chan. I'm fine. I just need to take a shower and change my clothes." Mika said calmly.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yes! Yes, I'm sure! I'm fine!" He said firmly.

I wish he didn't say that.

If Mika was fine, no blood coming from him at all. Then whose blood is on him?

"Mika... what did you do?" I asked shakily.

"Oh, Yuu-Chan, your shirt." He said concerned, "since you already know, you can turn around. Let's get you a clean shirt." Mika finally released me.

I turned around and Mika smiled at me, gently touching his forehead to mine, "No matter how many times I look at you, you're always just as beautiful."

The boy practically forced himself away from me and began to rummage trough his dresser.

He went trough his drawers and handed me a black button up, "Put it on." He instructed.

Normally, this wouldn't be an issue for me. Guys go around shirtless all the time. But the fact is that Mika's look wasn't that of a lover, it was that of a predator. Which didn't really make me want to take anything off.

Mika gave me a questioning look, "Do you need help?"

"No, no. I got it." I said before turning away to pull off the shirt I currently had on, I slipped my arms through the sleeves and attempted to button them up. Failing miserably because I agent worn a button up since I was like 5.

Mika appeared in front of me, "I know they can be difficult, it's ok. I can do it." He smiled patiently.

Once finished he looked me over, "You really can make anything work." He laughed.

"It's a curse." I joked.

"Sorry if I scared or upset you earlier." Mika said nervously.

I chose not to respond to that and Mika didn't try and make me.

He pulled out a purple button up for himself along with other clothes for after his shower. I assumed he was being considerate from the last time he waltzed in here with only a towel.

"You can shower later if you want. I'd be more than willing to let you come in with me." He smirked.

"Don't you have more than one bathroom?" I asked.

"Of course. Do you know how many people are here on a daily basis?" He responded.

"Then why can't I just use one of those?" I asked.

"Because I'm worried about your safety. You saw that I waited for you outside of the bathroom. I either want you in this room, with me, or near me." Mika explained, "I don't want you anywhere unsafe."

"Okay, what about your parents bathroom? I'm sure they'd be fine with it and you trust them, right?" I asked.

"They left a long time ago." Mika scowled.

"What?! In this storm?!" I exclaimed.

"They figured it was better than being here. It's my house anyway." He grumbled, "I'll be back soon. Please don't leave the room"
....,
(Mika)

Anger didn't even begin to describe the emotion I was feeling. I don't even know why I was so mad. But I was.

Upon entering my bathroom I stared into the mirror for a good while, completely focused on my midnight eyes.

Calm down, Mikaela. You wouldn't want to have a "heart attack".

I laughed at my little private joke.

I pulled the container out of my pants pocket, glad I had remembered to grab it from my dresser and took one of the pills.

It was always interesting to watch my eyes fade back down to their light form. It was fūcking unnatural and I hated it. I hated everything about it. But it's not like I didn't know why they did it.

I couldn't stop thinking about how Yuu-Chan had snapped at me earlier. I understand that he's going through a lot, and I'm here for him. I'll help him through every step of the way. But if he continues to lash out at me, problems may arise.

Everything I've done, I did for him.

I told myself in hopes of revalidating myself. I wasn't a bad person. I was just in love. A hopeless romantic.

Do you want to know they best thing about removing Kimizuki from the picture? I was killing 2 birds with 1 stone. The feeling that fact gave me was almost indescribable.

I have the feeling the Kimizuki situation means I'm done for a bit. What a shame. All I had to do was give Yoichi a little push and he could do my job for me.

Just a little push.
...

Soooo I just finished "You" and oh boy am I:

1. Sad
2. Livid
3. Inspired
4. Tired

Just ask WhyDidIDoThis056 about all the nice quotes I sent her at 4 in the morning, such as "Keep your friends close and your enemies— keep loosing your enemies because you're so god damn out of shape."

And my personal favorite, "Benjamin J. Ashby III. Oh, there's three of them!"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.5K 89 30
"This is Hell, isn't it?" "No. It's the bad side of Heaven." ----- A story about Kaede and his husband Akira. Both forced into marriage and both unab...
11.5K 1.2K 21
[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful, broken flower. I will forever nurture y...
162 0 81
On one of the worlds called Earth in a small town lived a teenage boy who had a dream. His dream is to become a strong fighter the boy says "I will b...