Abhigya Got my soulmate 2 (CO...

By magthaline

Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. w... More

Intro😎😎
Life style of destined people
Meeting of soulmates
Love makes a person mad
Is it Love??
Meeting with you again...
Became friends
All for good.
Unexpected happenings
A twist comes from a twist
I hate you
Is it my dream or real
What's happening?
My first proposal from My soulmate
Why did you came late...
SWEET HAPPENINGS
Power Of Love

Dreams are broken off

839 97 18
By magthaline

Hi friends!! How are you all... Meeting you all after a long time...
Thanks for your valuable votes and comments and most importantly thanks for waiting ....

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Pragya is shown hurriedly driving her car towards the airport... On the other side, Purab landed the airport...

Pragya in mind: oh god, I got late... It's all because of that dadi... She wanted me to cook dosa for them... Go to hell with this customs, girl should cook with love for her family, then only they will be healthy and wealthy....
My Purab would have reached the airport by now... Oh god, please help me to propose him today ... please..

It's my long term wish, my first proposal with my soulmate...

Pragya reached the airport and hurriedly went in.... The sight she saw made her knees go weak .. she held a nearby trolley for support.... Flower bouquet falls from her hands.... She can't control her tears...and she hided behind a pillar controlling her sobs...

Purab is shown hugging Bulbul, and kissing her forehead and some cute fight is happening between them.... And they started leaving the place hand in hand....

Pragya fallen on the floor and started crying... She is a big fashion designer but she can't control her emotions before others.... She noticed everyone is watching her, she hurriedly moved towards the car cryingly, and drives the car in high speed towards her farm house

She sat down under a tree and started crying aloud, hitting the floor.... Watchman seeing her broken state called Ram and told him everything...

Ram left the meeting abruptly, and went to meet his daughter...

Ram felt heart broken seeing his princess state.... Pragya runs towards her dad and hugged him .....

Purab: Dad, Purab ....is in love ...with... someone else dad... I can't ....bear...this .. pain.. Am I not...Lovable dad?

Ram controls his tears and made her sit down in a bench nearby... Pragya rested her head on his lap... And he wiped his tears with hankie.... He tapped her head slightly and made her sleep ....

In Ram's office,

Abhi is shown chatting with his colleagues and watching some TV show in their free time....

He got shocked seeing Pragya there....

Pragya is wearing a short skirt and a sleeveless top looking like a model sitting in the sofa with pride eyes... She looks exactly like Ram in her behaviour...

Shock is just an understatement for our Abhi...

Her words are too bold.... Her eyes conveys her confident nature.....
Her smile conveys her maturity....
Her rage conveys her short tempered nature when she is compared with other
fashion designers....

She is not soft, not homely by her dressing, not innocent....

She is not at all his type....

Everyone in his office, complimented her that she is exactly like their boss... But Abhi is not happy with it.... He excused himself and went back to his cabin....he saw his selfie with Pragya in kitchen and his tears falls on the image of Pragya.... He wipes his tears with hankie.... And deleted the image.....

Abhi in mind: I don't know what to say... Pragya you are not at all my type...we are just opposite poles... You cannot be mine... You will never be.... You are my boss..

On other side,

Ram is shown talking with Purab's dad ....and they both agreed to meet in his beach house.... Ram made Pragya to sleep in a room in his farm house and covered her with a duvet, kissed her forehead and left the place....

In beach house,

Ram and Neil greeted each other...

Ram: I don't know how to say.... Our Pragya is in love with Purab... But Purab...

Neil: but Purab is in love with some cheap middle class girl, right Ram!!

I know it already, that's why I sent him to US... But now too.. I swear Ram , Pragya is my daughter in law.... Nobody can change this, even my son... U look after the arrangements.... Be cool...

Tomorrow we will come with Purab to ask our princess.... Don't worry my fatty, smile na...

Ram : But we must value Purab's feelings too , Neil... He is also like my son.... His happiness is also important to me....talk to him first, if he is stubborn and girl who is he loving seems to be good then let them get married...

And I am sure My Pragya is such a strong girl, she will accept it and move on...
So....

Neil: what is there to think buddy.... He is a small kid... He didn't know about this world... Middle class girl trapping high business men sons are common... My family's name is important to me... I will make him understand, you don't worry... Give a smile...

Ram smiled half heartedly...

......

In Purab's mansion,

During dinner,

Neil: Purab ,we are going to meet Pragya's family tomorrow....

Purab: sure dad...

Neil: your marriage is gonna happen with Pragya soon... Could you got it??

Purab controls his tears: yes... dad...

Purab is too afraid of his dad, his dad is too strict...

Purab in room,

Purab is trying to call Pragya but her Mobile is switched off... He called bulbul and told the matter... They started crying in phone itself... Bulbul asked him to do something to stop this marriage....

Purab: I can't leave you Bulbul... I won't let my dreams broken off...

Abhi on one side and Pragya on other side:
My dreams are broken off....

Ram: I won't allow my daughter's happiness to get ruined....

Neil: my family's name is more important to me more than my son....

Next day morning,

Ram: Pragya, today Purab's family is coming here to ask you as their daughter in law... I talked with Neil... You get ready....

Pragya: Dad, but Purab is in love with someone else... Then how could I ...

Ram: Pragya I talked with Neil, he told me that the girl with whom Purab is in love with is a middle class girl... She trapped him for his money.... And we decided our Princess will be the perfect match for our Purab... So get ready Madam...

Pragya with a smile: thank you daddy, love you so much... But one thing I won't leave that girl for sure ...how dare she?

Ram: first get ready na...

Pragya: sure dad..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thanks for reading friends!! I hope you all like this part....if you like please do vote...

Eagerly waiting for your votes and comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...
60.6K 5K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....
61.6K 4.2K 27
Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi crosses their Path After 3 years?? Will they...
2.2K 174 3
Three shots about Abhi & Pragya & their friendship to marriage & towards the love journey..